[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 500x405
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
He haven't felt the touch of a women in decades. The only sex he got was from the Oompa Loompas.
>>
>>71074641
>>71074821
>1 poster
>1 reply
>>
>>71074641
A candy-only diet can drive a man insane
>>
>>71077207

I agree. Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.
>>
I don't know but watching it as a child traumatized me, can't remember him being so cynical in the book
>>
>>71074641
wtf is YOUR problem
>>
>>71074641
seriously why did he kill them kids
>>
people kept stealing from him
>>
>>71074641
Yes yes, well done Charlie, well done Charlie...

HOWEVER...
>>
File: donald-trump-cnn.jpg (36 KB, 614x412) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-cnn.jpg
36 KB, 614x412
>>71074821
>The only sex he got was from the Oompa Loompas.

You mean he had sex with Trump?
>>
>>71077755
You should feel bad about that joke, you can do better.
>>
>>71074641
Imagine being in Willy Wonka's shoes for a moment. You see every human being that walks through the factory doors fuck up and break the rules no matter how clear you make them. Every child, which will become the future of your world, is literally stealing, leaking confidential info, or even downright breaking and vandalizing your shit. He tries everything he can to get through to these kids that this shit is WRONG and to NOT DO IT. He even tries to scare them straight in the boat tunnel. But no, those little shits don't care. Even their parents are constantly enabling them, thinking their children are perfect little angels even as they dunk their heads face first into factory property. They see every other kid try and fail around them, but everyone always thinks "no, that won't happen to me, I'm smart enough to get away with it" and they never are. Towards the end of the movie (I forgot with what child) when he just under his breath mutters "no, don't, stop" as he sees the kid beginning to fuck up, he knows it's pointless to try and stop them. He's giving up on trying to save them from themselves at all. And he had to go through this every time he did a factory tour. This is evidenced by him knowing exactly what to do to help each kid after they've fucked up. He's seen all this shit before and constantly, so he just gives up on humanity, until Charlie, the one actually decent kid come along (even though he fucked up also).
>>
he wasn't as bad as grandpa joe
>>
>>71077953
I was just dumbing myself down to your level =D
>>
>>71077755
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG39wgaAyGM
>>
>>71078194
Really makes you think. Except no kids had ever toured the factory before. Except maybe back when it was a regular factory
>>
>>71074641
he's a horrible vindictive bastard
he's great fun
what a fucking great film
memorable songs + script + a couple of great performances
that veruca salt actress was awesome
probably my favourite musical. that or oliver
>>
>>71078340
He turns her into Hillary.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.