[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cuts off man's dick and sends it to his family >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: k4cvco5bg3h6ks9ubyjm.jpg (67 KB, 1200x663) Image search: [Google]
k4cvco5bg3h6ks9ubyjm.jpg
67 KB, 1200x663
>cuts off man's dick and sends it to his family
>no one cares
>rapes a woman
>people lose their minds

Why was this such a big deal again?
>>
>>71108802

because we enjoyed Tehon getting his dick cut off. slimy cunt deserved it.
>>
>>71108802
The audience seems to think women didn't get raped constantly for all of human history and it wasn't even considered rape. They also fail to realize that if shit ever hits the fan, women immediately go back to being used as sexual currency.
>>
this is rape culture this is game of thrones this is a panic attack triggered by brutal sexual violence towards women this is the view men have on women this is being unable to breathe bc you're panicking because the normalization of rape
>>
>>71108802

probably because dick chopping is less of an issue than rape in todays society

I mean, I can only think of one dick chopping in the last 50 years
>>
>>71109012
"""""""""""""rape""""""""""""""
>>
>>71109012
OH SHIT TURNS OUT I WAS WRONG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Kieu
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lin_and_Xie_case
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sada_Abe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Lorena_Bobbitt
>>
>>71108802
because leftist ideology puts rape at the pinnacle of all evil deeds above massacres and torture. Hitler was alright desu senpai since he didn't rape the jews before incinerating them.
>>
>>71108964
>They also fail to realize that if shit ever hits the fan, women immediately go back to being used as sexual currency.

yeah and people start to die of starvation and disease en masse, I guess we should stop finding those things unpleasant as well in case someone things we're being politically correct.
>>
>>71108802
Theon killed kids though, what did Sansa do to deserve being raped?
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 1479x959) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 1479x959
>>71108802
>Getting raped by a manlet
That's shameful for even a woman
>>
>>71109154
This threads about a medieval show, not current year faggots. Rape would have literally not been a thing. SJW bullshit and revisionist history ruins every fucking show nowadays. God forbid they make something that feels in any way authentic.
>>
>>71109356
doing it in front of your wife's eunuch adoptive brother was probably a bit unusual even in those days.
>>
>>71108802
When did he rape a woman
>>
>>71109463
On his wedding night.
You know, to consummate the marriage. Like all married people do.
>>
>>71109463
even though literally every woman in the seven kingdoms has to fulfill their obligation in the marital bed, sansa is speshul and it was rape because the writers need the audience to feel sorry for her so they can write their shitty rape and revenge, totally not topical, exploitation arc
>>
>>71109413
For the fucking king, or whatever his title was? No one would have given a shit. This show turned into a soap opera for women. Every thing feels forced, and panders to the weakest sensibilities.
>>
>>71109246
She married him and wives are supposed to have se with their husbands
>>
>>71108802
She willingly married him as part of her plan with Littlefinger to retake the North. She then seemingly forgot this plan after five minutes and convinced herself she had been forced into it. Did I miss an episode where they explained this or is the writing really that bad?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.