[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: pb&j.jpg (25 KB, 470x282) Image search: [Google]
pb&j.jpg
25 KB, 470x282
anyone else watch this show or is it just me
>>
>>71091714
Right this thread is now the PROPER'Y OF THOMAS FOOKIN SHELBY

BY ORDER OF DA PEAKY BLINDAHRS

How fucked up is dem rich russians tho
>>
One of my favorite shows. So well done.
>>
I just finished the first season
Im so glad I started it, been looking for something good to watch for some time now

Does it get better?
>>
What is his master plan after the last season?
>>
>>71092786
Yes.
>>
>>71092806
infiltrate illuminati?
>>
>>71091714
Its so fucking boring
>>
>>71091714
3rd season literally ends with:

>Well done, Arthur. Well done. HOWEVER...
>>
File: rom.jpg (11 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
rom.jpg
11 KB, 299x168
of course the "BBC" couldn't make them true Irish, so Cililan murphy and the whole family is... part gypsy, you just couldn't have had english white people in your period drama tv show couldn't you
>>
>>71091714
It's one of those shows I want to like because of how well-done it is, and just end up dropping because I can't give a fuck about any of the characters.
>>
>>71094368
I can respect that, but you really should see it more of a comedy.

I can't take most of it serious with their BLOODY FOKEN ACCENT MEIGHT!

I still enjoy it a lot and I have yet to watch the new season.
>>
File: Peaky blinders S3 final battle.gif (977 KB, 450x197) Image search: [Google]
Peaky blinders S3 final battle.gif
977 KB, 450x197
Is Michael the worst Blinder now?

His entire storyline can be summed up with: "Michale wants to be hardcore, but Pol won't let him."

If he hadn't fucked around with the priest for an hour before finally fucking killing him, Arthur wouldn't have had to sacrifice his SIX GOOD MEN.
>>
It's boring. And I enjoy Better Call Saul
>>
File: 1466259601361.jpg (66 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
1466259601361.jpg
66 KB, 1000x562
>>71093474
kek

>>71094737
I thought that whole scene was cliche as fuck and pretty retarded, honestly.
Why would they be stupid enough to let him go in alone? Literally what reason is there? Let him do the killing, sure. But why the fuck go alone?
>>
>>71094737
man cant live on biscuits alone
>>
Waiting for S3 to come to my shitty countries netflix.

One of the best TV shows out there desu.
>>
>>71097596
download it you fucking peasant
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.