[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the most likable LOST character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 749x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 749x424
Who was the most likable LOST character?
>>
>>71094328

jack when he hustles sawyer at cards.
>>
>>71094328
when I durn to ya
>>
>>71094328
hurley and boone
>>
>>71094328
i hate niggers
>>
Desmond
>>
File: sauiyer.jpg (59 KB, 586x392) Image search: [Google]
sauiyer.jpg
59 KB, 586x392
Desmond and Captain Falafel
>>
Hurley
>>
Sun
>>
>>71094328
never watched this

is it worth it just to get to know the origin of the durn meme?
>>
File: 1.jpg (30 KB, 308x421) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
30 KB, 308x421
>>
File: Juniorisland.png (217 KB, 530x302) Image search: [Google]
Juniorisland.png
217 KB, 530x302
>>71094620
Do not watch that piece of shit. I swear they thought they were gonna get cancelled and didn't know wtf to do.
You'd have more fun watching the parody on Arthur desu
>>
Sawyer
>>
>>71094328
I liked Locke, but Desmond was the most likable LOST character of them all.
>>
>>71094620
durn meme has nothing to do with lost retard
>>
>>71094328

I'm 2 episodes into Lost so far and its cool. Is it worth watching the whole thing?
>>
Big din du and Sawyer
>>
>>71094811
yes it is if you arent a kid watching got
>>
>>71094811
its pretty cool but theres two huge flaws in it:

1. It's sets up all this mysteries and then can't explain them. There's no point asking these big questions if youre not gonna answer them
&
2.The characters aren't real people. They don't act how normal humans act and it has me shouting at the TV as to why they make the retarded decisions they do
>>
Locke, Sun, Jin, Hurley, Sawyer, Desmond, and Sayid were the most likable characters.

Locke and Sawyer are debatable since Locke was pretty annoying thinking he knew shit about the island and got butthurt when he was wrong. Sawyer making you think he's decent and then does some super asshole thing like attack Sun and stash the guns and important supplies.

Jin and Sayid were the best because they were the most useful both in a fight and for survival and they didn't take shit from anyone.
>>
>>71094811
Absolutely. I think the first 3 seasons are the best, but if you are still interested past that then keep going until the end. It was a little weird and all over the later seasons but I found the finale very satisfying.

Very memorable and enjoyable overall. Lots of interesting characters with interesting stories.
>>
>>71094849
Actually they do behave like real people which is exactly why it's so frustrating sometimes. Though every character reacts differently. Personally I found Jack stubbornness and controlling nature to be the most annoying trait of them all, but makes sense since he's a doctor who wants to fix everything.
>>
>>71094968
I disagree, they seem to make decisions that do nothing but further the plot.
>>
>>71094328
I did't liked lost
>>
Lost was only good for the first two seasons, then shit hit the fan.

However the first two seasons really are very good.

>>71094811
see above: no
>>
Jin by far
literal din du nuffin
>>
Miles was always hilarious.
>>
Desmond, every other answer is wrong
>>
>>71094968
I hated Jack so much.
He's such an insufferable, holier-than-though fucking bellend that I couldn't stand him during my second watch through. My hatred for him increases every time I re-watch it, actually.
>>
Frank Lapenis
>>
>>71097260
I don't like Jack as a person, but I don't hate him. I felt that he was well written and acted. Not sure why he was the center of the show to be honest, but he was a good character.
>>
>>71097253
You're wrong.
>>
>That episode of Hurley showing his bad luck before the island
>Finally gets the van going at the last moment

That was some feel good shit right there.
>>
>>71096900
it was top tier television up to mid season 3 then it was all muh snake in the mailbox epic twists and then time travel. the internet was this show's worst enemy.
>>
>>71094328
I know a prostitute who was fucked by him
it was a guy
>>
File: 1440889564641.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440889564641.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>71094648
how the mighty have fallen
>>
KATE

you all know it.
>>
File: feels.jpg (57 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
57 KB, 500x400
LOST is still GOAT
>>
File: lostcomicexplain.jpg (301 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
lostcomicexplain.jpg
301 KB, 1000x750
>watching lost unironically
>>
>>71097901
he could have easily got out and lock the door behind him.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.