[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1400x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1400x700
"Sony projects glass-ceiling-shattering $100 million opening weekend for Ghostbusters. Take that, nay-sayers."

Yes, yes, well done misogynists, well done misogynists.

>However
>>
Is it me or is blondie not even looking at slimer. The fuck
>>
>>71098165

Might be you, but I'm willing to believe Paul Feig is on par with George "invisible hug" lucas.
>>
File: PracticalEffectsLucas.jpg (60 KB, 630x419) Image search: [Google]
PracticalEffectsLucas.jpg
60 KB, 630x419
>>71098187
Fuck off, pleb.
>>
>>71098090

My GF said she will come to see Independence Day Resurgance with me if I go see Ghostbusters on opening night.

Fucksake
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>71098090
I'll start trusting sony when they stop making stupid decisions.
>>
>>71098225
>not wanting to see id4:r
wtf how why
>>
I'm fed up with all the critics and big names defending this shit, they've been blinded by the all woman main cast.

This movie was nothing more than a lazy cash in flick with c-tier actors. We've had plenty of those before and they sucked. The Ghostbusters name gets butts in seats, and the all woman main cast is there spcifically to deflect criticism. People who don't see that drank too much new culture koolaid.
>>
>>71098090
TWO SLIMERS?!
>>
This movie only bothers white males under 25, and even then only the single ones.
>>
>>71098225
Flip a coin. If its heads, see Independence Day and endure the pain of Ghostbuster later, if its tails you're safe.

You could just go alone on opening night. Surely you're kinohouse doesn't have a no-singles policy, and even then, your falcon will do nicely
>>
>>71098090
>Sony projects
too bad most of their latests movies have flopped or underperformed.
>>
>>71098519
>jajaja, Total Recall remake? That'll suck!
>jajaja, Robocop remake? That'll suck!
>jajaja, Karate Kid remake? That'll suck!
>jajaja, why doesn't Hollywood get original and stop making shitty remakes of 80s movies?

>hey, you can't criticize this Ghostbusters remake as the cheap cash grab it is, the leads are female!!!
>>
>>71098090

“projects“? The fuck does that even mean?

Also, opening weekend doesn't say much about how succesful the movie will end up being
>>
File: two.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1 MB, 245x215
>>71098470
>>
Also i'm preeeetty sure all of the 100 million will come from raging feminazis, so there shouldn't be too many people left who want to see it after opening weekend
>>
>>71098654
Pretending to love the original ghostbusters is no excuse to say mean shit about women on the internet.
>>
>>71098654

This. I recall also getting butthurt at the Robocop remake and how doing it as a PG13 film was sacrilege... But apparently I didn't, because faggots have rewritten history to say that Ghostbusters was the first movie nerds got upset about SO IT MUST BE BECAUSE IT'S WOMEN AND NOT BECAUSE THEY'RE TAKING A SHIT ON A BELOVED PROPERTY REEEEEEE.
>>
File: 1466480071265.jpg (15 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1466480071265.jpg
15 KB, 480x480
>>71098165
neither of them are, chuggs is looking like 3 feet to the right of slimer and blondie is literally looking like an entire 45 degrees away from where the fucking ghost is

fucking GAME OF THRONES has better cgi and actor-to-animation interaction than this piece of shit and it's just some trashy sunday night HBO weekly "turn off your brain" show

sony can """"project"""" these fucking nuts, this movie is trash
>>
>>71098090
I had no idea Maggie Gyllenhaal was in this movie too.
>>
>>71098814

What a dumb post. Saying people are “pretending“ doesn't exactly make you seem legit

Go donate to anita sarkeesian you stupid cunt
>>
I thought this movie already came out lol
>>
>>71099104
Me too.
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (41 KB, 767x422) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
41 KB, 767x422
>>
>>71098090
I didn't know Melissa Mccarthy was in this movie. Not to mention those two other girls in the background.
>>
>>71098090
>However
good show OP
>>
>>71099170
Inside source, you'll see the article in the HR tomorrow
>>
>>71099084
Right because I'm sure the original ghostbusters was a highly discussed topic before the reboot was announced.

Dumb fucking millenial.
>>
>>71099180
lmao'd
>>
>>71098090
>Sony projects
>Sony
>projects
>>
>>71098090
The controversy could work in its favor
>>
>>71099231
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH BOY
>>
>>71099236

...retard confirmed
>>
File: pest.jpg (124 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
pest.jpg
124 KB, 300x300
>100 Million Opening Weekend

Warcraft made more than that.
>>
>>71099767
Good reply.
>>
Amazing Spiderman vs Spiderman

12 BILLION
>>
>>71099231
>HR
More like RT, where truth goes to die :^)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
>>
>>71098090
of course they'd think that, the thing cost like 154 million to make
>>
>>71099767
Btfo
>>
>>71098090
>Sony
>Ghostbusters (2016) distributed by Columbia Pictures

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71098090
>glass-ceiling-shattering

Well done OP. I actually would buy that as something an internet blogger would write.
>>
>71099999
>>
>>71099988
>>71099999
>>
File: 1464097183342.png (95 KB, 223x236) Image search: [Google]
1464097183342.png
95 KB, 223x236
>>71099231
>>
>>71099988
>>71100006
It is just quints guys. Come on.
Not that crazy.
>>
>>71099236
sounds like you're the millenial if you don't know the big deal ghostbusters was in the 90s.
Just like.. robocop.. and TNMT... who also happen to have remakes.
>>
>>71098225
Cuck
>>
>>71098839

This.

People like to think that Ghostbusters is the only remake or reboot that upset people. To me personally, this is just another reboot in the sea of shitty movies hollywood is trying to reinvent because they literally wont drop money on anything unless its a garunteed moneymaker.

Do you know why people are making a big deal about Ghostbusters this time? Because the entire movie is being sold on starring females. Everything from the original announcement to the cast and crew photos to the trailers and talkshows are basically saying "this movie is different and good because girl power".

>check out this pic of the cast and crew. Look at all the females and the huge sign that says girl power!

-check out these jokes. They arent very funny at all regardless of the gender saying them, but to dislike them isnto hate woman!

-trailer gets disliked to oblivion. Lead actress and director say those dislikes are from friendless basement dwellers.

If theres anything good about this movie or if anything good is said about this movie, it was all thanks to girl power. Anything negative is to be blamed on loser neets.

This is why ghostbusters will be shit. The controversy surrounding it provides more entertainment than the actual movie would
>>
>>71098839
There was no friction with robocop.

If
>>
>>71099231
We got a North Korean hacker over here
>>
>>71100593

Everyone I knew refused to see it because it looked like a watered down, soulless cash grab that lacked all of the great action, memorable characters, and satirical elements that made the original so great.

People would probably be (and are) saying similar things about the new Ghostbusters movie if Sony hadn't PURPOSELY shoehorned in the all women gimmick to create artificial controversy, change the narrative, and deflect any and all criticism of their soulless, watered down cash grab.

Between that, the shitflinging on both sides of the political spectrum, and their aggressive treatment of unhappy fans, it's no wonder that conversation of this film has shifted from "the Ghostbusters remake looks terrible" to "If you don't like this movie, does that make you sexist?"
>>
>>71098239
Made me go kek. Good post desu senpai
>>
>>71099236
>people aren't talking about this old movie 24/7 on 4chan
>This means nobody liked it, but only pretend to like it now that there's a new version coming out
>fucking misogynists
>>
>>71098223

INVISIBLE

HUG
>>
>>71098090

That's a lot of projecting Sony

Not a lot of quality or content, but certainly a projection...
>>
>>71098090

It's going to be so satisfying to watch the tears flow as this movie flops miserably.

I'm gonna go see Independence Day 2 just because.
>>
So let's be real here... how high will RT go?

I mean, Dory has a 95%, The Force Awakens got a 92% and both seemed to have the tumblr crowd praising it for various SJW things before its release.

So fellas... will this movie break 90%-80% range simply because critics are too batshit scared to go against feminists (or, just as likely, are raging feminists themselves?)
>>
>>71101761
Dumbass, it will be <30%

Even critics have bashed this movie
>>
>>71099236
How dumb are you? I loved the fuck out of Ghostbusters as a kid, but we don't normally talk 80s movies here outside of a few select things like Arnie action movies.
>>
>>71101805
I don't know, I've seen some of them defending it against fanboys.

I really do think many of them will feel compelled to give it a good review just because of the controversy.
>>
>>71100052
>/reddit/
>>
>>71101863
>I loved ghostbusters as a kid just never brought it up until the reboot was announced.
>>
File: 1454648433182.jpg (22 KB, 213x174) Image search: [Google]
1454648433182.jpg
22 KB, 213x174
>>71099231
>inside source

inside your asshole
>>
>>71098090
35 million US opening, all the numales and feminists will go.
Sharp decline as they won't actually spend that much money to rewatch the fucking thing.
85 to 95% on RT. Two types of negative reviews, the "it sucks" camp and the "it wasn't progressive enough" (e.g. the black woman wasn't significant enough or was racially portrayed, etc

Prove me wong
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 480x516
>>71098462
Not agreeing with women will get you blacklisted anon.
>>
When will Paul Feig remake Commando?
>>
>>71098225
>My GF

get out
>>
>>71101924
>If you like a film you must talk about it all the time and shoehorn it into conversations, even decades after it was first released
>>
Looks like shit, idea was shit, fad is shit, probably will be shit. Like 90% of movies coming out I'm not going to see it. And it makes me a badass outlaw who goes against the grain.

Feels good man.

>Muh need to have reboot of ghost shooting film because it's important for girls to pretend to shoot ghostmonsters with lasers. So important. So empowering.
Girlbabies btfo
>>
If you don't watch it and love it you're sexist.
>>
There is a simple solution anon.

https://youtu.be/YigM-F4oSIE
>>
>>71103745

SEXIST BIGGOT I BET YOU OWN A FUCKING STAR TREK GUMBALL MACHINE YOU FUCKING LOSER NERD
>>
>>71103876

The jig is up
>>
If it's going to make money, it's going to be because of the "Transformers effect"

"HAAHAHAHAH BRO THIS MOVIE LOOKS SHIT"

"YEAH LETS GO SEE IT"

Nintendo Nerd dude was smart by saying "I'm not gonna go see it, why should I if I'm gonna hate it?"
>>
Holy fuck you guys are setting things up to be hilarious if this does well.

And the ready-made excuse that reviewers won't be "allowed" to give it bad ratings is completely false. Bad SJW movies still get bad reviews.
>>
File: 1384759481161.png (2 KB, 170x143) Image search: [Google]
1384759481161.png
2 KB, 170x143
>tfw you like McKinnon and Wiig and want a better career for them both
>>
Sony says a lot of stupid fucking shit.

The leaked emails contained discussions about how a Sinister Six movie would do 2 billion easily and that afterwords they should bring back Tobey Maguire and make Spider-Man vs. Amazing Spider-Man
>>
>>71098090
That's not a big estimate when you think outside the domestic gross.
>>
>>71098462
why are you saying this? literally every single person on this board knows this, what the fuck?
>>
Nothing to see here, this is like when politicians say they're absolutely still going to win even when they're clearly not, like Bernie Sanders. The most hilarious thing is it's not even like Warcraft, where the Chinese will see it in hordes.
>>
>>71098090
Source?
>>
>>71103988
that email was fake i believe, someone on /tv/ made it up.
>>
>>71103947
In the past maybe.
Not anymore -- now we will witness a full-fledged onslaught of critics giving movie good reviews just because of the controversy.

For fuck's sake look at the Force Awakens, a mediocre film at best that critics praised following a controversy surrounding the black and female leads. Even sites like HitFix went all in to defend it and wrote articles to say why Ray wasn't a Mary Sue.

This movie is going to do great with the critics because either they'll be too scared to go against their SJW friends, or they ARE the SJWs and just want to stick it to "cis-gendered, white, male scum."
>>
>>71098225
Go watch ID alone. Dont tell her. Wasnt really hard
>>
>>71104190
sure anon

sure
>>
>>71098225
You weak piece of shit.
>>
>>71098462
Because its one of the pillars of liberalism.

Womyn can do no wrong=multiculturalism in Europe is a good thing=brexit is for losers=mass unregulated immigration is great=niggers are not the most violent and criminal minorities=guns are not the issue, niggers and muslims are=LGBGTDRERDSDSDWEDSDGS+++----

They are so attached into the same narrative, if you remove a single one the other ones fall with it. Thats why they will never allow it and why people who seem to be completely unrelated to the issue at hand defends the new GB.
>>
>>71098090
Do you guys want to be triggered?

This will sell many, many tickets. If you spend some time off the internet and talk to normies, they want to see this.

The feminists will rub it in your face.

They will make more girl power movies.

And the powers that be, will rake in all that sweet cash. Face it /tv/ it's over, we lost.
>>
Hollywood execs know exactly how to play the brain dead liberal SJW crowd and get them all worked up.

wasn't it just a decade ago these SJWs and Feminists were fighting AGAINST corporate greed and hollywood CEOs?

Now liberals are being used by Hollywood to pan their shitty movies... and the liberals have no self awareness that they're being used.

lol
>>
looks alright, i'm seeing it with a date
stay triggered :^)
>>
>>71098462
>new culture koolaid
>muh SJW agenda that is out to destroy white males

It's just a reboot, it's all about money. Don't get your panties up in a bunch. It's most likely shit for the same reason the other reboots that failed were shit: just using the name and none of the talent to draw in people does not a lasting movie make.

This will all blow over soon, and will probably be forgotten just like Total Recall, Robocop, Pan, etc. The more you just talk shit instead of rightly criticizing on actual facts/reality, the more power you give to the SJWs on the opposite side of your spectrum. Shut the fuck up, ignore, and it'll die soon. Fuck I hate teenagers, fucking loudmouth retards think their voice must be heard and must tell the whole world about it cause their opinion is fucking precious. I'm 26 and I've noticed hardly anyone my age or older acts like that. Social media was a mistake.
>>
>>71104413
>wasn't it just a decade ago these SJWs and Feminists were fighting AGAINST corporate greed and hollywood CEOs?

I think the hippies of the boomer generation would be mortally terrified by how liberals went from being against big $$$ and greed to basically selling out to corporations.. via the "nerd" movement.

Disney is raking billions from this herd mentality.
>>
>>71098090
They made Slimer black?
>>
>>71104355
Wanted to write guns are the issue. not niggers and muslims

I rage too fast sometimes
>>
>>71104457
>I think the hippies of the boomer generation would be mortally terrified by how liberals went from being against big $$$ and greed to basically selling out to corporations.. via the "nerd" movement.
>Disney is raking billions from this herd mentality.

2016 "Poser" Nerds = 1980's Corporate Drones
>>
>>71104457
That's why I'm gonna join in on the rich mentality. Fuck this class warfare bullshit.

The more we kick and scream at each other, the more money they make. Who needs to make risky investments when you can just make money on their anger.
>>
>>71104457
>I think the hippies of the boomer generation would be mortally terrified by how liberals went from being against big $$$ and greed to basically selling out to corporations.. via the "nerd" movement.

Liberals lost any ideology against coporate greed they had when Feminist girls started dressing like Star Wars sluts to get attention.
>>
Reminder that normies don't care about your opinion and are going to see this.
Reminder it's going to make a billion dollars worldwide.
>>
>>71104437
>Pan

HERE WE ARE NOW
ENTERTAIN US
>>
>>71099928
Sony owns Columbia pictures you jagaloon
>>
>>71104457
>Sony is raking billions from this herd mentality.

fyp

Yes yes.. fight the power SJW Feminists

Make sure those fat white male Sony Studio execs get extra large bonuses.

lol
>>
>>71099069
Y HELL O BEAUTY FULL
>>
>>71104554
>Liberals lost any ideology against coporate greed they had when Feminist girls started dressing like Star Wars sluts to get attention.

Modern feminism isn't a women movement.

It's a fashion trend.
>>
>>71104567
It will male half a billion at most. Rest of the world doesn't give a shit about Fembusters.
>>
>>71101761
90% Certified critics

50% audience
>>
>>71104355
Literally no one older than their early 20s talks about the shit SJWs and anti-SJWs fight about. Well, unless you're punk and/or invested in the actual shit being discussed, ie you're a transsexual. You have to get once in a while. Normal people don't take the internet so seriously.

There is no agenda to dismantle whites. There is no anti-male agenda being spread. It's just people with a vested interest spreading their creed amongst themselves (and annoying normal people enough that they drive them away), other people with their own interests getting ticked, and fighting among these two groups. Ask a relative in their 30s if they hate Hilary Clinton, or if males should be castrated at birth. Chances are they will give you a reasonable answer on the former and think you crazy on the latter.

To me it seems natural to have an all-female Ghostbusters movie, considering they couldn't get back the old cast and make a movie with them. Kristen Wiig (whom I dislike but many others like) and that fat lady are basically the original cast's counterparts. Doesn't mean it won't be shit, just that this wasn't some elite secret conspiracy to further 'dismantle white oppression'. At the end of they day it's just a cheap easy cashgrab by rich executives who just want your money. So chill the fuck out and let this shit die.
>>
>>71102008
>85 to 95% on RT.

Yep. With 56% "audience liked it" score.
>>
>>71103947
>Bad SJW movies still get bad reviews.

Explain the nieghbours 2 comedy flick. Popcorn drop from the audience, certified by the shittics.
>>
>>71104457

Modern liberals aren't supporting a cause, really.

They're part of the herd cause it's the "thing to do".
>>
>>71098225
both will suck ass
>>
>>71104246
He's right about TFA. The Boyega Reaction overwhelmed the net, and the Not Mary Sue aftermath is still going strong.
>>
>>71104620
>Yes yes.. fight the power SJW Feminists
>Make sure those fat white male Sony Studio execs get extra large bonuses

Feminists = No self awarness
>>
>>71098519
I know plenty of women who think the movie looks like shit.
>>
>>71104457
>Sony is raking billions from this herd mentality.

>>71104620
>Yes yes.. fight the power SJW Feminists
>Make sure those fat white male Sony Studio execs get extra large bonuses.

liberals = OWNED by their corporate masters
>>
>>71104843
sadly my family found out about podcasts, and they go on facebook... so it's like they are being entrenched in cancer.
>>
>>71098225
Both those movies look fucking awful. I propose the two of you do a joint suicide instead.
>>
LOL at these feminists shilling a shitty ghostbusters remake for their corporate masters like it's such an important issue.

there is a good reason why nobody takes 3rd wave fems seriously.
>>
>>71104424
>lying for responses on the internet

dont you have a job or something
>>
File: CIA.jpg (47 KB, 480x453) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
47 KB, 480x453
>>71104984
>>71105032
>>71105119
same
>>
>>71098090
FUCK WOMEN
>>
>>71104457

The millennial poser nerd trend is the fucking worst...

They might be even more retarded than the previous emo trend.
>>
>>71098654
Literally no one is saying this is the first time you can't criticize a reboot. Go outside and talk to any stranger, ask their opinion on the new Ghostbusters movie. I'm sure they'll either not care, watch it sometime down the line (not spending much money/effort to see it though, like how you will sometimes see a shit mpvie om tv cause why the fuck not, it's there and you're already sitting down), or address the fact that it's kinda cheap to replace the original actors. Only on the internet will you readily find someone who is passionate about this movie, both for and against it.

Most normal people hardly give a shit. Just like Total Recall, just like Robocop, just like Pan. Adults and rational people react in a civilized manner when dealing with shit they dislike. Myself, I was disappointed with the remakes but still felt blessed to have the originals. And renewed interest can't hurt a franchise.

You people need to chill the fuck out cause you're just fanning the flames on the SJWs. Save your rage for actual real shit, and not shit normal irl people see as internet shit.
>>
>>71102026
You shut your fucking whore mouth.
>>
I really don't mind an all-female cast.

But everything I've seen of it so far just has this tasteless, charmless modern SNL tier humor and it really doesn't look entertaining.
>>
File: d62924ab22[1].jpg (34 KB, 382x206) Image search: [Google]
d62924ab22[1].jpg
34 KB, 382x206
>>71104894
I wouldn't exactly call 5.7/10 rave reviews.
>>
File: was it good.jpg (89 KB, 777x356) Image search: [Google]
was it good.jpg
89 KB, 777x356
>>71104894

The fear is real now...GG probably will get a 90% fresh....FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKK
>>
>>71098225

>My GF will maybe give me a hand job, if I like jamal fuck her in the ass

KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>71102026
Will he change it to Comdo or Comwomando?
>>
>>71105412
>Still not understanding how RT works
>>
>>71104657
this only americucks gonna fall for this shit
>>
>>71102026

Paul Feig remakes Predator?

Uses fat white baby man as the inspiration/model for the new Predator, titles it:

To Catch a Predator
>>
>>71105119
>LOL at these feminists shilling a shitty ghostbusters remake for their corporate masters like it's such an important issue.

Tools... nothing but tools being used.
>>
>>71102026
THIS CHRISTMAS

MELISSA MCCARTHY

IS

JENNA MATRIX

>Paul Feig's long overdue revision of Commando (Schwarzenegger's dated homage to toxic masculinity) delivers great thrills with a side of girl power
>>
If Paul Feig took a 4 pound shit on the ground, how long would it take a 322 pound feminist to eat up all of said shit?
>>
Well you nerds went and played right into their hands anyway. If any of you guys were remotely aware of the game that was being played you would have said "it looks like shit" and moved on. But the lot of you got triggered and started rambling about PC culture this and jews that and all sony had to do then was peg the detractors as alt-right manchildren. You made the same mistake /v/ did with sarkeesian, you fed the troll and now it's scored enough pity points to stay forever.
>>
>>71101761
Movie will probably be around 50-60 critic-wise, 70 audience. McCarthy is well-liked by plebs and the movie looks like a by-the-numbers remake that doesn't bring anything new to the table. Critics usually dislike a movie that doesn't do anything new or interesting, while the public likes quips, safe plots, and known actors.

You kids forget that critics don't follow SJW shit, it's SJWs that criticize stuff for not having their shit. Why would you take seriously someone who clearly is just out to criticize shit based on his agenda and won't keep an open mind on artistic things like art/movies/literature not following his agenda?

>>71099236
/thread

I can guarantee that no one who isn't heavily involved in social media or the internet in some form or other truly gives a shit. I, too, was young once, and looking for a crusade. Then I grew up. I was heavily atheist as a teenager, then I grew up and realized caring heavily about someone's personal beliefs won't make my life or my beliefs any better. I would anger at little things that didn't affect my life, and even became anti-female for a time due to nu/r9k/ (circa '10). But again, I grew up. Being young and a teenager, you think everything must adhere to your will, as you know better and feel you can do something. Trust me, that fades. You will soon feel a disconnection between yourself and the greater world.

There's a reason Ron Paul was popular here, and why on social media Sanders is liked almost universally among young people. Idealism usually trumps reality and compromise when you're young.
>>
>>71105840
>you fed the troll and now it's scored enough pity points to stay forever.

Yes. That plan worked out real well for Fantastic 4.
>>
My bf said he'll only take me to Neon Demon if I go see Ghostbusters with him wtf
>>
File: Ghostbusters Fangirl.jpg (70 KB, 712x612) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters Fangirl.jpg
70 KB, 712x612
>>71105783

About 2 minutes flat.
>>
>>71106039

Somebody better get that woman a sandwich before she gets angry...
>>
Lol I'm not seeing this and I doubt a lot of people are particularly men who don't pay to be annoyed

Ghostbusters sucks anyways
>>
>>71106036
Sounds like you need a new bf
>>
>>71098225
Just leave her at home and take her son to see Independence day
>>
100m worldwide maybe

which is shit
>>
File: biting the hand.jpg (69 KB, 640x405) Image search: [Google]
biting the hand.jpg
69 KB, 640x405
>>71098090

I wonder if Dan notices the similarities
>>
>>71106039

We really need a law that forces fatties to pay for 2 seats.

Nobody should be forced to sit next to fatties with their blubber spilling over their seats into yours.
>>
>>71105082
I learned to just not fight with people you know irl about differing opinions on social media. It's just not worth it.
>>
>>71101888
watch it get >30% then kys for thinking it could've gotten better because of scared critics
>>
>>71099236
doesn't know that /tv/ wont talk about things that every one accepts as good. Why we dont have Malcolm in the middle threads. I bet your going to tell me /tv/ hates godfather now?
>>
>>71106567
Justified and Malcolm in the Middle are the two universally loved shows I can think of here.

People will claim otherwise now, however.
>>
>>71104554
Liberals =/= 'nerds' who like Star Wars. Since when has wanting more personal rights and helping your brethren via social programs meant you also have to want inequality and censured language? ACLU jews fought for the 1st amendment rights of kkk douchbags a couple decades back. I remember the 90s and the first half of the 00s when it was religious and conservative people who wanted this shit. 'Won't womebody PLEASE think of the CHILDREN!' comes to mind, as does Bush 2 promoting abstinence. All this modern shit just seems like old-fashioned conservatism with a new look.
>>
>>71098225
This is why it's good to be a patrician. I'll never be in a situation where I have to sit down and watch any of those films.
>>
>>71098090
96% critics
17% viewers

screencap this.
>>
>>71105900

>You kids forget that critics don't follow SJW shit, it's SJWs that criticize stuff for not having their shit.

Nonsense. Critics love SJW shit. It's just that for SJW, nothing is SJW enough. That's why they're a joke movement; nothing will ever pass their tests.

Have a gay main character? Why can't they be trans? Why not muslim? Why not overweight?
>>
>>71104437
That's what I said. It's a crappy cash in, of which we have had plenty. The studio figured out that they could headline an all female cast to create a smokescreen for the shittiness and deflect the legit criticism.

The fact that professional journalists are falling for this obvious ploy is incredibly disappointing.
>>
File: ghost busters.jpg (122 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
ghost busters.jpg
122 KB, 600x797
>>71098090
You're reading a post from an OG.
>recorded the theme song by holding my tape recorder next to the TV-- because I was 12, and I didn't have money for records.
>watched the "Ghostbusters" cartoon, and was butthurt that it was some cheap Filmation shit with skeleton bones everywhere and a gorilla.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYgO8LWKH4I)
>was happy to see "The Real Ghostbusters" cartoon when it came out, even though by then I was too old for it.
>loved the Booby Brown theme song to Ghostbusters 2, but was disappointed by the movie
The funny thing about most of the people who are mad about the Ghostbusters remake is that they weren't even alive when the original came out.
In the POV of me, an OG: I don't really care. The remake will succeed or fail on its own merit (though I predict the latter)
>>
>>71098529
>no-singles policy

Is that really a thing in the states? What is the reasoning behind it?
>>
By now it is very likely this will do well at the box office given how much marketing they've done. Feminists will see it. Women in general will see it. Kids as well. Even the people who dislike it will go and see it. It might pull off the $100 mil opening weekend.
>>
>>71106986
Something to do with anvil hoarding, crab legs, and penis inspections, I think.

No but really it's just a social stigma because if you go to the cinema alone, it means you're probably a khv loser
>>
>>71098225
>seeing either
>>
>>71106986
>no-singles policy
>Is that really a thing in the states? What is the reasoning behind it?
I think the reasoning is that they like to sell more tickets, and two is more than one.
>>
File: crystal pepsi.gif (685 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
crystal pepsi.gif
685 KB, 500x281
Enjoy your new Ghostbusters theme guys

https://youtu.be/XVbNgZYnS58
>>
Sony's on Coke
>>
File: 164567816538767.jpg (128 KB, 865x1030) Image search: [Google]
164567816538767.jpg
128 KB, 865x1030
>>71105235
>go outside and talk to people
>>
>>71098225
compromise
stay home and watch The Princess Bride
>>
>87% critics
>90% viewers
>>
File: banana phone.png (152 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
banana phone.png
152 KB, 500x500
>>71098090
Speaking of HOWEVER memes, the last episode of Keit-ai has been released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Is /a/ finally free of Keit-ai?
>>
>>71098090
this Dumbledore meme has gotta stop
>>
File: 1457970212211.jpg (55 KB, 933x600) Image search: [Google]
1457970212211.jpg
55 KB, 933x600
>>71108044

Why don't you go back there, ask them, and NEVER RETURN YOU WEEABOO FAGGOT
>>
>cancerous movie stuck in PR nightmare hell for 2 fucking years
>still isnt coming out anytime soon
>"HA HA ! TAKE THAT! OUR IMAGINARY RELEASE TOTALLY IS RECORD BREAKING!!"
>>
>>71098165
Huh? Racist much? That´s actress Leslie Jones!
>>
theyre in for a big surprise when they find out the SJW crowd is mostly unwilling to spend money. they are in it for the drama and the twitter/tumblr ranting they couldnt care less about watching the actual movie.
>>
Well I'm going, I agreed to go with my older brother because he said he'd buy me a ticket.
>>
File: 1434257320963.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1434257320963.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
>>71098654
I actually didn't mind the robocop remake

Wasn't nearly as good as the original obviously but I liked it as a totally different movie
>>
>>71105086
bad feels man
>>
>>71101761
I'm predicting 75% RT
Feminist pandering is a hell of a thing
>>
File: 1464636162027.jpg (115 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1464636162027.jpg
115 KB, 413x395
>>71098225
>>
File: 1466085613129.jpg (191 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1466085613129.jpg
191 KB, 640x1136
>>
>>71098090
Looks like it'll be a box office romp

It's over the patriarchy is dead.
>>
>>71098225
>Not watching the neon demon over independence 2
>>
>>71108788
look for reviews that say "even better than the original"
>>
File: 1351824554877.jpg (35 KB, 490x586) Image search: [Google]
1351824554877.jpg
35 KB, 490x586
>>71098090
Where's my designated gf?
>>
File: Seven whole years.gif (2 MB, 320x225) Image search: [Google]
Seven whole years.gif
2 MB, 320x225
>>71107643
>Elle King
>>
File: 1466079898038.gif (1 MB, 756x351) Image search: [Google]
1466079898038.gif
1 MB, 756x351
Dicks and farts, this is the form you chose for Gozer!
>>
>>71108829
Well that just spoiled how they defeat the big bad

not that I actually give a shit
>>
>>71106984
>you can only care about movies made when you were alive
guess we better all stop discussing movies like citizen kane and psycho
>>
>>71107643
b-but this song has nothing to do with ghosts or busting ghosts, it's a song about a girl who does bad things.
>>
>>71108960
>climax of the film is team girl power zapping the bad guy in the dick
>>
>>71098090
Slimer looks like the black Ghostbuster. Is this intentional?
>>
>>71098090
>We want it to do well! TAKE THAT!
Jesus christ, what is this even?
>>
>>71108960
>SHE SHOT IT IN THE CROTCH WHERE IT'S DICK/VAG IS
>WAIT IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY HAVE EITHER
>BUT IT HURTS IT EXTRA HARD ANYWAYS
>COMEDY
>>
>>71108960
>>71109290

ofc if a team of male guys would zap a giant female ghost in the tits.. feminists would be raging. but not the other way around. nu-uuh.
>>
Is Hardcore Henry the opposite of Ghostbusters: Answer the Call?

While Ghostbusters is a soulless, inspirationless cashgrab of a movie, Hardcore Henry is a pure, driven movie that was made not for money, but just to make something the creators thought was cool.

So, instead of watching Ghostbusters, how about you watch Hardcore Henry instead?
>>
>>71109983
So was Dredd and we all know how that ended.
>>
>>71106986
Because yanks like to shoot up movie theatres.

it's a national pastime.
>>
>>71110436

I hope someone tries to shoot up the theaters for this one. It'll be the smallest death count ever because nobody is going to see this shit.
>>
>>71106984

Speak for yourself. This movie is raising every red flag
>>
It's going to tank hard because the cast and director have done everything they can to disassociate the idea that this is supposed to be a comedy
>>
>>71110618
kek
>>
File: rgb.png (729 KB, 659x512) Image search: [Google]
rgb.png
729 KB, 659x512
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6D8cuPAi30
>>
>>71111257

Great song from the OG soundtrack
>>
There are only two GHOSTBUSTERS movies. They were released in 1984 and 1989.
>>
WHO YOU GONNA CALL
>>
>>71098090
I call bullshit
>>
>>71112135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMbuxIYuIFU
>>
>>71098090
This movie's gonna tank
>>
can't wait to post my ticket stub
>>
Yall niggas BTFO yourselves with all your bitching and moaning
>>
>>71098090
Slimer looks just like Amy Schumer...I wonder if she's a hidden cameo as the voice of "Slimette".
>>
>>71098165
>>71099027
they are looking at the glowing ball they imposed Slimer over
>>
>>71113914
You mean it's not a real ghost?
>>
File: obama.jpg (21 KB, 468x300) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
21 KB, 468x300
>>71104355
>>71104457

Take your sexist, right wing bullshit back to /pol/. You can all suck off each other over that stubby fingered racist you support for President there. Nobody wants to hear it here.

I'm going to see ghostbusters at least five times because it's making neckbeard neanderthals completely lose their shit. Only thing better will be when Hilary wins later this year.
>>
>>71114474
Second paragraph was too obvious DESU
>>
>>71098225
>My GF
>MY

she's nobodies you fucking mycologist pig
>>
>>71108088
Yes, yes, well done anon, well done anon

HOWEVER
>>
>>71108240
This guy knows what's up
>>
>>71106673
Or have a girlfriend
>>
I was actually going to see it until the fart joke
>>
>>71111111
>>
>>71114813
liar
>>
>>71114871
only thing I like is the ghost logo dude
>>
>>71098225
>My gf controls me

Literally kill yourself
>>
>>71098225
Post her feet.
>>
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/18/ghostbusters-stars-whos-gassiest

This is why God hates us.
>>
>>71106984
Well,at least that gorilla got a role in the remake.
>>
>>71101761
97-99% easily. The critics won't dare bash this, especially the male ones.
>>
>>71115777
So... so which one is it?
>>
>>71102026
I would watch that.
>>
File: shitpudding.jpg (135 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
shitpudding.jpg
135 KB, 1600x1200
>>71098090
>we're going to make a lot of money, BELIEVE IT!
>>
File: 1436705783049.jpg (88 KB, 816x664) Image search: [Google]
1436705783049.jpg
88 KB, 816x664
>>71114474
DESU DESU DESU
>>
>>71118640
W H O
H
O

is this spunk skunk?
>>
>>71103927
That's what I'm afraid of, it will make money because people want to "see how bad it is"
>>
>>71106757
i bet
>>
If you hate Sony, please kill yourselves.
>>
>>71098225

DON'T DO IT! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!!
>>
>>71105394
>>71105412
According to critics, this movie is better than BvS.

Kill me.
>>
>>71098814
>There are literally nobody except maybe a few trolls saying its because chicks.

Its mainly because we know the deal because Amy Pascal's emails leaked and the person who worked in production leaked additional and the shitty trailers just happen to match up.

The sexism card is a deflection
>>
>>71099787
And China is being accused of padding numbers now
>>
>>71100532
No, because they're literally rehashing on something people love and ruining it. the reboot of Ninja Turtles got as much hate. That came and went though. This would have came and went but Sony doubled down on trolling the trolls for more trolling.

Plus Amazing Spider-man got a ton of crap for rebooting as well. Same Exec: Amy Pascal and Tom Rothman.
>>
My projection indicates that Sony's executive will committ suicide en masse after the worst opening weekend of a blockbuster in Hollywood's history and at the end of the day it's about as valid
>>
>>71108240
Same thing with Toys too. "WHY NO FEMALE CHARACTERS HASBRO"

>Female characters have been sitting on the shelves for well over a decade.
>>
>>71098225
Just go watch Independence day alone or with a bud. You're gf can go fuck herself.
>>
>>71119907
which part?
sony films which has colossally terrible ideas
sony records which treated ke$ha like a whore
sony playstation which screws over customers constantly

honestly why wouldn't anyone hate Sony?
>>
>>71120948
t b h mate there's no reason to believe that Kesha isn't a whore

And if Doctor Luke was a rapist why would he rape a greasy slut like Kesha and not prime steaks like Rihanna, Miley Cyrus or Katy Perry?
>>
File: 1465864208836.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
1465864208836.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
>>71098225
Tell her you're both going to see Independence Day Resurgence. A week after torrent GB for her and fuck her during.
>>
>>71121085
This anon has the right idea.
>>
>>71098225
Why don't the two of you go lick Pulse clean?
>>
File: Cool pepe.jpg (7 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
Cool pepe.jpg
7 KB, 195x195
>>71121128
>>71121085
>tfw this is the meathed I used to get my ex to see TDKR
>tfw I was getting blown during the plane scene while looking around making sure nobody was going to shut up my theater
betas while never just tell their women what to do like they want
>>
>>71098225
You're fucking stupid if you say yes.
>>
>>71119837

me too, anon, me too
>>
>>71116716

The Blonde one farts...the article in the mag does little to promote the movie and mostly talks about the actors, how they know they cant beat the originals and wanted to be different and how they liked working together. One question was literally about making out with Hemsworth
>>
>>71120788

Why is there no fucking Chris Hemsworth GB action fig??
>>
>>71104111
Will China even be able to see Ghostbusters, given their cultural leanings?
>>
>>71105496

Wommando, obviously you fucking shitlord.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.