[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you loved/liked first movie you will like it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Now-You-See-Me-2-feat.jpg (173 KB, 1500x707) Image search: [Google]
Now-You-See-Me-2-feat.jpg
173 KB, 1500x707
Its more of same, story is not good as first one but magic and surprising shit is as good as first one. I thought new cute girl was better then in first.

Harry potter is terrible villain and has terrible reasoning but whatever nobody watch this movie for story anyway. magic shit is good, seeing a lot good actors is good.

solid 8 from me
>>
Are there any memes
>>
Why did Now You See Me even get a sequel? Who the fuck watched the first one?
>>
>>71067762
The card scene was legit badass.

I didn't believe the hypnosis for shit but it made sense within the movie.
>>
>>71068721
I did.

It wasn't great. This one felt more organized and whole, and it actually built on the story in the first one.

The whole staircase being the Eye at the end felt sequelbait-y but yeah.
>>
>>71067762
It's hard to take Woody Harrelson seriously in anything unless he has a really good supporting character to go with, like TD1
>>
File: image.jpg (700 KB, 656x1011) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
700 KB, 656x1011
>>71068721
>lots of popular actors
>good premise
>not capeshit fantasy shit
>heavily towards 18-35 age

I wonder who watched it

Also >lola was cute
>>
WHY THE FUCK NOT TITLE IT " NOW YOU DON'T "
>>
>>71068721
Nobody who left happy from what i remember

fucking ridiculous. magic tricks that are supposed to be grounded in reality but clearly are just CG shit with zero explanation as to how they could have possibly done it for real

like seriously, what's the point? the whole story with the idiotic twist could have been done without all the stupid fluff

like, it was obvious we were supposed to be excited for the acts and tricks but why on earth would i be excited to watch some curly haired jew faff about while they edit in some 'magic' around him

god damn it, an idea so dumb it actually offends me to a degree and they make a sequel
>>
>>71068832
He isnt in serious fella in this. Also he has

>himself with hair
As supporting character in this
>>
>>71068847
Because then they won't know what to call the third one. Now You See Me 3? Now You Don't 2? You Still Don't See Me? Now You See Me Again?
>>
>>71068895
I doubt there will be moar sequels
>>
>>71068869
Holy fuck this. But it works, humans are stupid enough for this shit, people in my theatre actually said out loud "HOW DID HE DO THAT" when they did one trick near the end that was obviously outside the laws of physics and just CG. I thought they were joking until i heard them chatting about the movie afterwards

i hate my species
>>
>>71068972
Fucking kek

Of course they know its cg, they just meant how hell did in their universe

You cucks are really -50 iq
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.