[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What nice things is Anderson Cooper going to say about you when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
What nice things is Anderson Cooper going to say about you when you're inevitably murdered in a mass shooting? Me? "His parents say he was a nice boy who would never hurt a fly."
>>
>>71082310

His meme folder was pretty dank
>>
>>71082310
"Headshots all day long" was his last words to the world.
>>
He's the most attractive man on tv
>>
"He could roll some perfect joints, according to the regulars of a neighborhood bar his father went to"
>>
"There was an attempt"
>>
>>71082310
"He wiped after defecating most of the time"
>>
>>71082310
Do you guys think he dyes his hair white?
>>
"he was a shitposter from the anonymous cyberterrorist group, who posted bait replies in /got/ threads"
>>
>>71082776
He's got those genetically modified reptilian illerminaty Vanderbilt genes so probably not
>>
>>71082310
"My son's death is the price we pay for our freedoms"
>>
"He usually remembered to breathe."
>>
>>71082310
"There's one name you will not hear in the broadcast, one picture of a person you won't see. We will not say the gunman's name or show his photographer, it has been shown far too much already"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.