[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
screencap this thread!!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: jon_snow_and_daenerys_targaryen.jpg (286 KB, 1024x667) Image search: [Google]
jon_snow_and_daenerys_targaryen.jpg
286 KB, 1024x667
I think that daenerys and jon snow will rule the seven kingdoms together as wife and husband and they will save the world from white walkers
>>
Don't the dragons just need to breathe fire on the white walker army? Seems like it would be super effective.
>>
>>71061226
Do you think Jon is a guy who ASKS?
>>
>>71061276
Well apparently it took three of them to burn one ship so probably not
>>
This is literally unironically what will happen though. Everything about the show has been predictable for a couple of seasons now except the retarded feminist rampage in the apparently dropped Dorne plot.
>>
>photoshop manipulation is considered art now
>>
>>71061297
I thought that scene was misleading. I think they burned several ships but it was edited poorly and only looked like one.
>>
>>71061226
Wouldn't that be incest? Aren't they half-siblings?
>>
>>71061276
Have you ever ridden a bike in sub-zero temperatures? Imagine flying fast in the air in the winter.
>>
>>71061226
This shit might actually fucking happen
I really hope winds of winter comes out soon, so I can forget this mess
>>
>>71061226
Jon is the song of ice and fire
Dany will die and is irrelevant
>>
>>71061380
Targs commonly wed brother to sister.
>>
>>71061226
it's pretty obvious
since everything post season 4 is just fan service
>>
>>71061226
Almost certainly not in the books, as Dany is being built up as a Sauron analogue and one of the two "final bosses" (along with the Others) whose conflict will destroy everything.

Almost certainly in the show, as Dany is the perfect queen and having her shack up with SnuSnu would be the ultimate fan service finale.
>>
>>71061226
Basically La Reconquista

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista
>>
>>71061276
too bad the WW have ice dragons inside the wall

screenshot this
>>
File: tumblr_nnjlf8QV2s1s8w1b9o1_500.gif (974 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnjlf8QV2s1s8w1b9o1_500.gif
974 KB, 500x200
>>71061297

Well, you know that they were shooting down right? Physics 101:
>>
>>71061226
Martin is famously anti-religious in his works. Even though the show is different than the books, I don't think they're going to go against that. So this 'Lord of Light' is either not real or something malicious, and if Jon Snow was brought back to life he will eventually die or turn evil.

Daenerys is too obvious. They'll keep building her up and up until the last season and they'll something will completely fuck her up.
>>
>>71061380
did you read the books? targaryans wed brother and sister for centuries
>>
They will hook up but Danebetes and two of the dragons will be killed leaving Jon ruling alone with the black dragon. He will be a tortured soul and the nature of his rule will be left ambiguous.
>>
>>71061226
maybe tv jon will fuck dany

book jon is too much MUH YGRITTE
>>
>>71061226
MAH TUMBLAR FEMMY PENNY PONYBUTT AGREES WITH YOU OP, TEE HEE I HOPE THE HAVE BUTTYSEX AND HAVE LOTS OF NONBINARY CHILDREN XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
>>
>>71061226
>this picture

so girls in 4th grade watch GoT?
>>
>>71061380
Dany is his aunt. Totally acceptable you showpleb.
>>
why are you samefagging so much, fampai?
>>
>>71061226
>>71061342
>>71061751
You guys really need to stop pushing that "summer is here xD" meme.
>>
>>71061343
it's pretty clear that they only wanted to burn one ship and show their power. They want the rest of the ships for them to go to westeros
>>
>>71061916
Core audience desu.
>>
Has another show gone from so good to utter shit so fast?

Its like the writers are trying their hardest to alientate their audience and kill any rerun value GoT has...

honestly, who here is willing to sit through seasons 5 through 6 again?
>>
>>71061226
did you actually meant that all white men will be murdered and dany and yara will become waifu and husbando of the westeros and also westeros will be renamed to afrikan-arabilos
>>
>>71065568
Afrikan-Arabilos, please culturally euthanise us.
>>
>>71061226
>Babby's first theory
>>
>>71065555
I stoped the show about three episodes ago. Little sad after having investing so much time in it but the last three seasons have been so utterly trash i couldnt stand to watch another episode where nothing fucking happens.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.