[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What do you mean you didn't like Inception? You didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: os-astros-estao-certos1-min[1].jpg (25 KB, 600x346) Image search: [Google]
os-astros-estao-certos1-min[1].jpg
25 KB, 600x346
>What do you mean you didn't like Inception? You didn't get it?
>>
>>71091284
Might as well be a ;_; thread.

Why wouldn't anyone like inception? It had great sound picture script and concept?

The real filter is the ending.
>>
>>71091284
But I did like Inception. It's the only Dolan that I end up re-watching
>>
File: sausage-fest.jpg (53 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
sausage-fest.jpg
53 KB, 600x411
>BvS was kino that most people don't understand
>>
Sorry, haven't seen it.
>>
I really like inception

Am I neo-/tv/?
>>
>>71091650
we all are
>>
File: images-147.jpg (17 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
images-147.jpg
17 KB, 543x271
>>71091284
Real conversations don't happen like that anon. Try again.

Either way, assuming this situation happened, making a big deal out of it is the most autistic thing you could do. "I dod get it but still didn't like it" would suffice. They aren't asking for an in-depth analysis. You don't want to do it and they don't want to hear it, nor how you masturbate to Korine films once a week. Just enjoy your drink and be social.
>>
>>71091284
Can you all stop staring at me like that?
>>
>>71091284
someone post the elliot rodger pic
>>
File: 1464310091694.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1367) Image search: [Google]
1464310091694.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1367
>>71091284
>You didn't like The Force Awakens? Are you serious Anon?
>>
>>71091768
allahu akbar
>>
Inception would have been 10/10 if the left the dead wifes story more vague and took Ellen page out entirely

Prove me wrong
>>
File: rsntjQM.jpg (894 KB, 1374x1415) Image search: [Google]
rsntjQM.jpg
894 KB, 1374x1415
>>71091933
>thinly veiled misogynist comment
ugh
>>
File: fedora.jpg (91 KB, 2434x1434) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
91 KB, 2434x1434
>>71091933
>>
>>71091768
Well at least im not a degenerate
>>
>>71091933
>convinces wife to kill herself...
naaaaa wwwwwwww, I liked that plot element. She was a fucking psycho that started wreaking havoc, if anything they should have let her go a bit more destructive in the world then she did.... I would have liked to see a scorpio-like battle like FarScape expand a bit.
>>
>>71091777
trips is truth
>>
File: Bill.png (424 KB, 855x357) Image search: [Google]
Bill.png
424 KB, 855x357
>>71092072
And there it is. The "fedora". Right on schedule.

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.
>>
>>71091284
they look smart
>>
>>71092589
yeah. feed that troll.

copypasta is WAY better then macro images...
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.