[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top women in GoT are useless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1464589360871.jpg (60 KB, 561x552) Image search: [Google]
1464589360871.jpg
60 KB, 561x552
>Sansa is using CIA's men while getting overtly played
>Yara stole ships before facing Euron face to face
>Daneyrs has Dragons that do everything for her

So if I get the messaging correctly, is that women are useless cowards who can only do shit when they are getting played, using somebody elses resources, stealing, or endowed by divine intervention(dragons)

Seems pretty anti-feminist to me.
>>
>>71082264

go back to your containment thread shithead
>>
Do you get a check or something from the government from being mentally retarded? I'm honestly just curious.
>>
>>71082264
See, youre right, but overthinking it. The normies see the surface "lol strong womenz rule" but we know its all a facade protected by the fag tv show writers and ridiculous plot armor.
>>
No, you're supposed to see those things as witty, cunning, showing how they outmanouver everyone else.

The easiest example is Daenerys. Literally every single good thing that happens to her, comes from someone else, something someone else's gifted or got for her, or sheer luck. Literally nothing she has done has come out of her own doing, like, say, Arya or Brienne.

This is entertainment media post third wave feminism. Every single female character is strong, independent, and intelligent.
>>
File: 165lv8.jpg (45 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
165lv8.jpg
45 KB, 888x499
>>71082264
>>
At the end of the series 4 possibly 5 of the 7 great houses will be rolled by women

Jons is gonna have stark kids with sansa and Targaryen kids with Danny

FIRE AND ICE
>>
>Accidentally OP isn't still OP.

Honestly though I want to say they are mary sue, or at least Danny but it feels like danny went through just enough shit early in life to null it.

Seeing how all those women got raped/almost and almost killed would make them very human.
>>
>>71082416
Why is Calorireeis storyline so cartoony to everyone else's?
>>
>>71082264
feminism only works in the fall of heavy duty work. It's something that hasn't existed until all work we have in our society can be done equally by both men and women, which is can be.

The most any job needs you to do now is 40lbs.

Longbows in medieval time had 100lbs draw and was used by the common man.
>>
File: 1466476766608.jpg (249 KB, 1024x330) Image search: [Google]
1466476766608.jpg
249 KB, 1024x330
>tfw GoT alluded to the future of the white race

Are DnD secretly playing us and are anti-Dany fags?
>>
>>71082810

>two kikes with an obvious agenda
>against their STRONK and INDEPENDENT WOMYN who DON'T NEED NO MAN posterchild
>>
File: giphy.gif (488 KB, 390x162) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
488 KB, 390x162
The "message" of the series is that regimes come and go, groups rise and fall, but they all ignore the slow oncoming threat of manmade climate change in favor of their petty internecine conflicts
>>
File: 1441814611853.gif (1 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1441814611853.gif
1 MB, 540x540
Cersei and Lady Brienne are rip tier the rest are fucking trash.
>>
File: Gwendoline009.jpg (342 KB, 936x1258) Image search: [Google]
Gwendoline009.jpg
342 KB, 936x1258
>>71082264
Brienne is mai waifu
>>
>>71082264
(farts)
>>
>>71082264
Just like irl
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.