[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when you weren't the one to kill Ramsay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: being theon is suffering.jpg (35 KB, 365x446) Image search: [Google]
being theon is suffering.jpg
35 KB, 365x446
>that feel when you weren't the one to kill Ramsay
>>
He wouldn't have been able to do it faggot
>>
>he wasn't even there

This was a huge letdown. What is he going to do?
>>
>>71089019
become the punchingbag for Tyrions "NO COCK" jokes now that Varys has left
>>
The bigger question is whether he will become BFFs with Varys once he comes back.
>>
fuck you for reminded me

He was built up to get his revenge and nothing came of it.
>>
>>71088912
Theon is a pathetic pussy who has no reason to live anymore. He cant fight, hes not smart, he cant have children, and hes a coward. His role on the show is now spineless bitch boy to Dany and Yara, but like I already said he cant help them in anyway regardless
>>
>>71088912
Why didn't he slit his throat when he was shaving him with the straight razor?
>>
>>71090706
Because hes a fucking moron who would rather mope around without a dick then get revenge and die with a tiny bit of dignity
>>
Theon's plot in s6 is such a strange non sequitur it makes me wish they just forgot about the greyjoy plot entirely

Seriously, he just fucking teleports to the Iron Islands and no one really seems to care that he has no balls
>>
should've had reek to eat ramsey alive instead of the dogs
>>
>>71090762
>no one really seems to care that he has no balls
yeah they do. Everybody makes fun of him all the time. He exists to suffer and be sad, such a great character
>>
>>71090679
>>71090755
Too true

I hope there are some scenes of Dany sitting on his face and laughing at his lack of a cock
>>
>>71090762
They should have just ran with them going with their uncle to meet Dany. The uncle scenes were better than Theons
>>
>>71090706

He probably didn't want get flayed alive. I've heard a lot of people have an aversion to that
>>
You have no idea if Bran transwarged Theon's consciousness into one of those hounds or not.
>>
>>71090928
Roose wouldve just immediately stabbed and killed Theon afterwards. Ramsay was the only Bolton who still flayed people
>>
File: king stab.jpg (32 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
king stab.jpg
32 KB, 604x604
>>71088912
>>
>>71091017

do you not remember when Roose offered to flay Lannister officers for Robb?
>>
>>71088912
Sansa of all fucking people.

It would've been so perfect if Roose had been the one to stab him.
>>
He's only with Tyrion because Tyrion is one of the only characters with empathy for the deformed. They're going to become bros.
>>
>>71091017
>implying
>>
>>71093170
This is probably what will happen
>>
>>71088912
>Implying ramsay is dead
His face and body is ruined now but he will escape beyond the wall tonight and meet up with bran, and bran will teleport him back in time so he can hide his face and roam the kingswood known as the smiling knight
>>
>>71088912
It kills his storyline, he's pretty much a dead end now.
>>
File: happy_boy~01.jpg (16 KB, 261x276) Image search: [Google]
happy_boy~01.jpg
16 KB, 261x276
>>71088912
> (You)
>>
>Tyrion prattling on about how he was mocking him back in Winterfell
>Go back and watch the scene
>Theon just recommends Ros as a top notch whore
>Never calls him anything
>Tyrion insults him and his dead brothers

The fuck is this midget's problem?
>>
>>71088912
He wouldn't have it in him
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.