[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never have a dad so based he literally throws your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (151 KB, 1330x748) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
151 KB, 1330x748
>you will never have a dad so based he literally throws your gay lover out the window to his death and then mops the floor with your skinny androgynous ass despite being an elderly man

Why was he so based?
>>
the scottish never won in the end and robert the bruce was smart in becoming an ally. FACT
>>
>>71092468

In real history he killed his own assassin with his bare hands and survived a wound from it's poison blade. He was a tough son bitch.
>>
>>71092515
>robert the bruce
Wasn't he eventually crowned the King of Scotland anyway?
>>
>>71092545
yes.
Braveheart and his gang of rebels were delusional thinking a group of a few thousand men in skirts and zero armour could defeat the british army
>>
>>71092581
>that Wallace's rebellion had little to do with Robert the Bruce's ascending to power.

Because historical events happen in a vacuum.
>>
wait... braveheart actually happened?
>>
>>71092515
Go to bed, Chris.
>>
>>71092468
Could this character exist anymore?
>>
>>71092841
Sure why not? Just need the right combination of genes. He won't be a powerful king though, unless he happens to be a saudi king, as powerful kings mostly don't exist anymore.

I'll tell you what won't exist now. The scene where longshanks throws out the gay dude was supposed to be funny. Back in the '90s everybody laughed at it. Nobody would laugh at it now and people would lambast the film just for including it.
>>
>>71092468
that chainmail looks hot as fuck
>>
>>71093107
>I'll tell you what won't exist now. The scene where longshanks throws out the gay dude was supposed to be funny. Back in the '90s everybody laughed at it. Nobody would laugh at it now and people would lambast the film just for including it.

Yeah that's what I meant. Could this character exist in a modern movie?
>>
>>71092515
uh, they did. That's why Scotland is still somewhat of a thing.
>>
>>71092581
>Braveheart and his gang of rebels
>In skirts and zero armor
How to spot an anon who doesn't know shit about history pretending that he does.
>>
>>71092581
>a few thousand men in skirts
Scotts weren't wearing kilts at that point in history.
>>
>>71093334
Wasnt Tywin lambasting Loras for being gay
>>
Longjeans was my favourite bit of that movie
On repeated viewing, even the battles aren't that great
The score is though
>>
>>71092468

Why would you want a dad that would throw your gay lover out the window?
>>
>>71097547
I dont think it was purely because of the gay lover. Im sure he would have been lenient had he attempted to seed the french woman in the slightest; but when your son refuses to carry on your name and suck the balls of a man, you can only take so much.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.