[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this as good as I remember, or was I just a little kid and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Was this as good as I remember, or was I just a little kid and couldn't tell if it was shit?
>>
I didn't even like it as a kid. They filed us into the library in 4th grade and made us watch it and it felt like it went on forever.
>>
Pure Kid Kino.
>>
>>71076329
Who is the kid in this, did he ever do anything afterwards?
>>
>>71076329
omfg it was racist af should have called it native america gets used as a plaything for cis white male
>>
>>71076329
Rip rick on stark
>>
I expected it to be like Small Soldiers, but it was really really boring.
>>
>>71076329
>"PLASTECKKKKK PLASTECKKKK THEYRE PLASTECKKKKK!!"
>>
I remember liking it too
He stuck Vader in there didn't he?
>>
>>71077063

Yes, who fought Robocop
>>
>>71076329
BORING BUT CUTE SHITPOST ALERT

The only reason I remember that movie is because I was 9 when it came out and prior to it's release we'd read the book in class for something called "book talk". I just remember being confused by how bad it was and the only thing I could think to say to my parents when we walked out of the theatre was "eh, the book was better" and the grown ups all laughing. Didn't find out until a little bit later that that was a really hack cliche thing to say, it was just honestly how I felt about it.
>>
>>71076329
The Indian had crazy plot armor. I'm fairly certain at that age it would be very easy to accidentally kill or at least maim a man that's only 6 inches tall.
>>
>>71076539
It was a toy.
>>
>>71076329
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71QYdv_Xm2k
>>
>>71078573
Didn't the indian or the cowboy get hurt though? I only read the first two books though and those were ages ago.
>>
>>71079051
Sounds like someone didn't read the entire book series.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.