[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kill off one of the comic relief negro minstrels, rather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 21
File: Pousseypromo_cropped.jpg (42 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
Pousseypromo_cropped.jpg
42 KB, 529x529
>kill off one of the comic relief negro minstrels, rather than take an actual chance on someone like burset, gloria or nicky in a crack rage
REAL RISKY
>>
>Show takes place on a time limit as its framing device
>10 months have passed
>Reference 8 years of Obama and BLM in this season
REAL FUCKING CLEVER ATTENTION TO DETAIL
>>
>whites are crack whores
REAL GREAT STEREOTYPING
>>
File: wpid-kevin-hart-waiting.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wpid-kevin-hart-waiting.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>71106284
>comic relief negro minstrel
WHAT ELSE ARE NEGROS FOR TO BE HONEST

NOBODY TAKES THEM SERIOUSLY AS REAL CHARACTERS

UNLESS ITS IDRIS ELBA
>>
>>71106284
Her death was dumb btw
>>
>>71106284
is her dad going to go nuclear?
>>
>>71106284
worst character, happy that guard killed her
>>
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 638x638
>>71106284
Why doesn't Maritza get more screen time?
>>
>>71106284
Wtf spoiler that shit faggot
>>
>>71106284
>kill off an animal
and no one cared
>>
nice spoiler faggot reported
>>
>watching a show for faggots and women
>>
Poussey was one of the best characters.

I wish they killed one of those fat unhealthy black inmates like the jew one or tastey. I can't watch them on screen because they look so gross.
>>
Only seen half the season and don't really feel like watching, what happens during the second half?
>>
>>71108745
This, same for game of thrones
>>
>>71108853
SIGNED

FUCK HBO AND NETFLIX

FAGGOTS AND WOMEN CONFIRMED
>>
>>71106284

Do we know if she's still romantically linked with one of the writers of the show?

I called it if they broke up, she would get killed off.
>>
File: nl.gif (44 KB, 282x200) Image search: [Google]
nl.gif
44 KB, 282x200
If you don't ship them I feel bad for you son
>>
Poussey was easily a fan favorite and since she was black they had the double whammy of shocking everyone and piggybacking on BLM.
>>
>>71106582
it's the same writer of Weeds what did you expect lol
>>
>>71110543
I don't because Morello is fucking insane and needs legitimate help and Nicky doesn't actually give a shit about her, just her pussy
>>
Poussey wasn't one of those nigger comic relief bitches. She was an actual character with purpose.

What a shitty fucking way to end the season. Killing off the only black that whites could relate to and like.
>>
>>71110916
What about the runner girl?
>>
>>71108804
I swear to God one of them has lice or something.

And if Crazy-Eyes wins another Emmy it will just be fucked up. And of course it will happen.
>>
>>71110939
She was good in season 1 but turned into a background character with little personality beyond being pissed off all the time
>>
>>71110939
I think she had 10 lines the entire season. To be honest I skipped everything involving those people. They're obnoxious and uninteresting.
>>
>>71107358
So the crazy chick caused her death by getting all over the guard and not letting him get up.

Everyone, every single person blames the guard.

I expected the other black prisoners to fuck up Susan for what she did yet no one gave two shits about that.
>>
Best black character ratings:

Crazy eyes > Vee RIP > Jew > Taystee > Poussey > Muslim > Janae

I like Taystee's character just because she chimps out the least, but her stories really aren't all that interesting.
>>
>>71106284
Poussey had pathos and character development. I forget who Burset or Gloria is, but I'm glad they didn't kill Nicky, she's best girl
>>
>>71111146
Janae SUCKS. I went to school with her male counterpart, he even looked like her. Not bad, but a fucking asshole and he always got into shit for his persecution complex
>>
>>71111146
Crazy Eyes hasn't done anything interesting in 3 seasons. Or even since the beginning. She's such a transparent piece of plot device it's hilarious.
>>
>>71111146
Jew over ANY of the blacks? She's the absolute worst. Her character is so forced. Should be

Crazy eyes > Taystee > Poussey > Muslim > Janae = Jew

Janae is boring as fuck.
>>
>>71111137
Susan was clearly in the middle of a mental break beyond her normal retardation and they're all fairly protective of her. What I want to know is why no other guards ran to help him until Piscatella yanked her away.
>>
>>71111304
Though I will admit that her kidnapping and being the cause of death of a kid was kind of funny.
>>
>>71111111
>>
>>71111349
It was really fucked up, kind of predictable, but come on ...

He's like 8 years old and just topples off the balcony like a crippled bird.
>>
>>71110688
>>71110916
I teared up a bit when she died. She was a fun character that broke a lot of the other stereotypical characters.
Was also nice to see how innocent she was in her back story.
Sad as fuck desu senpai

>>71110939
She doesn't have the same impact as Poussey and her asian qt gf

>>71108214
>Maritza
Anyone else realize Maritza and her friend are literal demons in the biblical sense.
In hell lost souls are tormented and are deformed. Demons find fun in watching their torment and are the only things that don't look dead.
Maritza and her friend over hear the white family is going to load up. They laugh and refuse to warn anyone at the impending warfare. All while worrying about their makeup, as if completely oblivious to the seriousness of the situation.

Besides a few situations for plot purposes they don't really get seriously affected by prison.
>>
>>71109374
They're still together. Her GF was actually the writer of the episode in which she got killed.
>>
http://orange-is-the-new-black.wikia.com/wiki/Janae_Watson

>Season 3
>[...]

>>71111471
I like Maritza. I'm only bothered that despite us following her and her friend for ~5 years they haven't changed.

In fact no-one has changed. God damn this show sucks.
>>
I can't believe it took me four seasons to drop this shit show. The pointless luke warm social commentary really made this season. That's what we needed after the garbage pile that was season 03.
>>
>>71111111
>>
>>71111609

nigga u dumb

This season was objectively 2nd best.

1 > 4 over 2 by a small margin > 2 > 3
>>
>>71111929
>Thinking this shit show hasn't been circling the drain since day one

no u
>>
>>71111513
This would be a good reason to break up.
>>
>>71111929
No this is correct
>>71112068
This is not
>>
WHY IN THE FUCK I CAME TO /TV/ TODAY GODDAMMIT
I WISH YOU TESTICULAR CANCER OP
>>
>>71111929
Not even in episode 3 and I already agree with you. S3 was boring as hell.
>>
>>71109374
She got cast in You're the Worst.
>>
>watching this show

VERY REDDIT
>>
>>71112565
UNIRONICALLY TRUE

>>71112460
YOU LITERALLY DESERVE IT FOR WATCHING THIS LITERAL SHIT
>>
>>71106284

I knew Poussey or Soso were going to die because in every episode of the season they had to cut to them shlicking it up without adding much to their relationship.
>>
>>71106582

It was 2016 all along!

Do they reference other significant events of the past in previous seasons though?
>>
>>71108812

the season really picks up after episode 7 they find the body
>>
>>71113925
It's the lesbian curse. The minute you start getting some regularly you get axed. Bonus points for them planning a future together.
>>
File: image.png (271 KB, 490x487) Image search: [Google]
image.png
271 KB, 490x487
>>71106284
Leave reddit
>>
>>71110939

she's garbage

she's the female allegory of mike brown's "I dindunuffin" black teenage angst/dumbness

too bad she didn't ran her loud mouth on Piscatella, it'd have made a nice scene
>>
>>71111146

I really like Taystee, she has had the best development among the black crew and she is poised to become a hardass mad mom next season.

I don't really like Vee, she turned what was supposed to be the office but in prison into drama.

Crazy eyes feels too unrealistic for me to care, unlike Lolly.

The rest are okay, with the exception of Janae. Poussey was the 'good' one. I find the Jew consistently funny even if her attitude is the worst. Muslim was meh.

>you made this place an unsafe environment when you decided to plant a bomb in here!

I keked.
>>
>>71111471

>They laugh and refuse to warn anyone at the impending warfare.

No. Maritza remarks "do you think Maria will stop hating me if I tell her some good info she doesn't know yet?". They stall for a bit finishing their facial mask because, of course, that's what they do.

But she clearly gets to tell the latinas about it off camera, you can see when they are walking out the dorm everyone is armed up and ready to go.
>>
Boycott Orange is the New Black for its ridiculously offensive portrayal of veterans.
>>
>>71111609

I agree they ramped up the social commentary this season, it was pretty overt, not to mention the constant referential humor.

But they took a nice complex approach to some of the topics (rape, the prison-industrial complex, authority and human rights, peaceful protest) but they missed the hand in some others (dumb nazis, black lives matter, evil veterans).
>>
>>71112565
>>71114123

why so pissy m8s

I'm a /pol/ regular and the show ain't even that bad, it adresses some topics nicely and fails at others

you can't tell me Piscatella wasn't completely right right up to the moment he decided to step over Caputo because he got so buttblasted some no name guard no one even missed got killed

that's the real redpill: piscatella was right most of the time; when inmates work construction all day they are too tired to start shit; blacks start a chimpout without knowing the full situation; next season Linda will safely get out of the riot because she carries a gun
>>
File: 7547463.jpg (180 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
7547463.jpg
180 KB, 1024x1536
>tfw no Piscatella bf to rape me

Oh man.
>>
>>71114847
Wonder how he lost his job at the male prison
>>
>>71114759
How would Linda have her gun in the prison?
>>
Plotlines POWER RANKINGS full spoilers ahead

God-Tier:
>Dead Man's Garden
>Piscatella
>Healy x Lolly
>Caputo x MCC
>Race Wars

High Tier:
>Rape man x Doggett x Boo
>Humps + other guards
>Taystee x Caputo
>Lorna x Vinnie
>Piper x Ruiz and Latinas
>Hebrew x Islam

Meh Tier:
>Burset
>Daya's Mother
>Piper x Vause
>Soso x Poussey

Shit Tier:
>Judy King x Yoga Jones x Luschek
>Nicky x Drugs
>Crazy Eyes x Kukudio
>le dumb Nazis
>>
>manlet guard holding her down while flailing around yelling tony help me ahhh crazy eyes is lightly slapping me help me ahhh while every guard around him doesn't even notice
>piscatella just standing barely 10 feet away doing nothing

cheesiest scene in the whole series
>>
>>71114933

1. the prison was a mess that day

2. she remarks how quiet it is, perhaps she just walked right in

3. her shot in the stall (hot as fuck btw) shows her purse on the floor, gun's probably inside

I'm just glad the writers didn't have enough time to shoehorn anything about Donald Trump in this season and for the next one he'll either be irrelevant or president.
>>
>>71108214

One day she will be mine /tv/. And we'll have a cottage in New Hampshire or some shit.
>>
>>71114965

For such a pivotal scene they should really have done it better.

It should've been a good ~3 minutes of total chaos inside the cafeteria, maybe have inmates start shoving the guards, they whip out the pepper spray, people falling from the tables, show Piscatella panicking, etc. All the while Baxter is holding poussey down while being attacked by Crazy Eyes. Then when Taystee notices she stopped breathing she goes over, pushes Baxter away and tries a cardiac massage instead of simply crying on the floor.
>>
>>71115135

>latinas
>living in new hampshire weather willingly

never going to happen buddy
>>
>>71115254

Fine it can be Texas or something.
>>
>>71115345

your odds just went up ∞%
>>
>>71106284

Poussey was a great character and her death was the hardest one to take. There's very very few prisoners whose deaths would affect me more than Poussey's did.

She was put in jail over bullshit charges (this is explicitly mentioned in the last episode) and was killed because the chubby loser guard freaked out and didn't have the proper training.
>>
>>71115254

This isn't an insult, but that's seriously one of the whitest fantasies I've ever heard.
>>
Dropped so fucking hard. Not gonna bother with the next season.
>>
>>71115191
>All the while Baxter is holding poussey down while being attacked by Crazy Eyes.

that was dumbest part though. it was completely out of character for baxter even after caputo tells him he's too nice. they could have easily just had total chaos and had an inmate fall over and get stampeded in the chaos or something better written.
>>
Is there any character more based than Caputo?
>>
>>71115839

I though it was dumb how Poussey died pretty much in 30 seconds. I think the setup was fine though: Baxter is unprepared so he panics, and Poussey was top 2 weakest flimsiest person in the entire prison. I just think the scene needed to be longer, more chaos around Baxter so he can be genuinely flustered and more chaos in general in the cafeteria, because it feels like a guard should have helped sooner or even an inmate interfered. At least they didn't go with the 'fall down and hit your head in a corner' death, that would have been the worst.
>>
>>71116052
He's an asshole desu.
>>
Spoilers u fucking morons?
Fucking retarded bord, sometimes people are using spoilers FOR NOTHING AND U DIDNT USE SPOILER FOR THIS?
GO DIE IN A FIRE U RETARDED FAG
>>
>>71116052

Frieda.
>>
>>71116052
biker grandma
>>
>>71116137

This. This thread should have been taken down already. I'm down for OITNB discussion but OP fucked up.
>>
The actor who plays Nicky is so fucking awful -she does that weird sagging eyelid thing even when her character is meant to be sober - and they've recycled her plotline for all 4 seasons. Should have killed her off instead.
>>
>>71116136
>asshole
>Literally the only higher up who puts the prisoners before profit.
>>
I guess a new season started. Is it good?
>>
>>71116344
Yes
>>
File: 1466465225076.webm (1 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1466465225076.webm
1 MB, 350x300
>one of the whites call Red an "old commie" at the end of the meeting

lost my sides
>>
>>71116052

Red.
>>
>>71116344
Yeah. Starts out a little slow but after the mid-point it gets really, really good.
>>
I have no idea who half the characters are in this show. Like 75% of the characters have a similar looking other character.

Like some of the mexican bitches
The two fat black bitches
The racist blonde bitch and the meth blonde bitch.
The racist brunette bitch and the one dating the crazy black bitch.
>>
File: 1462907579127.gif (30 KB, 125x86) Image search: [Google]
1462907579127.gif
30 KB, 125x86
>>71116208

Nicky is literally the millennial junkie.
I think she's supposed to be annoying like that. She's never really sober, she lies a lot.

It's "the good ol' vodka on a water bottle" trick, but with crack, fooled everyone but me.

That's funny about her, she lies and even the audience don't notice. She said she was 3 years clean after max, but she hasn't been to max security for three years and she was drugged outta her mind when she went there last season.
>>
>>71116523
>>71116370

better than last season? I dont remember anything much besides how bored I was an how the season finale was a fucking lake.
>>
>>71116565

try to remember their backstories

>The racist brunette bitch and the one dating the crazy black bitch.

this one is true, they look similar, had no backstory shown yet and are pretty irrelevant to the plot
>>
File: drugfu.jpg (49 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
drugfu.jpg
49 KB, 500x667
>>71116208

but nicky a cute
>>
>>71115038
I wanted to lick her peepee pussy so bad in that shot. Fuck this heat is making me horny
>>
>>71116344
>Is it good?

it was okay. i liked the show better when it was just a bunch of ladies in jail trying to pass the time by doing funny things with some relationship drama thrown in. now the show tries way to hard to be serious. season 4 is literally #blacklivesmatter the tv show.
>>
>>71106284
spoiler next time u fat cunt
>>
>>71116594
I understand that, but her plotline is no longer compelling as it's become completely redundant at this point. She has the same arc every season:

>addicted to heroin
>oh she's clean! (or is she?)
>yep, she's definitely using again
>Red fines out and is either distraught or she hands out tough luck
>Nicky goes through withdrawal and acts like a cunt to her friends

Rinse and repeat. It eats up valuable screen time and the actress is pretty bad. I was only impressed by her scene in Max with Luschek.
>>
>based Norma singing to soso in the last episode
;_;
>>
>>71116764
tough love*
>>
>>71116617

episodes 7 through 13 of this new season are among the best in the entire series
>>
>>71116764

I am one hundred percent sure that SHE was the one to die this season by overdose and maybe they changed it at the last minute because Poussey actress probably had her reasons to quit.

Her plot is annoying. Poussey's death still feels odd. I was almost sure she was gonna rinse out of the floor and scare both the redneck and the rapist outta their minds.
>>
>>71113739
This show is better than most shit you watch, don't fool yourself.
>>
>>71114113
LEL this is true.

They're killing all the lesbians this year. Wait until people catch up to get a hashtag against OINTB for killing lesbians in love like The 100.
>>
>>71116780
That made me more sad than anything. I figured there'd be more Soso since she was dating Poussey but whatever I guess race war stuff is more important than character stuff
>>
>>71116137

SPOILERS

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

>YOU BITCH! YOU BITCH!
>>
This old bitch is the most annoying character from this series so far, glad she's gone. Her accent alone makes me want to commit sudoku.
>>
>>71117774

Imagine being Luschek.
>>
>>71117774
>glad she's gone

she's not out yet.
>>
>>71107057
>Idris Elba
>take seriously

Wew
>>
>>71117884
>not taking stringer bell seriously
>>
>>71116764
welcome to the life of an addict

you get clean

you fuck up and get high again

rinse and repeat

the fucked up thing is that is how the actress really is in real life, she's even had heart surgery like her character because of her addiction
>>
>>71117986
Again, I get that it's realistic but it makes for boring tv if there's no evolution whatsoever.
>>
>Watching Tumblr: the show
>>
>sit on someone for like a minute
>they straight up die
is real life like this? i wouldnt know i dont go outside
>>
>>71118077
speak for yourself, I enjoy seeing self destruction and misery

Nichols and Lolly are my favorite characters

Yoga Jones is alright too
>Seltzer water
>>
>>71115254
>Latinas
Will live anywhere where there are houses to clean.
>>
>>71118135
I do too, but not the exact same set-up of destruction and misery for 4 seasons. If they just tweaked the formula a little it'd work out better imo. I do like her better paired with Alex (as opposed to Lorno) though.
>>
>>71117774
I'm weirded out since I'd just finished watching Fringe, then this.
>>
>>71107383
Probably going to be the reason why they don't all get mowed down for the riot.
>>
>>71118135
>Lolly
Her gimmick is laid on too strong.
>>
File: >we make the terror.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
>we make the terror.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Post yfw
>>
>>71119297

there's no gimmick, she was written very decently, a good portrayal of mild schizophrenia even if she acted purely as comic relieft righ up until episode 7

check out @38:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
>>
>>71119321
I wish they didn't have her stare directly at the screen like that. But her flashbacks in this episode were great, she seemed chill as fuck 10/10 would hang out with.
>>
>>71119321

she was a good kid but I still think that entire night was pure degeneracy
>>
Who here thinks season 2 is the best? I don't get the hate for the Vee subplot. It was better than any other plot line in the show.
>>
>>71119830

I thought Season 2 was generally regarded as the best Season.
>>
>>71117607

#DEATH TO ALL LESBIANS
>>
>>71114847
you will never feel his beard tickling your asshole... ;_;
>>
who is best gril and why is it CO mccullough
>>
>>71120020

eeewww she's a tumblrina irl

dropped
>>
>>71120205
because she has a dress on?
>>
They'll just replace her with a new black next season that has as much screen-time but they don't have to pay as much
>>
>>71120020
Is that the only face she can make
>>
>>71115135

>>One day she will be mine /tv/

Sure, when she loses her looks, career, equally superficial friends and has a stretched vagina.
>>
>>71108214
I read her book. It was alright.
>>
>>71120485
any full spread pussy shots in the book?
>>
>>71110861
You think so?
Just in that scene where Nicky flip flops between letting Morello know she's fucking crazy or not shows a lot of concern.
Wouldn't have that conflict if you just wanted to fuck her.
>>
>>71106284
Is that black woman in the walking dead as the black man's sister?
>>
File: 1462998601393.jpg (51 KB, 711x718) Image search: [Google]
1462998601393.jpg
51 KB, 711x718
>>71118106
First of all, he wasn't sitting on her, he had his knees in her fucking spine, and he's got ALL his weight on her trying to push off Crazy Eyes, who isn't such a skinny nignog. (And keep in mind she's fucking tiny.)
On a hard floor like that, I could see it happening.
>>
I wish they'd kill one of the fat gorrillas. They're shit and annoying.
>>
>>71108338
>Alex, I'll take "Visit /tv/ Soon After A New Season Of A Show On Netflix I'm Dying To Watch Airs But Haven't Seen Yet" for 500 dollars
kill yourself for thinking anyone can "unspoil" that for you, nignog
>>
>>71108745
>he isn't a she
>>
>>71120891

Wow that has got to be the worst picture I've ever seen someone make, let alone attach to their post. Please kill yourself. Your voice is not needed.
>>
File: autismz.jpg (30 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
autismz.jpg
30 KB, 373x327
>>71121013
>>
>>71110939
i like her
>>
>>71120020
Kim Wexler?
>>
>>71120020
agreed
>>
>>71121129
anon, pls. kim is a MESS
>>
>>71120944

The skinny runner is the worst. Wish she would have died but without any sob flashback.
>>
>>71114524
went full retard when they had one of the guards talk about how you just sometimes have to kill a chick you raped in afganistan, like holy fucking shit

the whole "can't breath" and "white lives matter" bullshit was just retarded, I could just see the kike writers jerking each other off after they came up with it

Maritza, Flaca and milf Diaz are the only reason to watch this shit and I'm starting to think that's not enough anymore
>>
>>71121796

who is Flaca and Diaz?
>>
>>71119297
I'm just a fan of Lori Petty
>>
>>71114003
i remember like episode 1 referencing 'new episode of mad men', then showing jason biggs watching it (he was supposed to wait for piper to get out)

i don't remember what mad men ep the clip was from tho
>>
>>71120020
perfect

why do all the other guards have to bully Maritza?
>>
>>71122252
Flaca is the tall one with the huge tits, always hangs out with Maritza
>>
>>71120989
Normally I agree that fucking idiots shouldn't come to 4chan minutes after a new ep of a popular show like GoT or something airs before watching it. But when it's a Netflix full season show that was released a day or two ago and the biggest spoiler of the shows final or penultimate ep is right in the OP post I think people should and could be a little more considerate. Then again it's fucking 4chan so wtf can you really expect from bottom feeders
>>
>yara from it follows is an inmate now and she's even uglier than she was before
>>
>>71123764

she's one of the nazis?
>>
>>71123870
bitch with the tooth gap
>>
>>71121796
>I'm starting to think that's not enough anymore
this show is already renewed through 2019. the plot is just going to get worse and worse. fourth season was like watching the final seaosn of weeds, its just gotten silly to the point of absurdity.
>>
>>71108214
the white sjw writers don't give a shit about spics. the blacks and gays gets them higher lib cred.
>>
I both want to fuck them and smash their faces in for constantly making those sassy pissed of faces that all the Puerto Rican bitches had on around me in high school.
>>
>>71124571
Sounds like you have some issues to work through anon
>>
>>71124571
>constantly making those sassy pissed of faces that all the Puerto Rican bitches had on

Especially that one on the right god damn stop it bitch
>>
File: kiss.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kiss.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>71125861
i dont remember that
>>
>>71126524
because you're homosex
>>
>>71126791
:(
>>
>>71125861
Didn't they decide it was too weird right after that?
>>
They had to pick the smallest, weakest and funniest character because they wanted to make the biggest SJW BLM statement they could. If the character could actually defend themselves then it wouldn't matter as much
>>
I hated piper, but as soon as they did that nazi branding I wanted revenge on those latinas girls, will they get there comeuppance or will they just let them rule the prison from now on
>>
>>71127426
Caputo mentioned they were getting a prison transfer of Canucks
>>
anyone else like the fat hawaiin? she had some funny lines
>>
>>71128509
She made Piper's scenes tolorable
>>
>>71128336
Fucking Canadians, always making things worse.
>>
>>71111269
Her and Burset are the worst characters on the show.
>>
>>71129809
Burset is a shit character but Alieda is worse. Her whole personality is "shitty parent" at least Burset is a tranny.
>>
I didn't watch this season because I heard Poussey dies. Terrible.
>>
>>71111609
You tell the truth.
>>
>>71116208
Fucking this. She is terrible at acting high and that molly scene was just...oh god.
>>
>>71118135
>Seltzer water

I lol'd
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 238x212
>>71106284
>watching Shitflix stuff in the first place
>>
Ever seen the inside of a prison? Inmates are disgusting illiterate subhumans

yet everyone on OITNB can quip obscure french cinemae and reads classic literature daily
>>
>>71130637
Nobody watches this shit for the realism
>>
Wentworth >>>>>>>>>>>> Orange is the New Black
>>
>>71130655
except the show is a "commentary" on the American correctional system admitted by everyone involved
>>
>Guard literally makes prisoners fight each and doesn't stop them even when one is a bloody fucking mess
>Caputo tries suspending the fucking maniac
>In comes Piscatella NO ONES GETTING SUSPENDED, IN FACT I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO ASK WHY YOU TRIED SUSPENDING HIM, I HAVE 100% TRUST IN MY MEN, I'M IN CHARGE NOT YOU
Why is he such a fucking retard? He either completely supports having inmates fight, or he doesn't have the common sense to even ask why someone was going to be suspended for a month.
>>
>>71130324
The actress that plays her had drug problems in real life, so it would be a feat for her to be bad at acting high.
>>
>>71130714
He has control issues. Every time something would happen when he was around, he'd try to take charge of the situation even if Caputo was there.
>>
>>71130714
It's almost like the show is supposed to make you support the degenerate criminals by giving them a pitiful sob story where anyone can see themselves ending up in their position if they just made a single bad choice

and pitting them against guards with no backstory and no motivation other than to be literally hitler and satan
>>
File: daya.jpg (64 KB, 990x441) Image search: [Google]
daya.jpg
64 KB, 990x441
I fucking lost it when I saw her holding the gun like this...
>>
>>71130798
sweet spoilers homie
>>
>>71130741
And yet she is bad at acting high. Maybe they should just give her heroin.
>>
>>71130820
This whole thread is a spoiler from the first post.

You'll be ok.
>>
File: chris-kattan.jpg (894 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
chris-kattan.jpg
894 KB, 1920x1080
>>71108214
Maritza looks too much like Chris Kattan for me to find her attractive.
>>
>>71130781
>guards with no backstory and no motivation other than to be literally hitler and satan

A couple so far have had sympathetic backstories, some examples being Pornstache, Bayley, Lapkus, and the fat couple.
>>
File: tumblrcunt.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblrcunt.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>71130781
Don't forget the show is created by this stupid cunt. That would explain the over the top social commentary.
>>
this show has lost its way so badly its absurd. the whole season 4 plot line is final season of dexter levels of retarded.
>>
>>71130913
mendez is the worst of them all. the rest of the guards on your list were the exceptions who didn't do much wrong and/or are gone from the show
>>
>>71130781
They spent the entire episode where Bayley kills Poussey giving him backstory and making him into a sympathetic character
>>
This character wasnt funny or even memorable before the last ep. Did she even have fans
>>
>>71130833
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natasha_Lyonne

>In December 2004, Lyonne was arrested after verbally threatening her neighbor, breaking a mirror in the neighbor's apartment, and threatening to molest the neighbor's dog.[33]

The absolute madwoman.jpg
>>
>>71130940
Mendez actually gets really humanized in his few appearances after losing his job
>>
>>71130961
fucking thick moron

he's also the only guard on staff who isn't a massive cunt

caputo even told him to fuck off before the prison made him as bad as the rest of them
>>
>complaining about spoilers when you know people have finished it already
>>
>>71106582
I was pretty upset over that. That and they were referencing trends and fads that were either beyond the year they were in the show or trends and fads that the prisoners would have no idea of.

That was pretty fucking dumb.

Thanks for killing the best character, you fucks.
>>
>>71130976
Actually she seemed to be quite a fan favorite
>>
>>71130940
Mendez is definitely an asshole but he was given a sympathetic backstory. Even if that backstory culminates to him just being as retarded as Forrest Gump.
>>
>>71130978
She broke a mirror, the rest were just words.

She said some mean words and thinks she's edgy because she is a drug addict and stares at people with wide eyes.
>>
>>71131044
I don't think you know how unstable one has to be in order to throw a tantrum like that.
>>
>>71131021
>That and they were referencing trends and fads that were either beyond the year they were in the show or trends and fads that the prisoners would have no idea of.

Yeah like Lolly mentioning the Cosby scandal. Like she heard about it while running across the yard to save Alex.
>>
File: mike.gif (2 MB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
mike.gif
2 MB, 199x200
>>71127426
I'd rather get branded than get 4 more years of prison. Piper deserved that shit. She ruins lives.
>>
>>71130913
Fat couple backstory?
>>
>>71131073
Not that unstable. Heroin withdraws are enough. Obviously you don't live in the inner city and deal with junkies on a regular basis.
>>
>>71131125
No I was mistaken in saying they or Mendez had a backstory, but they aren't vilified like Piscatella or the psycho baby mouse guard.
>>
Young Lolly is the best.

Also, fuck, Healy. He had some fucked up issues. I felt pretty bad for him.
>>
>>71130961
His backstory and Poussey's in the next one were supposed to show that they weren't too different. They were both goofing off and having fun. The difference was how society kept giving slaps on the wrist to Bayley's crimes while Poussey was arrested over a bullshit charge.
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.