[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did CIA intend for Ned to die? I wasn't really clear on that.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (93 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
93 KB, 480x270
Did CIA intend for Ned to die? I wasn't really clear on that.
>>
File: ned littlefinger.jpg (162 KB, 900x731) Image search: [Google]
ned littlefinger.jpg
162 KB, 900x731
Because Westeros is actually hell
>>
>>71110635
he doesn't really care who dies probably wishes to avoid it but whatever gives him a higher position of power
>>
it was part of his plan
>>
>>71110635
Yes. He intended Ned to die because he wanted the tensions between the Starks and the Lannisters to keep rising. The last thing he wanted was for some sort of peaceful resolution to be found.
>>
Yes. He hated Ned and his brother who took Cat from him.

Trust me when I tell you that when some other guy takes your woman you never stop hating them.
>>
>>71110799
I forgot to mention that if you think otherwise rewatch the scene and look at little fingers expression at 4:02. Everybody in the scene acts shocked by what Joffrey chooses and little finger is left off camera except for one shot where he and varys make eye contact. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW6wfXPeJTw
>>
>>71111043
Damn, nice catch
>>
>>71110635
He's been in love with Cat since he was a child. Ned was married to her, he obviously wanted Ned dead.

Just wait until you see what he's going to do to the Freys.
>>
>>71112498
>Just wait until you see what he's going to do to the Freys.
Oh shit i hadn't even thought of that
>>
>>71111043
Do you think they would pay this much attention to detail in season 6? In fact this scene would probably not happen and scrapped for a cool CGI death fighting sand sneks.
>>
>>71112707
>In fact this scene would probably not happen and scrapped for a cool CGI death fighting sand sneks.
You're probably right. Ned would have been killed off screen.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.