[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he run from Jon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
Why did he run from Jon?
>>
>>71066549
he didn't want to get trampled
>>
>>71066549
who was this guy? seriously, i was trying to figure it out
>>
>>71066816
yeah. all i could get was hes big guy with beard.
>>
>>71066816
Smalljon Umber
>>
>>71066816
Remember that badass Northern lord in season one who gets his hand bit by Grey Wind for disrespecting Robb and then being the first to declare Robb king. That was Greatjon. This is his son Smalljon.
>>
File: greatjon umber game of thrones.png (4 MB, 2863x1614) Image search: [Google]
greatjon umber game of thrones.png
4 MB, 2863x1614
>>71066974
Forgot pic
>>
>>71066549
Jon literally came back from the dead. Think of the rumors people would hear about him. Jon Snow, the immortal bastard swordsman commanding a wildling army.
>>
>>71066974
>>71067028
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snYE3_GGVcU
>>
>>71066780
But he saw Jon and paused before the stampede came tho. Didn't even swing at him.
>>
File: ANGRY GREATJON.png (2 MB, 1128x1264) Image search: [Google]
ANGRY GREATJON.png
2 MB, 1128x1264
>>71067028
>>
File: shot0018.jpg (30 KB, 720x402) Image search: [Google]
shot0018.jpg
30 KB, 720x402
He didn't run, some random soldiers ran into him right when he and jon looked at each other.

My question is why was he punching tormund instead of using his sword? I didn't see him get disarmed. Unless he dropped it when this happened. It wasn't very clear.
>>
>>71068848
I liked that the Smalljon had pretty much the same sword as the Greatjon. Wanted to see more of the Smalljon raping wildlings. The leaks made it seem like him and Tormund had an epic boss battle. That wasn't no fucking boss battle. And Karstark doesn't even get the dignity of getting butchered on screen? Wtf?
>>
>>71067028
Great casting. Great scene.

Fucking sucks he didn't come back.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.