[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I don't know what is more disquieting; the fact that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: LostFinale.jpg (108 KB, 1024x566) Image search: [Google]
LostFinale.jpg
108 KB, 1024x566
>I don't know what is more disquieting; the fact that the rest of the statue is missing, or that it has four toes.

I thought it was going to be a giant statue of an alien and there was going to be aliens introduced later
>>
considering the show's CGI budget (n64 submarine) the actual reason the statue had 4 toes was most likely because five toes would've looked blocky.
>>
>>71080668

Was that CG? Thought it was just styrofoam
>>
>that hype feeling you got when you first saw that foot
>>
>tfw it's a big "fuck you" to the audience
>>
>>71080557
Why can't shows do comfy shit like this anymore?
>>
>>71080557
It was supposed to be 6 toes originally but someone thought it was too strange
>>
>four toes
>4

4 8 15 16 23 42

ITS THE NUMBERS
>>
>>71081014
Now that definitely would have looked blocky with only 40 or so polygons.
>>
man this show was such garbage
>>
>>71081048
oh shut the fuck up
>>
>>71080557
Will there ever be a show that captivates all of America again? I'm worried the answers no, ;__;
>>
>>71081108
I agree, it is truly terrible.
>>
File: 1459960765549.jpg (52 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1459960765549.jpg
52 KB, 576x432
>that moment you realized they really were making it all up as they were going along
>>
I liked the theory that the island moved under the Black Rock when it was traveling through time

Instead it just crashed into the statue. What a giant disappointment.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.