[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arya is dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: Jaqen-H-ghar-jaqen-hghar.jpg (284 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
Jaqen-H-ghar-jaqen-hghar.jpg
284 KB, 500x455
>yfw Arya is dead
>yfw the other girl with no name hunted her down and killed her
>yfw she takes her face and replaces it with her own
>yfw she goes back to Jaqen H'ghar and she tells him a girls name is Arya Stark
>yfw when he smiles like it was his plan all along
>yfw the true girl with no name assumes Arya's identity and goes and wrecks havoc at Winterfell
>yfw the Many faced god is the one true god
>>
I actually believe you
>>
don't forget
>Many faced god reclaims a life that was stolen
>>
>>71097941

I guess a part of the many faced god's powers is to completely make up for the difference in height and build of the two characters as well.
>>
Too farfetched
>>
Can Jaqen take a female's face and change genders?
>>
>>71098033
what? when is stated that taking on anothers identity is specific to size/build?
>>
>>71098070
No, the angry girl is who takes Arya's identity
>>
>>71098149
But we saw in last season's finale the Waif becoming Jaqen, so it is possible.
>>
>>71097941
This whole subplot was such a mess, no surprise that such shitty threads are going to be made
>>
>>71098306

this plus kings landing have turned to utter shit. You're telling me a 15 year old king who just got married to a hot ass bitch wouldn't straight up murder any mother fucker that would stop him from doing that? Way too unbelievable.
>>
File: thesmuggestwaif.png (169 KB, 342x349) Image search: [Google]
thesmuggestwaif.png
169 KB, 342x349
>>
>>71098230
True. This means if the theory is true that Waif could then shift to another form in the Stark family when at Winterfell.
>>
>>71098421
what? no. you can only have faces that you have taken or were given to the many faced god. it's not just any person of your choosing.
>>
>>71098403
She is way hotter outside of the show. Ugly enough to give her a do-able kind of vibe.

I have masturbated to this chick plus Sansa this season dozens of times.
>>
File: Game-Of-Thrones-ayra-waif.jpg (34 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Game-Of-Thrones-ayra-waif.jpg
34 KB, 640x426
>>71098457
Yes but she could assassinate members of the family and potentially infiltrate the castle with more servants of the Many Faced God, taking over the castle one by one.
>>
>>71098530
why would she want to, tho?
>>
>>71098530
so... is someone gonna shoop a dick there?
>>
>>71098564
There could be a few reasons.

>Jaqen is a hack and wants to be king
>the whole religion is a hack/cult designed to take down the lords of westeros
>the religion ISN'T a hack (evidence being that they can change forms) and they want to kill/control via faces all the lords of westeros/make the whole of westeros worship the many faced god
>>
I hate this haircut so much

>so le edgy 2015 xD

fuck off and die i used to fap to you now you just ruin game of thrones and look like a weird alien
>>
File: aSD.png (728 KB, 804x781) Image search: [Google]
aSD.png
728 KB, 804x781
>>71097941
That could actually be the case if D&D hadnt shown TIME AND TIME AGAIN that they're hack writers who choose the easiest path
After all, why have nuanced writing when your audience mainly wants tits, dragons and EPIC battles?
It's a waste of time
>>
>>71098783
2 things. First of all, the battle to garden walking ratio is not in favour of battles. Secondly, if you don't think Battle of the Bastards was a great episode, I suspect you just like not liking things other people like. It's a pretty huge signal of a couple of mental disorders that you should probably go talk to someone about.
>>
File: Vomit.jpg (159 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
Vomit.jpg
159 KB, 621x621
>>71098707
>stupid lesbo hair
>mongoloid face
>no tits
simply disgusting.
>>
>>71098955
You're trying to put words in my mouth in order to attack my argument.
I never said BotB was bad, or that I dont like it
You should really work on your debating skills, resorting to shitposting so often has really made them poor:
>"It's a pretty huge signal of a couple of mental disorders that you should probably go talk to someone about"....
do you know how pathetic you sound? that's the best you can do??
>>
>there are people in this thread right now who think Jaqen at HoBaW is the same as s2 Jaqen
>even though the Jaqen this season isn't the same as the Jaqen from last season
>they think the waif from last season is the same as the waif from this season
>these people think DnD is playing an elaborate faceless man ruse

battle of the bastards was overrated and meh tier
>>
The only issue I take with that is the way the girl with no name's face was taken. She will have had experience in doing it properly and correctly. But the girl with no name's face was done in a brutal fashion, something that one with little to no experience, like Arya, might do And while Arya was suffering a wound, she did have a pretty steep advantage with Needle over a knife. Length of blade helps.

Arya came out of that battle alive.

Personally I like the theory that Jaqen H'gar is Syrio Forel
>>
>>71099188

I never thought of that! would definitely tie Arya's story together nicely if she is alive.
>>
>>71099188
Wait I thought that was literally the case? Have I just made that up in my head?
>>
>>71099065
>coalburner
>>
>>71098783
They really haven't been delivering on tits at all,pretty much every episode is muh stronk wyman don't need no man now,getting really close to dropping this shit.
>>
>>71097941
That would be great if it were true. Too bad it's not.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 327x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 327x450
>>71099067
>>
>>71099188

What if the waif cut off her own face, that's why it's so brutal and bloody? What if the final test to become a true faceless man is to remove your own face and forever wear another so that you are truly "faceless"?
>>
>>71101831
>,pretty much every episode is muh stronk wyma
such misogony.

There is, at most, only gender equality in got. Which is fair because they have to make up for the first few sexist seasons.
>>
>>71098459
recommend episodes to jack off to this babe?
>>
>>71097941
>arya gets her intestines sliced open, stabbed in the kidney and twisted the knife
>a bowl of soup and a nap fixes this
>>
>>71102187
Their gonna have to make it up without me cus i ain't gonna keep watching this shit.
>>
>>71097941
this is actually kinda believable if not completely true. if not how does arya not stutter around when talking to hgar because of her wounds like she did in the past 2 episodes? it must be the waif
>>
>>71102286
misogony is a sign of a mental disorder.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-21-17h30m45s322.jpg (222 KB, 720x418) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-21-17h30m45s322.jpg
222 KB, 720x418
>>71097941
OK.
>>
>>71102394
>>71102182

See here
>>
>>71097941
Naw. This show has 0 twists in it now.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.