[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Denial (2016)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: David_Irving-2.jpg (161 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
David_Irving-2.jpg
161 KB, 1000x667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH7ktvUWaYo

based Irving
>>
>>71065553
>All those dislikes
So do all those people believe that Hitler never killed one Jew and was the most nicest man?
>>
>>71065692
spotted shlomo
>>
>>71065692
>how can these people question the 60 gorillion dead jews?
>>
>>71065692

SHILL SPOTTED
AIM, FIRE!

Bitch, 6 gorrilion juice did not get gassed. Many died in labor camps, I'd say 1 million at best.

Humans always want sympathy because it gets them more money, opportunities, a mate, and so on.

If you have a good sob story, people will feel bad for you. The story doesn't have to be real, because people are generally stupid fucks that will believe anything you tell them.
>>
File: summitice.jpg (445 KB, 2048x1325) Image search: [Google]
summitice.jpg
445 KB, 2048x1325
>>
File: 1463422682817.gif (2 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
1463422682817.gif
2 MB, 356x200
>>71065553
whoa........ so THIS......... is the power...... of 'really makes you think, huh?'
>>
File: SS-officer.jpg (7 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
SS-officer.jpg
7 KB, 189x267
>>
>>71065692
so somebody created a propaganda piece just to shit on holocaust deniers?

I was always under the impression that holocaust deniers were looney. But this film alone makes me think that this fucker hit these people with so many facts, they got so BTFO and triggered that they needed to make a one sided movie about him.

It's like making a movie about flat earthers, unless they had a point, you don't need to make a movie about it. I'm guessing that other dude had multiple good points. I also predict that in a few generations once Israel gets overrun by Muslims and people stop giving a fuck about antisemitism. The whole holocaust thing will be revealed for what it is.

In my opinion, the holocaust happened, but the death numbers were greatly exaggerated and that's it.
>>
google victories of revisionism
you'll be amazed
>>
>>71068498
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>71066709
>Bitch, 6 gorrilion juice did not get gassed. Many died in labor camps, I'd say 1 million at best

Source?
>>
Reminder that if you don't go see this at the theaters you're an antisemite.

And don't forget to buy the blu-ray!
>>
>>71068798
international red cross 300k
>>
>>71065692
>>71067620
>In my opinion, the holocaust happened, but the death numbers were greatly exaggerated and that's it.
And gas chambers never existed as a means of mass murder. Zyklon B was used as a delousing agent. The camps were holding camps, and the majority of deaths (somewhere between 200,000 - 350,000) were due to starvation and disease due to lack of supplies because of allied bombing.

This means what the Germans did to the Jews was still bad, just not uniquely evil in any way, and certainly not worth 1/10th of the press it has gotten since.
>>
>>71067620

Surprisingly, your beliefs are what "holocaust deniers" are.

They are just tarred and feathered in the media. They are actually Holocaust revisionists looking to find what actually happened.
>>
>>71067620
>But this film alone makes me think that this fucker hit these people with so many facts, they got so BTFO and triggered that they needed to make a one sided movie about him.
The movie is literally about how the Holocaust was proven to have happened in a court of law. It happened 20 years ago, this isn't some reactionary nonsense.
>>
>>71069021
I'm pirating it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.