[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come he didn't run backwards? Then he could see where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: needle pin.jpg (301 KB, 1038x766) Image search: [Google]
needle pin.jpg
301 KB, 1038x766
How come he didn't run backwards? Then he could see where the arrows were going
>>
Why didn't he just run faster
>>
>>71099121
Why didn't he run zig zag?
>>
>>71099159
watch out you're gonna bring that game theory shitposter telling you he would have a greater chance of not being shot running in a straight line
>>
What kind of longbowman can't hit a target at 50 or 100 yards but can perfectly nail a moving target at 150 yards?

Why didn't he hear the sound of Ramsey releasing his bow and slightly change direction each time?
>>
>>71099100
Why didn't he take an arrow to the knee?
>>
>>71099100
Why didn't he steal Ramsay's arrows and stab him with them?
>>
File: dey see me rollin dey haraming.jpg (19 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
dey see me rollin dey haraming.jpg
19 KB, 600x338
why didn't he just combat roll?
>>
>>71099221
I felt like Ramsey missed on purpose the first few shots
>>
>>71099266
He did, it was bait to get John to run out in the open.
>zig zag fags think Ramsay wouldn't have cheated and made his archers fire a volley at a serpentining Ricuck
>>
Because it wouldn't fit in with the writers terribly contrived set of events that they had planned out that anyone who had no seen the leaks could see from a fucking mile away.

Fuck this show and writers, everything is predictable now.

At this point if everyone lives, thats the fucking unpredictable outcome.
>>
>>71099262
fuck off those guys did the best they could in their situation
>>
>>71099100

The show even told you that Rickon was going to die. Sansa and Jon agreed it was in Ramsay's best interest to do it. Ramsay's just a sporting chap.
>>
>>71099100
why didn't he just stay and be ramsay's fucktoy?
>>
File: Dnsnzvg.png (471 KB, 634x428) Image search: [Google]
Dnsnzvg.png
471 KB, 634x428
>>71099215
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szcviFDt9xM

generation kill says zig zag is shit tactic too.
better chances to survive if you run straight to cover
>>
>>71099266
>I felt like Ramsey missed on purpose

He absolutely did. It's not a matter of feeling, it's a demonstrable fact.
>>
>>71099327
>implying that would work
>fires serveral volleys at jon
>they all miss
>>
>>71099100
Autism, Rickon was always the retarded
>>
>>71099426
For guns, pro-tip an arrow is much slower than a bullet
>>
Did you not see Ramsay intentionally no looking the shots?

Is it not obvious it was a ploy to lure out Jon?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.