[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WB/DC cucks Superman again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: lead_960.jpg (156 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
156 KB, 960x640
>Less screen time in Justice League. Most likely won't even get 15 minutes. Even Hawkeye in the Avengers got more than that.

>Won't be the center of the JL movie. While typically JL movies should be Superman arcs.

So much for Superman being the first DC superhero.

Marvel would have given the character justice and done it better.
>>
He's dead dude. Why so angry?

Because the guy that makes these threads is secretly an extremely ass-blasted DC fanboy. Take note: I said fanboy, not fan.

Fanboy faggots like this sit around all day obsessing over "muh <hero>" like they're the only person on the planet that understands the characters and has a say, no a God-given right, to dictate the direction they're taken in by the people who actually do this shit for a living. It lets them cower inside the delusions of all the things they *could* do if given "the chance." With fanboy faggots it's always about those "chances," because by deluding themselves into believing these chances originate from anywhere besides them getting off their fat, complacent asses and applying themselves, it's not their fault that they're just gutless losers spouting bile and vitriol behind the veil of anonymity a site like this provides for them.

This guy's deep in the closet with his fanboy faggotry, because this just goes so far beyond what a person who just wasn't a fan of the IPs could muster. If I were solely a Marvel fan, I doubt I could muster much beyond casual indifference for DC's properties. No, this undiscovered country of asspain can only come from someone who feels deeply betrayed, and is such an entitled little fuck about it that this whole board must tolerate daily infusions of his impotent, puerile rage.
>>
>>71101733
>Less screen time in Justice League. Most likely won't even get 15 minutes
Well yeah, he's dead remember?

Moron
>>
>>71101733
>So much for Superman being the first DC superhero.

There's literally a movie called Man of Steel, the first movie in the DCEU.

>Marvel would have given the character justice and done it better.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: bp-00.jpg (15 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
bp-00.jpg
15 KB, 600x300
>>71101733
I don't care.
>>
Op who's your favorite naruto character?
>>
>>71101733
DC knows that their cash cow is Batman.
They'll show "respect" for Supes, but the main character of the universe is now Batman.
>>
>>71102114
Sakura
>>
Told you Snyder hated Superman.
>>
>>71102024
Fuck you, you piece of shit, you know I'm literally objectively right about this
>>
>>71101733
Is there any way Superman can jump ship to Marvel like Hulk Hogan did to WCW?
>>
>>71101733
If Henry Cavill had some screen presence and charisma, and his hair was not receding so drastically, Superman would have been revived in the first 15 minutes of Justice League and have been a main character

Henry Cavill is cardboard. Nobody gave a shit about Clark/Superman in BvS except for the CG action

That is fucking sad, and makes me miss Christopher Reeve even more
>>
>>71102632
I don't blame cavill for that, snyder just doesn't know what he's doing. No one wants to see a depressed superman saving people like it's a burden to him.
>>
File: Cavill superman .jpg (88 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
Cavill superman .jpg
88 KB, 500x647
>>71102632
>balding
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 383x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 383x472
>>71102024
holy shit BTFO
>>
>>71102051

Fuck off, you wog!
>>
>>71102631

Marvel needs to buy the rights for Superman.
>>
>>71103398
best thing that could happen to superman tbqhfampei
>>
>>71102024
Walls of text= butthurt
>>
>>71102632
The ultimate cut has a ton more Superman/Clark scenes.
>>
>>71103420

Actually it is the best case scenario.

DC can't do shit.
>>
Why would he want to be resurrected anyway. He saw humanity as a burden, nobody stays good in this world right Supes? he admitted he is no Superman, its just a dream of his father. How are they gonna handle this """development""" when he is resurrected?
>>
>>71102024
fucking savage m8
>>
File: didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.png (22 KB, 268x206) Image search: [Google]
didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.png
22 KB, 268x206
>>71102024
>>
>>71103695
>I went to heaven
>My real father told me to love and cherish humans
>my fake father's dream is now my dream
>quip quip quip
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.