[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw they didn't cut off his dick and turn him into a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: pMZdQrt4_400x400.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pMZdQrt4_400x400.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>tfw they didn't cut off his dick and turn him into a reek
Fuck I really thought it was going to end like that.
>>
You missed the whole point, his father turned him into a reek long before he met the Iron Born Guy.
>>
But anyhow gimme a good movie /tv/ I answered your question so.
It has to be 2000 or later though.
>>
>>71063606
How?
>>
fucking ner
>>
>>71063646
>2000 or later
You're one of those faggots?
>>
>>71063669
>asking a retard questions that doesn't even know theons name

you're just as stupid
>>
>>71063669
Don't you see how he is odd like reek? Reek now has grown out of it but hes still odd, just like this Bolton fuck, trust me he was a bastard.
>>
>>71063721
Yes, I'm one of those faggots, gtfo fag, you cant judge me over the internet, you arent the bureau of memetic warfare you fucking faggot.
>>
>>71063757
Ramsay is a psychopath, you mongoloid.

He MAKES the reeks, he isn't one of them.
>>
>>71063213
>'Now I am reek' he said, taking his place on the throne of eunuchs

Yup, it's a contrarian /tv/ episode
>>
File: Furious-7.jpg (194 KB, 1170x633) Image search: [Google]
Furious-7.jpg
194 KB, 1170x633
>>71063794
Here you go fag, this'll do just fine for you.
>>
>>71063646
TDKR
>>
>>71063606
>the Iron Born Guy.

His name is Theon.
>>
>>71063816
This.
>>
Did Ramsay stand up just before the credits ran? The soft focus was pretty intense and his body was obviously moving while the dogs were eating him, but it seemed like his form grew just before the screen cut to black. There was also a little crescendo in the music when it happened. Just wondering if I'm seeing things or not.
>>
>>71063862
I never really enjoyed the FF movies so I never watched past the third one. Here I'll give u a list of good movies that I like:
-Snowpiercer
-Interstellar
-Bourne Trilogy
-The Place Beyond the Pines
-That other movie with Ryan where he ends up with a family of a warbuddy after he got back from war, and then turns out CIA is after him and he has to kill everyone that saw him including the family of his buddy who he was staying with.
>>
>>71064326
>Snowpiercer
Bretty good
>Interstellar
see above
>Bourne Trilogy
Never bothered to watch it
>The Place Beyond the Pines
Weird I never heard of this, looks pretty good might watch it tonight.
>That other movie with Ryan where he ends up with a family of a warbuddy after he got back from war, and then turns out CIA is after him and he has to kill everyone that saw him including the family of his buddy who he was staying with.
The Guest. It was pretty good up until the end.

Are there no < 2000 movies you like?
>>
>>71064589
Ofcourse Star Trek I enjoyed and Star Wars and Terminator, etc, but past that not really. I like the kick or anticipation a movie gives, and in older movies I cant find that realism that can make it a good movie for me.
>>
they should have flayed him...
>>
>>71064841
I agree, but the people who make thse are cucks for Daenarys, nobody else.
>>
>>71064589
Holy shit you're a pleb
>>
File: 10-cloverfield-lane-featured.jpg (55 KB, 770x442) Image search: [Google]
10-cloverfield-lane-featured.jpg
55 KB, 770x442
>>71064714
Heh. Opinions I guess.
Try 10 Clover Field Lane if you haven't yet seen it. It's pretty good, though the ending kinda ruins it.
>>
>>71064937
"xD"
>>
File: 1462306499342.png (55 KB, 281x355) Image search: [Google]
1462306499342.png
55 KB, 281x355
>ramsay didn't fuck theon even once
>now he never will
Why am I even watching this shit anymore
>>
>>71065049
He literally implies to Osha he did
>>
>>71065640
When tho
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.