[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest question. Did you lose respect for D&D for not having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: RbOPxab.jpg (115 KB, 2048x1130) Image search: [Google]
RbOPxab.jpg
115 KB, 2048x1130
Honest question. Did you lose respect for D&D for not having the balls to make Ramsey a hero? Maybe reborn him as Azor Ahai? Truthfully I feel the show has become too feminist. And in the attempt to be feminist they forgot to make it complex and good
>>
He's a retarded bastard who killed his father. Everyone knows this and hates him and the only reason they're following him is because he had a big army
>>
>>71061418

Ramsey being TPWHP would've been a good twist
>>
>>71061481
>Everyone knows this and hates him
SJW, please.
>>
>>71061418
I agree.
>>
>a female character they've been grooming with plot armor since the first episode gains inordinate amounts of political strength
>feminist
>>
>>71061418
>it's a /tv/ poster is scared of women thread
>>
>>71061481
You're a retarded bastard and no one follows you
>>
>>71061690
I'd probably be even lower on the northern houses' list of people they want to follow
>>
he's a traitor, a kinslayer, a murderer, a sociopath and a rapist. there's very little about him that's heroic
>>
>>71061418
>? Truthfully I feel the show has become too feminist. And in the attempt to be feminist they forgot to make it complex and good

you redditors have become a parody of yourself
>>
>>71061418
i lose respeto since season 5, but i don't care anymore, you are not gonna changa anything, feminist already won, just shut up and "enjoy"
>>
>>71061762
but he is a fuckin genius in battle. the men would have more chance with him against the white walkers then with jhon
>>
>>71061675
sansa literally got thousands killed cause she couldn't tell jon the vale was coming
>>
>>71061418
I've lost respect for D&D on many occasions but this is not one of them. Making Ramsay the "hero" would be dumb.
>>
john was an idiot, bolton was pretty smart, except for the whole insanely evil thing

but the fact that's there's no real men doing 'well' at this point is pretty obvious and stupid

brilliant smug cunts, and men weeping in corners, with and without dicks
>>
>>71061762
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEQnwF4yoWI&feature=youtu.be

Cut off Theon's cock for retribution for taking Winterfell

Killed Roose Bolton who killed Caitlyn and Rob and avenged them

Took out entire Stannis army with 20 good men

how is he not a hero?
>>
File: 1456098874906.jpg (90 KB, 499x368) Image search: [Google]
1456098874906.jpg
90 KB, 499x368
>>71061879
>Genius in battle
Stop it.
>>
>>71061788
so you're saying feminism is a trademark of 4chan now? get out of here shitposter and at least say something i can respond to with facts of some kind
>>
>>71061879
Then maybe he shouldn't have made himself hated by half the population, making enemies that want him dead
>>
>>71061418
>Truthfully I feel the show has become too feminist.

I can no longer tell if this is a meme or not
>>
>>71061796
in the words of Blackfish the Basedfish "as long as im standing the war is not over
>>
>>71061788
it's actually just a regular parody.
It's called Bait or a Shitpost
just hang around 4chan a little longer bud, you'll catch on in no time ;^)
>>
File: BelovedJealousGander.webm (129 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
BelovedJealousGander.webm
129 KB, 640x360
>>71062035
Do you not understand just how smart he was in the battle.

He and jon were basically planning the same defense to use the pincer defense where you surround on 3 sides and push them in. To do that they needed the other side to charge into them. Jon simply tried to annoy him with a line.

Ramsey literally brought out Rickon and made him run so as to draw Jon out. Jon knew he had no choice now but to go after rickon. So he abandons his position to go out there.

Ramsey then uses his archers to shoot at Jon. This means jon HAS to go forward otherwise he would be hit by arrows. After he is close enough ramsey unloads onto Jon with arrows disabling him.

Now why didn't he just send arrows and kill Snow there? Instead choosing to deploy the calvary? This is so Jons army HAS to come out at attack. AFterwards he sends in the foot soldiers with soldiers to form a phalanx with their shields. Effectively trapping them all inside by 3 sides with no way for them to come out.

Jon on the other hand is not a genius. He didn't prepare for anything. And why the hell do you have wun wun as your 1st line? save him in case you get trapped. could of fucking killed them all

Learn how to not be a scrubby edgelord and learn about battle. Ramsey was one of the best military minds in actuality. He lacked the political knowledge but there's no denying his genius in battle

sit the fuck down. You just got owned
>>
>>71061922
I know she could totally have just shot him a text or something!
>>
>>71062115
how is it bait. Let's look at it objectively

1. Dorne house? ruled by women
2. Targaryan house? ruled by women
3. Greyjoy? Soon to be ruled by women
4. Lannisters? Jaimie is still Cercei's bitch so ruled by women
5. Tyrells? Ruled by women
6. Starks? ruled by women
7. Bran storyline? Ruled by a woman
8. Mormonts? ruled by women

any house controlled by a man is portrayed as evil
>>
>>71062521
You do realize she sent the raven to Littlefinger a couple episodes back right?
>>
>>71061675

>correct statements
>preceded by meme arrows

you have to go back
>>
>>71062668
How fast do crows fly?
>>
>>71063412
idk have Edd jump off the top of the wall and find out
>>
>>71061418
>>>/pol/
>>
File: stan.jpg (67 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
stan.jpg
67 KB, 720x720
>>71063412
> How fast do crows fly ?
Kek , he thinks the writers care about shit like this right after we were shown a massive cavalry army sneaking in the North , through the Neck , and hitting the Warden's army from behind.
>>
>>71063508
>>>/cm/
>>
>>71063630
in my opinion Ramsey knew about the Vale army but Littlefinger told him they were coming to help him. Ramsey didn't look too bothered when he saw them. It was only when they broke the Bolton army phalax they knew they were betrayed
>>
>>71062618

>1. Dorne house? ruled by women
an incompetent bitch that killed her family to avenge her lover that voluentarily chose to fight in a deathmatch against the largest man in westerose
2. Targaryan house? ruled by women
ruled by an incompetent women that has simply been handed everything in her life, from advisors, to titles, to super powers.
3. Greyjoy? Soon to be ruled by women
Ruled by a mad uncle at the moment, we'll see how it plays out. "yara" actually seems nice
4. Lannisters? Jaimie is still Cercei's bitch so ruled by women
>Ruled by a horrible women that fucked up the whole city and all 7 kingdoms with her incompetence and solopsism
5. Tyrells? Ruled by women
>Ruled by men actually. All the women are immoral fuck-ups that openly manipulate men. The "queen of thornes is the crustest most unlikable women in westeros.
6. Starks? ruled by women
>Bran is alive and the rightful heir. Sansa appears to have been written as an attempt at a smart women (while the others are openly crazy) but it falls flat and the viewers question her intelegence
7. Bran storyline? Ruled by a woma
>?
8. Mormonts? ruled by women
>true

Not a positive light exactly. Most women in GoT are incompetent and/or evil and not even written to be otherwise.
>>
>>71063689
It could be the case , but I cannot trust the writers anymore.
>>
File: Wun_wun_origin__.jpg (110 KB, 1418x564) Image search: [Google]
Wun_wun_origin__.jpg
110 KB, 1418x564
Bet you missed this
>>
File: l.php.jpg (14 KB, 353x351) Image search: [Google]
l.php.jpg
14 KB, 353x351
>>71063832
*farts*
Good find fampai , I will save it for a future thread on reddit . I fucking love karma.
>>
>>71063832
Fuckin brilliant.
>>
>>71062521
This is the weakest bait I've ever seen
>>
File: 165lv8.jpg (45 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
165lv8.jpg
45 KB, 888x499
>>71061418
>>
>>71063772
you keep bringing up incompetence and fucking up as if that matters in terms of the show we have.

Are they the ones pulling the strings of the family? yes. so it's female stronk. Do you really need training wheels to follow the point i made?
>>
>>71063832
you forget. Right after he kills wun wun ramsey says "one on one duel is appropriate" ramsey with the banter
>>
>>71064564
they fucking made us wait this long for those 2 to have a conversation. so mad
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.