[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The face she makes when she implies it is hopeless to save
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>The face she makes when she implies it is hopeless to save Rickon

>She knew what would happen to Rickon

>She was willing to sacrifice her only known living brother in order to succeed in her plans

>She asked Jon to "wait," even though she knew in the back of her mind she probably would not save Rickon

RIP Rick. We hardly knew ye. Seriously, he only gets a total screen time of 6 minutes the entire series, and people wonder why he died?
>>
fuck you shes a shit actress and the show is terrrrrrible

everyone knew what would happen
>>
Sansa and Daenerys are the worst parts of the show and they're the two characters every fucking media outlet praises.

It's infuriating.
>>
>>71102264

Look, I don't like Sansa either but I don't get holding her responsible for Rickon's death.

Rickon was dead the moment he became Ramsey's prisoner. Sansa telling Jon not to lose the battle over trying to rescue a brother who was for all practical purposes already dead is the smartest thing she has ever done. And the Sansa-haters are holding up *that* as a point of contention?

You people are weird.
>>
>>71102382
>wuaaaah people have different opinions than me wuaaaaah
>>
>>71102264
Her voice is like demons whispering
>>
>>71103664
stop
>>
>>71102264
>WE MUST SAVE OUR BROTHER
>He's already dead

Women logic.
>>
File: GoT Sansa motivation 2.png (387 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GoT Sansa motivation 2.png
387 KB, 1280x720
>>71103875
Yup, she clearly lied and manipulated Jon using Rickon being a prisoner so she could get him to march to war.

Already tried the revenge angle and fighting the Boltons cause the wildlings would be in trouble. Thankfully Ramsay sent that letter.
>>
Sansa totally used everything in her power to crush the Boltons.

I don't see the issue with this. She finally has a minor fucking layer to her.

Snew is still kind of an idiot, though.
>>
>>71103985
Being a sneaky bitch like that and in effect sacrificing Northern lives to save her Southern friends isn't gonna get her a lot of support in the North
>>
>>71104024
Well, if D&D are de-lobomotized and suddenly become good writers, then there will be consequences for that.
>>
>>71104054
Yeah, Jon getting crowned Jon Stark King in the North over her.

The North is gonna choose a bastard over her
>>
>>71102382

I really, really, really, really hope that D&D are playing them like a fiddle so they get extremely pissed off about them being the villians at the end. They know the whole subversion shit is what made the series so popular in the first place.
>>
>>71104150
They're already angling for Dany to be as batshit crazy as her father.

You notice the only time she's really smiling is when she's burning motherfuckers alive or being a fascist
>>
>>71104024
>sacrificing Northern lives to save her Southern friends

What? Other than a handful of northerners, their army consisted entirely of wildlings. The vast majority of northerners were with Ramsay.
>>
>>71103985
She didn't mind letting lots of wildlings die and put Jon in mortal danger. She could have, you know, had the Vale knights show up in time. Instead, they only come to mop up the remains.
>>
>>71104310
That's not Sansa's fault though, that's the writer's fault.

There is a clear difference.
>>
>>71104397
I stand corrected. Just another Plot Device(TM) that ruins the show.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.