[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movies that unexpectedly made you cri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: dogma.jpg (51 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
dogma.jpg
51 KB, 650x365
>>
Dat kevin smith, view askew dialogue...so emosh...*sniff*
>>
Body switch movie with Ryan Reynolds and Ben Kingsly.
Ben giving up his life at the end really hit me for some reason
>>
File: cryingn.jpg (30 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
cryingn.jpg
30 KB, 500x450
I watched Harold and Maude expecting it to be a 'ha ha funny' comedy.
Fucking RECKT me.
>>
Does anyone find it suspicious how similar to his wife she is?
>>
I cried at the end because I knew that I would never watch anything nearly as awful as Dogma ever again

tears of joy
>>
smith fucked up by cutting this scene
would haven given much more character depth and lore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9qAqwIW704
>>
Revenge of the Sith, during the Order 66 scene. I don't know why, either, other than the score is some top notch manipulation music.
>>
>>71078962
Self/Less sucked
>>
File: the-theoryofeverything759.jpg (38 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
the-theoryofeverything759.jpg
38 KB, 759x422
That scene were he picks up the pen at the end during the conference
>>
I didn't expect this one to make me cry because I thought I was totally dead inside due to years of depression, but rewatching Edward Scissorhands for the first time since I was a little kid on christmas with my family, I actually had to leave the room and cry uncontrollably in the bathroom for a few minutes.
>>
File: fire_walk_with_me.jpg (79 KB, 500x743) Image search: [Google]
fire_walk_with_me.jpg
79 KB, 500x743
>>
rip in peace, op
>>
File: bluevalentinebdcap1_original (1).jpg (323 KB, 1792x1080) Image search: [Google]
bluevalentinebdcap1_original (1).jpg
323 KB, 1792x1080
I was told about how sad this movie is. I didn't think it would affect me. I watched it with my girlfriend at the time and when the credits rolled I just started to cry and I couldn't contain myself.

A couple months later on my birthday she broke up with me and I've had this movie playing in the back of my head since.
>>
>>71078812
American Beauty made me shed just one tear.

And I enjoyed it a fucking lot.
>>
>>71079501
No argument there
>>
File: click.jpg (16 KB, 182x268) Image search: [Google]
click.jpg
16 KB, 182x268
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.