[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>man is dying of cancer >his last wish is to leave his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2
>man is dying of cancer
>his last wish is to leave his family without burden
>does whatever he can to make money
>fat ugly bitch wife keeps bugging him to tell her the truth
>when he finally tells her, she wants to fucking divorce him
>goes and fucks her boss immediately after
>starts helping him with illegal things
>when she wants money she doesnt hesitate to take the "dirty money" her husband made
>when she realizes how much he's making she wants him again
>leaves her boss hanging without even telling him what's going on
>starts acting like the big bitch on the block and abusing the money her husband has
>almost gets everyone killed
>cripples her boss
>keeps throwing her blubber around like the big fat blubber bitch she is

Why are women such whores?
>>
>>71080589
Best part was
>omg walt ur makin 2 much monies!
>I'LL STACK IT ALL IN GODDAMN SELF-STORAGE
>>
>>71080589
you forgot
>everyone hates the character because she's a cunt
>actress makes it a misogyny issue
>>
Walts a piece of shit. I enjoyed him.
>>
>>71080958
CLASSIC WOMAN

Why are women such miserable cunts?
>>
I didn't read any of that bullshit but somebody once told me that everyone who hates that character is a violent misogynist so I'm gonna ask you to leave.
>>
Why was this show completely forgotten? Whether you like it or not Cranston acted circles around everyone else in the cast. He literally gave an acting master class in every episode
>>
>>71080589
god I really wish sklyer died
>>
You forgot
>attack husband with a knife
>he takes it off me
>have retarded son call the cops on him
>>
>>71082469
Because it ended in a completely satisfactory manner.

and the marketing stopped.
>>
Yah, she was a real cunt
>>
>>71080589
He murdered people and brought danger into the house. Salamanca twins, Tuco, Gus, all of them would have the motive and means to hurt Walt's family.

Skyler just handled trying to get out of the marriage and away from Walt+danger in the most stupid retarded bitch way. It's actually realistic.
>>
This show seriously started pissing me off so badly. Walt saved everyone's lives multiple times and they just hated him and blamed him for everything, even though they were the stupid ones, especially Jesse. FUCK.
>>
>>71084384
You have to remember that it was Walt who put them in that position in the first place
>>
>>71080589
what
>>
>>71082469
>Why was this show completely forgotten?

because the fans, for whom many it was their first 'big show,' went to a mock funeral for an imaginary tv character and woke up the next day and realized it was just a tv show and moved on.
>>
>>71080589
>Husbands finally getting enough money to get the kids into school
>Wife spends it all on herself
>>
it's amazing how much people will sympathize with and rationalize for a character just because he's the protagonist
>>
>>71084432
I could see that with Hank and Walt Jr. Almost all of the other characters were to some degree complicit and just started freaking out and blaming Walt when they couldn't handle the pressure. Walt is still fucked up but in more of an anti-hero way.
>>
>>71086818
Fucking this. If you cunts still truly think Walter was doing it for his family for the whole time you didn't pay attention. Both characters had actions that were completely retarded and unjustified. Skylar was shit, but not as shit as you guys make her out to be.
>>
>>71082469
How was this show "completely forgotten"? It's still talked about and referenced, Aaron Paul remains typecast as Jesse, and now that "Better Call Saul" has proven to be a worthy prequel, that has picked up where BB left off.

Also, with the black and white "flash forwards" we keep seeing in BCS, people are now also wondering if we'll get to see what became of other characters after BB ended.
>>
>>71080589
>his last wish is to leave his family without burden

Stopped reading there.

Go back and watch the show again
>>
>>71086818
they're just trollin', you my dude. Only virgins with no critical thinking skills would think Skylar's a bitch. 4chan doesn't have any of those
>>
>>71086818
People sympathize with him because of his great character arc. People hate her because she was, is, and always will be a cunt
>>
Vince pushed his anti-Walt agenda so hard, too bad he forgot to make him even remotely bad.

The way I see it is Skyler was the major fucking bitch.
>>
Don't forget

>Most of the show takes place in a year time frame
>actress gets a fuckload of plastic surgery after Season 2 and looks weird as fuck for the rest of the series
>>
>>71087241
No, she gained weight for the baby then slowly lost a little as the show went.
>>
I didn't read any of that bullshit but somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me, i aint the darkest guy in my bed
>>
>>71086818

I liked Walt because he was a piece of shit. His character arc was him becoming a shitty, horrible goblin of a man. That's the charm of the show.
>>
>>71086636
>wife spends it on her boss who she was fucking
ftfy
>>
Is Walt the biggest Gary Stu of all time?

>survived crazy ass Tuco
>killed Gus
>killed Mike
>that train robbery
>never caught by the cops
>nazi's let him keep a barrel
>killed the nazi's
>was able to successfully leave money to his children
>>
>>71087349
Tuco and killing the nazis were pretty fucking dumb.
>>
>>71087349
No, Walt was a pussy who found himself in a situation with nothing to lose so he went balls to the wall. He had many problems and got himself into many shitty situations due to his arrogance and stupidity.

Vince could not have made that more clear.
>>
>>71087330
no way her face looks way different.
>>
>>71086818
>>71087172
(You)
>>
>>71087449
Because she was bloated and fat, which is how you look during and after pregnancy. All the fat comments(which was for the show) she got eventually led her to go full anorexia.
>>
>>71087449
If she got plastic surgery, it was shit plastic surgery.
>>
>>71087349
>In the very first episode we see Walt's old, flabby body clothed in nothing more than an unflattering pair of tighty-whiteys
>Gets figuratively cucked by the high school Alpha and Bogdan at the carwash
>Gets figuratively cucked by Gretchen and her husband when they made billions with Grey Matter after they bought him out
>Gets literally cucked by Sky and Ted
>Gets terminal lung cancer, even though he doesn't smoke
>Gets the shit kicked out of him several times. Broken nose
>By the end he destroys every relationship he has: His son hates him, Sky hates him, Marie hates him for what happened to Hank, he gets Hank killed, he's fucked Jesse up for life, he ruined Saul's practice, he killed Gus, he killed Mike
>He dies alone after succumbing to his cancer

no
>>
Walt could have gotten out clean and gave his family a nice chunk of change.

He chose not to.
>>
>>71087632
because Skylar was such a bitch, obviously
>>
>>71087593
don't forget
>is responsible for the deaths of multiple innocent people
>is responsible for rampant hard drug use in new mexico and beyond and is righteously vilified for it
can you imagine how much his blue meth would go for after everyone found out he died and the last batch had been made, that shit would blow up to like the millions
>>
>>71086936
>Walt Jr.
His name is Flynn
>>
Walt was directly responsible for the murders of 20-25 people.

Indirectly, probably around 200-300, not including the overdose deaths of meth junkies.
>>
>>71087516
>>71087552
Not plastic surgery. IIRC she was on medication at the time that did that.
>>
File: BreakingBadFelina.jpg (111 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
BreakingBadFelina.jpg
111 KB, 1200x630
>walt's face as he watches his son for the last time
The feels were heavy
>>
>>71080958

I hate to generalize, but in my experience every bitchy bitch bitching it up always blames society for not liking her when she's a complete bitch and difficult to work with.

My favorite was when my last boss called me out on not respecting her because she was a woman in a leadership role... meanwhile my best friend at the job was a woman in a high leadership role. Just, no introspection.
>>
>>71087103

In the last episode Walt even says he did it all for himself.

That being said, I can understand why people get behind him. He's doing wrong, absolutely, but he's self possessed and doing what he wants to in life. Most people feel just as trapped and hopeless as Walt does in episode 1, but nobody has the guts to just go out and become a druglord.
>>
>>71082523
She was a fucking mess in the end

and she deserved it
>>
>>71080589
>does whatever he can

Don't you mean

>Goes into the dangerous underground black market to create and traffic methamphetamine

And you're wondering why she doesn't exactly know how to respond? You can't even properly respond to people asking you what your hobbies are.
>>
Whatever happened to Better Call Saul?

I havent seen season 2 yet but, being completely honest, I rarely see any threads about it, even when s2 aired.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.