[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this movie? Are there any more movies like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Submarine_poster.jpg (24 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
Submarine_poster.jpg
24 KB, 300x444
What do you think of this movie?

Are there any more movies like it?

Ending was pretty meh but their relationship gave me butterfly feelings. His dad was a beta cuck which I hated about the film

Soundtrack was god tier.
>>
>>71102928
wes anderson movies
>>
>>71103053
Wes Anderson movies do not have great soundtracks. They do look vintage though like this movie
>>
File: The_400_Blows.jpg (541 KB, 1250x762) Image search: [Google]
The_400_Blows.jpg
541 KB, 1250x762
>>
>>71103194
>Wes Anderson movies do not have great soundtracks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtT0d4m0ErY
>>
>>71103194
Are you fucking kidding?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykghg4E9nzw

The soundtracks on his movies are great, and they all fit excellently
>>
>>71103194
I guess Submarine has a good soundtrack if you like Alex Turner
>>
>>71103917
I actually heard the soundtrack first cause I really like Alex Turner and then came to know about the movie. And I'm glad I did. Cuck dad almost ruined it but movie is bretty gud.
>>
>>71103792
This.
>>
>>71102928
le so quirky
>>
>>71102928
I wanted to like it because of Richard Ayode but I got bored and never finished watching it.
>>
>>71102928
Saw it last year, loved the music, felt a little long but it was still good.
>>
>>71104016
you are reddit you are memes
>>
>>71102928
It was cute and i like that actor
>>
Youth In Revolt has a similar feel to Submarine
>>
Watched it today on tv. I liked the main characters, the dad was a beta, honestly.
>>
Oh fuck i thought this was the movie where the main character forms a band to impress this girl and uses classic songs. Anyone know what movie im talking about
>>
>>71103792
This. Ending was only bad because it outright stole it from the better film. Paying homage is fine but the last word from your film should be original

I had the same problem wit Boogie Nights, somewhat
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.