[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Power Rangers Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Clef3MyUsAApWB9.jpg (171 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Clef3MyUsAApWB9.jpg
171 KB, 1200x1200
Teaser poster and possible trailer incoming

Get hype, lads?

>implying you didn't love this show when you were younger
>implying you aren't secretly excited for this
>>
>>71113417
>implying you aren't secretly excited for this
I'm pretty open about my excitement, lad
>>
>no rita?
>no lord Z?
>no Goldberg?
>no puttis?
>no movie.
>>
>>71113417
Dunno what you're talking about I liked that movie, and the Sega Game for it was even the best, streets of rage clone out there besides golden axe.
>>
Knowing modern cinema even the out of suit martial arts are going to be CGId.

Not looking forward to it one bit.
>>
File: Screenshot (112).png (127 KB, 1312x270) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (112).png
127 KB, 1312x270
>>71113417
Reminder that this happened.
>>
>>71113582
Golden Axe came out 2 years before Streets of Rage.
>>
it's gonna be straight trash f a m
>>
>>71113695
Billy was always my favorite ranger. Then I found out that the rest of the cast bullied the actor because he was gay.
>>
>>71113789
You're gay
>>
>>71113417

I rarely believe in shill thread accusations, but when someone types up an OP like this one, I get suspicious.

NO ONE posts this way.
>>
>>71113789
It was the crew, not the cast, allegedly.

The only real riff within the original cast is that Jason and Tommy legitimately hate each other.
>>
File: 981_2.jpg (46 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
981_2.jpg
46 KB, 630x630
>>71113417
My excitement died when they racelifted the cast. As a child, the black black ranger was my hero. I feel like by trying to prove how not racist they are, they were racist.
>>
>>71113417
i will watch it but i hate the fact that they made zack Asian for no reason

zack taylor was the only black live action super hero on tv at the time when i was a kid
its no different then making black panther or storm white
>>
this reboot had potential but they shit the bed by being as cheap as possible

weren't a bunch of people lining up to work on this? I vaguely remember something about Chris Pratt wanting in on it
>>
Even as a kid I thought Power Rangers was gay nerd shit.
>>
>they got some meme stunt coordinator instead of AAC
Guaranteed garbage.
>>
>>71113417
is tommy making a cameo?

i know he's a failed MMA fighter now, but still, I'd be cool
>>
whens the trailer out ?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160621-173733.jpg (352 KB, 1423x1081) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160621-173733.jpg
352 KB, 1423x1081
kek
>>
>>71114381
why?
>>
>>71118257
I'm not sure if anyone really knows, but if you ask me JDF is a self-absorbed prick who takes being the Green Ranger very seriously and he's really territorial about it.
>>
>>71116537
wtf that's not a true or false question...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.