[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 6
File: oj-made-in-america.jpg (104 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
oj-made-in-america.jpg
104 KB, 446x299
Well?
>>
Also he did it alright.
>>
Incredible scope. It was absolutely gripping from start to finish.
>>
>>71103479
kek i thought you were talking about your mom's vagina for a second lol
>>
>>71103513
>>>71103479
>kek i thought you were talking about your mom's vagina for a second lol
You've been here too long
>>
>>71103005
Only episodes 3 and 4 were worth watching.
>>
When they showed her neck. Jesus. He may as well have decapitated her.
>>
>>71103114
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_I_Did_It
>>
>>71103005
I really like the fact that they had so long to present the whole damn story. His whole damn story. The documentary frames CONTEXT above all else-- we knew who he was as a kid, teen, college boy, professional, and then MURDERER.

I also like that the documentary was not afraid to have the actual Jurors come out and say "Yes. We gave him a Not Guilty verdict as revenge for Rodney King. It may have been the wrong choice overrall, but we needed white people to feel what it was like to lose"

I was infuriated at first, UNTIL that final episode, where the system takes OJ out back and Red Weddings him.

Fascinating story from start to finish. My family watched the trial every damn night so to see it hold up as such a major event really makes it special.

The American Crime Story is also a great companion piece because thats a damn fine dramatization of it as well. Watching this doc, you can tell everyone nailed their parts.
>>
It showed how great that FX show was cast and acted...
>>
File: 052514_OJ_CrimeScene_640.jpg (51 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
052514_OJ_CrimeScene_640.jpg
51 KB, 640x360
He absolutely carved them both up. If you watch it online they don't censor anything and man it's pretty hard to look at. Thank you for trying to retrieve your property OJ Dipshit
>>
>>71106416
>I was infuriated at first
However, I'll bet you're not at all bothered by the acquittal of the cops who beat Rodney King to within an inch of his life
>>
>>71108135
Not anon but while excessive it was entirely Rodney's fault. He sent the cops over the edge and got his ass beat. Nicole on the other hand did nothing wrong.
>>
>>71108489
>it was Rodney's fault
It's not police officer's job to deliver punishment, even with due process and a criminal conviction. "Beatings" are not part of their job and they should have been sacked for even thinking it's appropriate.
>>
>>71108489
>He sent the cops over the edge
That's bullshit. There is not a cop in this country who has an excuse to hurt someone that seriously. All they had to do was to subdue him, restrain him and bring him in.
The rest was sadistic fun.
>>
>>71108489
>Nicole did nothing wrong
Maybe she shouldn't have been Nicole Simpson did you think about that.
>>
>>71109032
>>71109039
He ran from the police drunk and when he finally stopped he taunted the police then resisted arrest.

Yes, it was excessive force but he did ask for it.
>>
>>71109128
OJ had it all back then. How was she to know he was a lunatic.
>>
Very well done. Nothing new from the Toobin book and FX series but it's all in the presentation. Interesting archival footage and photos, and talking head interviews w principals in the case(s) and his life. The LA/Race background was effective context. Really well done.
>>
>>71105714
I actually really liked episode 5 as well. But agreed, 1 and 2 didn't have a whole lot of value outside of setting up how entitled he had become.
>>
Was nicole's tranny looking ass really the best OJ could get?
>>
>>71105824
That image was fucking brutal. It's rare I feel the revulsion I did upon seeing it, but man...
>>
>>71107141
Where is this online?
>>
>>71109830
I mean, it takes five seconds to Google, but here you go:

http://espn.go.com/30for30/ojsimpsonmadeinamerica/
>>
>>71109913
You don't need to be rude about it
>>
>>71109960
No, but I didn't have to give the link either, so they cancel each other out.
>>
>>71109913
I watched it on ESPN and they showed the picture of Nicole's gaping neck on TV.
>>
oy vey my son is dead give me all of your football sheckles
>>
>>71110073
If you really believe this you're sick or stupid. The guy was a great dad, keeping his son's name in the story when no one else but Clark cared to. It wasn't the money, it was the point.
>>
>>71110165
Sup Fred?
>>
>>71110623
Sup Juice's childhood friend with the disconcertingly raspy voice whose name escapes me?
>>
>>71110798
Bill something
>>
File: this smug motherfucker.jpg (83 KB, 750x938) Image search: [Google]
this smug motherfucker.jpg
83 KB, 750x938
Based or Nah?

B/N

Me, I'm saying Based
>>
File: Carl Douglas.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Carl Douglas.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>It's a Carl Douglas episode
>>
The whole reason he got off was because of that extremely racist cop who bragged about beating blacks in order to make them snitch. That guy never should have been a cop.
>>
>>7111111
test
>>
>>71103005
it was good OP, depending on subject, sometimes documentaries leave out information that makes them look 'biased' . But this one is not the case, even when the focus is a subject that's been talked, studied, and done several times, I can honestly say , it's the first one to put you right there , at that time, even if you were alive and got to watch the trial as it developed, there were many things people didn't know back then. The documentary show you what were his achievements in, and out of the field/sports. What the american society was going through, racism, hate and distrust against the authority..
All this while O.J was climbing to the top, then it shows you his fall down, and what every other person involved had to go through (judge, lawyers, DA, jury, families of the victims), and finally the resolution, which when you see what actually happened (opposed to the double murder case were you had to put all the pieces together) , even when deep down you know he deserved to be in jail, you can't help feeling sorry for him, the doc also show , how many times the system is unfair, sometimes to the victims, and sometimes to the (alleged) criminal .

Also as someone pointed out here, it does show , what a great job the actors of the tv show did.

My only question would be, was OJ ever tested for that CTE thing? , he sounds like a prime example for that.
>>
>>71108135
Cops didn't beat his friends who were in the car.
>>
>>71105714
Not loving the worlds worst elmore leonard novel that is the vegas escapade in episode 5
>>
>>71113519
>the worlds worst elmore leonard novel that is the vegas escapade

kek, true
>>
>>71113604
I want a whole documentary on that. And the prank show.
>>
>>71113835
Agreed, such a sad, seedy time. Juice slumming it as a black man.
>>
>>71108135
why anyone should be bothered?
>On August 23, 2012, King's autopsy results were released, stating he died of accidental drowning, and that a combination of alcohol, cocaine, marijuana, and PCP found in his system were contributing factors.
>JUST
>>
@2:14 excapability lol

https://youtu.be/a2WNkjaGVmA
>>
>>71111156
It's F. Lee Bailey, one of the most accomplished American Lawyers of all time.

That Dream Team was bullshit stacked.
>>
You have the power to go back in time and tell the prosecution only one (1) thing just as they learn about the murders, what is it?

Don't trust Fuhrman, keep the trial in Brentwood, Don't make him try on the glove, fight for a white(er) jury, etc?
>>
>>71103005
where did you guys watched it ?
>>
>>71114581
torrent my man, waited for Hulu and Watch ESPN app to get em and it took too long. decent low size copies too thanks YIFY
>>
It really is pathetic how people are raised up to god status just because they're beautiful or can throw a ball or play an instrument well.
And then they turn out to be human and everyone's shocked.
>>
>>71114675
ok thanks
>>
It was very good and entertaining

but I didn't like how they interviewed so many bitter angry civil rights niggers who talked shit about OJ because he wanted to live a nice life and not live in a ghetto. OJ looked like 75% white and was a million times more talented and intelligent than those retards.

>>71114581
it's on comcast on demand btw

>>71112243
>was OJ ever tested for that CTE thing?

good point. I think they have to be dead to test the brain but I'm pretty sure he's brain damaged just like Chris Benoit.

also Mark Fuhrman dindu nuffin. How could you not be racist when you deal with criminals all day. The real reason the case was a shitshow was the retarded justice system. The only people they could find to sit in a courtroom for a year were unemployed or retired dumb people.
>>
>It's a Juror 2 tries to brush off her bias as "muh prosecution didn't present good enough evidence" episode
>>
it was funny how OJ reverted back to a hood ass nigga in the 2000s when he moved to miami
>>
Anybody else think that they did OJ wrong with the robbery sentence?
>>
>>71115235
kinda,

He did initiate a confrontation in which a gun was placed against a man's head and could have harmed any number of people, but he didnt actually hold the gun.

Whatever the case it was slapstick hilarity to watch his ragtag crew navigate their way too the room
>>
>>71115235
Go to bed Carl Douglas.
>>
Can we talk about Marcus Allen for a second? What the fuck was he doing fucking his friend's wife? Maybe none of this would have happened if it wasn't for him.
>>
That memorabilia slimeball was pretty funny.

>I'm not a rat! how am I a rat!? [...] Ok so I'm a rat!
>>
>>71115501
That guy was pretty based. Can we get a power ranking for OJ: Made in America characters?
>>
His son did it!
>>
>>71108135
I was terrified by the King beating. That started the actual fear of Cops of which I didn't have when I was so considerably young. After that I started noticing more and more. But when you're like 6 in the suburbs, parents tend to teach you that if you're ever in trouble- go find a cop. Not anymore.

But the way he heartlessly murdered Ron and Nicole, with the kids upstairs. So as to 'make a point' by letting THE ONE TIME it is actually the guy on trial, they cut him loose out of vengeance.

Comes full circle. And that's depressing.
>>
Anyone else thinking Marcia Clark looking fine as hell now? She didn't back in 95 but now, dayum i want to tap that.
>>
I know nothing about O.J.
Do I watch this or the FX series?
>>
>>71114379
trail couldn't of been in bretwood for a number of reasons, mainly earthquake damage and that it wasn't big enough to hold the inevitable media circus.

Gil Garcetti said it was about getting a fair jury make-up to score some points. As the trail went down south he backtracked and focused on the actual reasons. People remember what he said earlier and it ended up making him lose points with everyone.

>>71114675
all 30 for 30 stuff pops up a month or two later on netflix so i'm waiting for that. It's a consistently great series that is literally the only good thing espn is doing these days.
>>
>>71105313
Screencapped for epicness.xD
>>
>>71109960
Do you know where you are?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjrQ6jo7BI
>>
>>71109960
Fag
>>
>>71116168
The FX series doesn't exist to me anymore.
>>
>>71116405
It's free online right now if you have a cable subscription
>>
If Steven Avery gets another trial I bet it will be bigger than OJ.
>>
>>71119422
No shot. Were you alive for OJ? Did you watch this series? Completely omnipresent in American life through numerous media and social stratum. Avery pales in comparison.
>>
The idea that the acquittal was payback for Rodney King is complete horseshit and makes this case even more embarrassing. Rodney King was beaten, these two people were murdered. Absolute bullshit.

Jesse Cochran was a disgusting human being. He made a career out of the biggest mistrial in US history and did it by being a race card-playing negro.
>>
>>71119658
>Jesse Cochran

don't hate the player, hate the game my brother
>>
>>71119658
>Jesse Cochran
who dafuq is dat homie?
>>
>>71119422
Yes yes, it was bigger than OJ, HOWEVER
>>
>>71115631
>If I did it, I wasn't alone...
>>
>>71119658
Cochran didn't just luck out stumbling through that case. He already had a ton of wins under his belt that had long since prepared him for tackling such a case. One of the best parts of american Crime Story is when he gets pulled over with his kids and you see him calmly diffuse the situation and see how he was just on his toes 24/7.
>>
>>71120773
>Cochran didn't just luck out stumbling through that case.

Yes, yes, Cochran didn't just luck out stumbling through that case. HOWEVER...
>>
>>71103005
I didn't know it was possible to hate black people even more, then I watched this.
>>
>>71119658
In hindsight, after watching the documentary , does anybody still believe/consider Mr. Simpson team of attorney's to be the "dream team" ? . The whole defense was basically smoke and mirrors, I honestly believe that OJ only needed one black lawyer, and that little guy that gave the jury reasonable doubt about the dna (is it only me, or the dna expert of the DA seemed like he was working with the defense?, he got totally rekt) . Anyway, it was far more about the DA dropping the ball over and over again, instead of an outstanding job by the so called 'dream team' . Once those Fuhrman tapes got out, plus Fuhrman taking the stand (and the 5th), plus the asinine decision of letting OJ try the glove in front of the jury, it was a done deal...
On the other hand, the civil suit went straight for the kill , they probably didn't brought up dna or the glove, the foot print + 'those ugly ass shoes' sunk OJ's ship.
>>
>>71121359
Yeah I hate black people dude!!!
>>
OJ is based
Killed a jew & got away with it, what a fucking legend

But yeah he wouldn't have got away with it if Black people didn't kick up a storm, which i don't know why they did, OJ was a bigger coon than Michael Jordan, when the LA riots were happening, OJ was playing Tennis with the LAPD
>>
>>71121497
You are a racist.
>>
>>71121437
Who doesn't? I'm pretty sure every race on this planet wishes niggers would just disappear.

I think the black DA in the documentary summed it up perfectly when he said blacks are incapable of looking at things objectively. The average black has a Down's syndrome level IQ and shouldn't be anywhere near a jury box.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.