[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just how many words did he speak in the span of 6 seasons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Just how many words did he speak in the span of 6 seasons?
>>
>>71103655
He didn't zigzag so good.
>>
>>71103655
He aged a million times better than the other Starks. Should been cast as Bran instead.
>>
>>
>>71103746
Huh, you know he did. Would have been perfect for Bran if they hadn't aged everyone up.

All the young Stark kids got fucked by puberty something hard.
>>
>>71103808
Legit?
>>
I don't even remember any scenes with him.
>>
Did he even had lines?

I don't remember him talking last episode and the episode he was taken before Ramsay.
We didn't even got a scene of him reacting to Osha's death.
>>
>>71103980
>all his quotes during the show
>Spoken by Rickon
>Rickon Stark: "They've all gone away."
Bran Stark: "They'll be back soon. Robb will free father and they'll come back with mother."
>Rickon Stark: "No, they won't."
— Rickon and Bran discussing their family
>"I'm coming with you! I'm your brother. I have to protect you! "
Rickon Stark, when he is told by Bran to go to Last Hearth
Osha: "You southerners build your big castles and you never move. You're easy to find."
>Rickon Stark: "We're not southerners."
Osha and Rickon before leaving Bran
>>
>>71104224
so 22?
>>
>>71104224
Holy shit, I guess the two scenes I remember him saying something actually are the only two scenes of him saying something

Did he seriously never say a damn thing in the first season?
>>
File: Rickon.jpg (70 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Rickon.jpg
70 KB, 768x1024
>>71103655
>Are we going to eat some more strawberries Lord Ramsay?
Weird scene...
>>
>>71103655
JUST
>>
>>71104224
He also talks about how he saw the 3 eyed raven and something about Ned.
>>
>>71103655
There is no reason you couldn't have posted this in the general.
>>
>>71105415
Yeah you're right, Osha's talking Bran down about his dream and then Rickon shows up and says something about having the same one.
>>
look up what a 'shaggy dog story' is

because this was literally a shaggy dog story, hence the name of his dog..
>>
>>71103655
Some people think it was because his voice is cracking and he'd sound silly. He was a kid last time we saw him.
>>
>"do you like games, little man?"
>"little man"
>rickon is as tall as ramsay
>"little man"
>>
>>71104983
HNNNGHHH
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.