[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spoilers: Current Status On DC Films and Future Plans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: TRINITY_Cv1.jpg (235 KB, 791x1200) Image search: [Google]
TRINITY_Cv1.jpg
235 KB, 791x1200
Zack Snyder will not be directing any future projects after Justice League. Originally Snyder was attached to direct a villain ensemble film but Snyder has decided to take a break and focus on smaller projects. He will still be involved as a producer.

Justice League Dark is back on board and the studio is in talks with Big Bad Wolves directors Aharon Keshales and Navot Papushado to helm the film.

The studio wants to focus on more team up films rather than solo properties. Titans and Birds of Prey are in early stages of development. A Trinity film has also been heavily discussed. The Cyborg film will be replaced by either Titans or Birds of Prey.

Justice League Part Two will be moved to November 1st, 2019 and The Batman will be taking its original release date. Originally Warner Bros wanted The Batman on a earlier date but Ben Affleck has other commitments to another studio he must fulfill. Affleck wants to use as much practical effects as possible. The film's script has been finished and will heavily focus on all the major crime lords in Gotham. Ben Affleck doesn't want to commit to a Batman trilogy. The studio wanted to sign him for a three picture deal and he refused.

The cast for Flash, Aquaman and Shazam will be revealed at Comic-Con.

The studio is very confident about Suicide Squad and are happy with the final product. David Ayer is already working on a sequel. The budget for the film is 178 million.

The studio is focusing more on their core characters in the first two phases of their films. The plan is to introduce magic, space and alternate realities later on.

There's no plans for a Man of Steel sequel anytime soon despite the studio having several scripts. One script has Brainiac as the main antagonist. Another script has General Sam Lane and Metallo as main antagonist.
>>
>>71082363
D R O P P E D
More interested in what Snyder will do next.
>>
>>71082483
Music videos or commercials hopefully.

That's where he belongs.
>>
File: 1466277023227.jpg (74 KB, 582x407) Image search: [Google]
1466277023227.jpg
74 KB, 582x407
>>71082528
>>
>>71082604
Those who speak blasphemy about our Kino God will pay soon
>>
>>71082528
Zack saves us and this is how you re-pay him?
>>
>saw bvs on a whim and am fully invested in the background aspects and how they combine with the foreground aspects and bare narrative

>people take funposting kino and zack memes way too seriously

>am lumped in with those even when i've never posted a meme

hope zach pulls it through tho
>>
>>71082363

I'm disappointed that Superman isn't getting a MoS sequel because I feel like he desperately needs another movie to flesh out his character and give him a personality to connect with the audience.

Seriously, he dies in BvS and all I felt was muted surprise that he was killed off so soon. If Cap had died in Civil War I would've been devastated.
>>
>>71082363
>but Snyder has decided to take a break

well thats a lie
>>
>Ben Affleck doesn't want to commit to a Batman trilogy. The studio wanted to sign him for a three picture deal and he refused.

that kinda sucks, but I can't blame Ben.I'd be hesitant too signing the next 10 years of my life away to capeshit
>>
>>71083572
Considering how he looks recently it wouldn't shock me

>>71083519
It sucks indeed. Hopefully he becomes one of the main focus in Justice League films.

>>71083579
He's not exactly young either. He'll still be Batman by age 50. I would have cast someone in their late 30s to be honest.
>>
>>71082363
So long fuckers.

Not gonna have to deal with fanboy faggots anymore after JL to discuss Snyderkinos.
>>
File: ClNoq-RWkAQ8ISS.jpg (201 KB, 688x1044) Image search: [Google]
ClNoq-RWkAQ8ISS.jpg
201 KB, 688x1044
>>71084233
This man is a heretic and blasphemer. He doesn't deserve our Lord Kino's love and compassion.
>>
>>71082528
He is good with animation too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebXB0lBoaQ0
>>
>>71083786
Nolan wanted Wes Bentley for Batman.
>>
Snyder is a cancer that must be eradicated
>>
>>71086103
agreed
>>
>>71086103
Snyder is building something unique and different. Marvel should be eradicated.
>>
>>71084527
You misinterpreted my comment, dummy. What I meant is that hopefully Snyder's next project won't be superhero related so there's not thousands of whining faggots complaining about muh lore, how he got the characters wrong, how they could've done it better, ad nauseam.
>>
File: images-203.jpg (33 KB, 411x358) Image search: [Google]
images-203.jpg
33 KB, 411x358
>>71087885
>mfw Suicide Squad is capekino
>>
>>71082363

Source: OP's ass
>>
>>71082363

>no Crime Syndicate

I knew it was too good to be true.
>>
>>71086696
Unique and different a.k.a. pretentious, convoluted and poorly executed
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.