[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a bad person if I can't like this character solely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Arya_Stark-Maisie_Williams.jpg (81 KB, 350x499) Image search: [Google]
Arya_Stark-Maisie_Williams.jpg
81 KB, 350x499
Am I a bad person if I can't like this character solely because of the fact that I find her extremely annoying to look at?
>>
>not liking freaks
its whats on the inside that counts you disgusting piece of shit
>>
>>71098477
you're a bad person for starting another got thread, the fifty fucking other ones weren't good enough asshole?
>>
>>71098477
yes because it means you judge people by their looks and you are a shallow fuck, the type of shallow person that everybody warns against because you like/love someone for their looks and not their person. It basically means you treat other people as objects.
>>
>>71098477
yes. arya is objectively kawaii
>>
>>71098477
how can anyone expect a good looking guy like jon to fall in love with quasimodo?
>>
>>71098477
American detected
>>
File: Arya-Stark-shota.jpg (284 KB, 1920x1277) Image search: [Google]
Arya-Stark-shota.jpg
284 KB, 1920x1277
Puberty can't bless us all I guess
>>
>>71098664
is it bad that I found her more attractive in seasons 1 and 2?
>>
>>71098477
No. She looks like a mongoloid with down syndrome. Youre perfectly normal.
>>
>>71098920
Well I wouldn't say "attractive" but she was definitely a lot more adorable
>>
>>71098477
She looks like a fucking retard
>>
>>71098477
Honestly pretty pleb as fuck.
>>
>>71098477
The character could possibly good. But where they've gone with her over the past couple seasons feel like they haven't had any ideas for her at all, but because they like the actress they've kept her around just for the sake of it and it's very telling. Because it's just boring, all of it. I have no interest in seeing where she goes next because the last couple seasons of her wandering have left me uncaring.

Same goes with Blondie McDragontits.
>>
>>71099182
Even here you can tell she won't age well in front of a camera
>>
File: vrfhtu65i.jpg (98 KB, 1240x735) Image search: [Google]
vrfhtu65i.jpg
98 KB, 1240x735
>>71099182
Nah she was much better looking back then I'm not going to lie, as well as adorable I guess. Now she is an abomination.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.