[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this isn't fedoracore I don't know what is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: amc-preacher-series-trailer-1.jpg (87 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
amc-preacher-series-trailer-1.jpg
87 KB, 900x506
If this isn't fedoracore I don't know what is
>>
>people consider Garth Ennis a good writer
>Preacher and NEXTMEME are held up to the highest possible regard in the comics world

i wish Agenda 21 was real
>>
>>71082251
Nextwave is shit but it is also Warren Ellis.
>>
>>71082071
Fucking retarded show with retarded fans.
>>
>>71082071
Its shit
>>
>>71082071
hola reddit
>>
>>71082359
No anon, this show is reddit
>>
>>71082359
The show is complete garbage, only tasteless sacks of shit with no standards can enjoy it.
>>
the show is fucking abominal
but I quite liked the comicslast read when I was 12come at me
>>
>>71082386
No, GoT is reddit
>>
File: noteven.jpg (35 KB, 414x577) Image search: [Google]
noteven.jpg
35 KB, 414x577
Show sucks. Garth is a good writer. Punisher MAX is some of the best material ive ever read. If you disagree, youre wrong.
>>
>>71082071
idk I sorta like it
>>
>>71082071
>stop liking what I don't like
>>
I'm still waiting for the show to do something. Assume it's some sort of autismo comic book adaptation. Imagine it will bore me eventually like Penny Dreadful.
>>
>>71082071
I'm enjoying it so far.
>>
>>71082071
>4 episodes in and still nothing happens
it's an AMC show all right
>>
>>71082071
it could've been better but consider this: only four episodes in and we've already COMPLETELY departed from the source material. literally ZERO PERCENT of sunday's episode was based on events depicted in the book. why bother adapting a work if you don't even like it? the ONLY good thing about this show existing is it might get a new generation of fans to check out the comic, but that's only if it stops being so abysmally bad, and soon
>>
>>71084969
I had the terrible realization the other day that this shit was probably going to go on until the end of season twist.
>>
>>71085704
at this rate they can probably push it to ten and a half seasons, especially if they keep adding new characters and subplots to replace all the old ones they're leaving out
>>
the girl is ugly as fuck, the vampire seems like a nice guy
>>
>>71085911
They have to get on with the actual plot at some point, after all they already teased us with the Saint of Killers
>>
>>71083160
I wonder if the Punisher series Marvel's making will use material from Welcome Back, Frank.
>I ain't nobody's nigger!
>>
File: af.jpg (261 KB, 1200x1204) Image search: [Google]
af.jpg
261 KB, 1200x1204
>critically acclaimed comic series
>>
>>71086296
>not liking Arseface
Stop bodyshaming him.
>>
>>71085674
The only thing the show has in common with the source is the word of god concept and the three main characters' names. That fat hyuk-ing fucking semite and his equally talentless co-creayor peaked at 13 and have had their brains so scrambled by unrestrained weed consumption that they think the things they still do have some merit.

Die please Rogan and forgettablename.
>>
>>71086296
Things don't have to be earnest to be noteworthy.
>>
Its not a great show but im enjoying it a lot.

The comic is awesome so fuck off about that.
>>
4 fucking episodes and no real plot. why are they taking so long?
>>
>>71088493
In the next episode the meatman will create the meatwoman as his "god". Just wait for it.
>>
>>71086120
>>I ain't nobody's nigger!

The Irish guy right? That wasn't Welcome Back Frank, that was Punisher MAX.
>>
>>71082071
Does it get worse after the first episode or something?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.