[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the HELL is Ghost?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ghost-fierce.jpg (10 KB, 565x312) Image search: [Google]
ghost-fierce.jpg
10 KB, 565x312
No Ghost? SERIOUSLY! I was really hoping to see a brutal and bloody fight between Jon's Ghost and Ramsey's hounds.

Watching Ramsey's dogs getting slaughtered by a direwolf would have been a REAL pleasure to watch.

I hope this is included in the books. It would be too good to pass up.
>>
>>71068195
>bringing your pupper to a battle
It's like you want your direwolf to get pelted with arrows.
>>
>>71068986
Grey Wind fought on many battlefields and didn't end up getting filled with arrows (except during the Red Wedding where he was locked and couldn't move).
>>
>>71068195
losnig a giant is already enough feels bro
>>
isn't he the last one?
>>
>>71069787
Arya's one is still alive too
>>
Someone post the image with the spoilers please.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
one dead Ghost is enough
>>
>>71069787
No, Arya's is still alive. In the books she has started her own big-ass pack and roams the country as the biggest pack in Vesteros, plundering shit real hard. Not even kidding.
>>
>>71069838

Motherfucker...
>>
Do you think the Starks and Boltons are related in some way? I'm guessing there could be considering wolves and dogs are distantly related to one another via evolution.
>>
>>71069875
Not to mention that shes meant to be huge herself big enough to ride on.
>>
>>71069926
nigga they're fucking sigils, it's not like they're fucking skinwalkers
>>
>>71068195
He got busted
>>
I thought Ghost was going to come out from the shadows in the dog kennels and eat Ramsey.
>>
>>71069658
Was he the last of his kind?
>>
>>71070178
there would be no poetic justice then
>>
Ghost got spooked and ran away.
>>
>>71070246
fuck now I'm thinking of a timid dire wolf just fucking with Jon like he want's to play and shit while he's trying to get him on the battlefield, then he just fucking scampers away
>>
ghost was hanging out with lolibearfu drinking tea and eating cookies
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.