[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to be an adventurer, then i took an arrow to the feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: giant amount of feels.jpg (121 KB, 1342x766) Image search: [Google]
giant amount of feels.jpg
121 KB, 1342x766
I feel fucking violated... This was incredibly offensive.. If this is how Tumblr genuinely feels whenever there is a rape on TV.. I get why they're so fucking angry.
>>
>>71061388
>using a dead and buried meme
>being offended
You're just asking for an ass-whipping here boy.
>>
>>71061388
so all the giants are extinct???
>>
>>71061736
Yeah, and its all Jon Snow's fucking fault..
>>
>>71061736
yeah, fuck this
>>
>>71061736
Wait he was the last one??
>>
damn niggers are big in dragon fantasy land
>>
>>71061388
judging by the scale, those are some HUMONGOUS fucking arrows.

They look to be as big as manlet Kitt's whole body.
>>
>>71061388
The thing that annoyed me the most was probably that the fucking giant didnt have a fucking weapon... did he throw away his fucking giant ass bow?
How about using a fucking tree as a weapon?
Instaid of trying to bitch slab people with his fuckign hands, fuck.
>>
File: 165lv8.jpg (45 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
165lv8.jpg
45 KB, 888x499
>>71061388
>>
The giant dying annoyed me to no end. It's such a cliche bullshit thing to do.

The giant always dies helping the hero by holding something up/breaking through something to help the hero, or in combat keeping the enemies away.

Big guy always dies.
>>
Why didnt he used a tree or something to fucking fight enemy? He just picked up some little shield and wave it around.
>>
>>71062043
yeah he was The Last Giant, only gives 10,000 souls though and the boss wep sucks
>>
>>71064863
Not bad. Your meme I mean.
>>
File: aas.gif (2 MB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
aas.gif
2 MB, 500x276
Shitty writing
>>
>>71064531
easy targets
>>
>>71065088
This. Why didnt he use ANY sort of weapon...
>>
This nigger could literally have had armor thick as walls from head to toe, wielding a fucking log or some shit as a weapon. Shit writing.

>let's leave our greatest weapon unarmed and unarmored
>durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
He was obviously going to die. The whole fighting scene was pretty unsettling though, especially that quick shot of a guy gasping for air before having his his head stepped on into the mud again.
>>
I would imagine there has to be more north of the wall. The white walkers haven't infested the whole place.
>>
>>71065140
Because it costs money to render and D&D are retard kikes
>>
>>71064531
For you.
>>
>>71064863
His lore was pretty good though.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.