[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /TV/, would a dude enjoy this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
My fondness for the fun, campy 80's movie and it looking almost completely directed toward young women (like most MTV these days) prevented me for giving it a shot. But I'm kind of in a show hole and just want something not real heavy but distracting enough with some supernatural going on. Thinking maybe this or Bitten. Worth a shot or nah?
>>
So..nah?
>>
>>71097909
I would let that guy transform into a wolf and rape me in the ass. So in short OP, Maybe?
>>
>>71099971
About the response I expected.

Colton Haynes is that you?
>>
>>71097909
I watched most of this, seasons 1 + 2 are really good, season 3 is the best imo. Then it all goes shit after a MC dies.

Then the stupid dread doctors, it was a cool idea, but god was it fucking twilight spec by then. Dropped.
>>
Watch Bitten instead. It's werewolves for adults. It's The Sopranos of werewoves series.

Or Wolf Lake, if you don't mind a 1 season/ends on a cliffhanger, really good show.
>>
File: 5.jpg (268 KB, 1280x1621) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
268 KB, 1280x1621
>>71097909
This show made me ship Sterek. But it was all promises and no delivery.

-2/10 would not recommend
>>
>>71097909
>But I'm kind of in a show hole and just want something not real heavy but distracting enough with some supernatural going on
Watch Supernatural
>>
>>71101294
This

>>71097909
Watch Supernatural, OP but STOP at Season 5. It is of utmost importance.

Angel and Buffy have better writing in general, however, if you can digest the really girly parts.
>>
>>71097909
Supernatural season 1-5

It ends on a perfect note with a very conclusive ending, I'd give the show a deserved 10/10.
>>
Supernatural 1-5 is GOAT
>bro time
>dad rock
>amazing car
>on point story

Like the other guy said, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel also have their merits and at least finished well unlike Supernatural but you have to wade through a lot of teenage girl problems
>>
>>71101294
>Watch Supernatural
>>71101505
>Watch Supernatural, OP but STOP at Season 5
>>71102492
>Supernatural season 1-5

Already did. Stopped at season 7 though. About all I could take. Pretty good first couple seasons. Enjoyed 'em quite a bit.
>>
>>71101505
>>71103712
>Buffy

Saw Buffy, while it was airing. Watched I think the final season of Angel for whatever reason and that was about it. Like it quite a bit. How are the other seasons?
>>
>>71103741
Watch Angel or Buffy then. Singer (the producer of Supernatural) liked Buffy a lot and lifted several ideas from it. Plus it's the seminal dark fantasy/horror genre show so there's that
>>
>>71101242
sterek makes no fucking sense. i looked up teen wolf and all i could find was sterek, it's so popular. but they have no chemistry, they don't like or even hate eachother, they both just exist around scott. it's literally nothing. but it's the most popular relationship in teen wolf fanfiction. you're all fucking crazy.
>>
>>71103833
>How are the other seasons?
If you watched the finale (which is amazing), then you should like Seasons 1-4 considering 5 actually felt a bit out of place as it was supposedly the start of a new arc had the show not been cancelled. Although I gotta admit, 5 was my favorite due to Spike and Illyria
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.