[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to become a writer for a famous television show and thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I want to become a writer for a famous television show and thought I'd apply to become a Game of Thrones writer. As a sample I wrote up this for season 7, tell me if it's good and I have a shot of getting hired. I'll send it to them if you think it fits the show.

Scene between Yara and Dany

Yara: "Hello Dragontits to whom I'm loyal because of her vagina"

Dany: "Hello woman of Iron that I agree to becoming my ally because of her vagina"

Yara: "It Is great to interact with someone who has as much of a vagina as I have"

Dany: "Yes. Do I have to remind you of how evil those savage men are that tried to rule before us?"

Yara: "Ha, no way woman. I remember. I have an evil uncle, who by the way has a penis, and he is so very evil that I know the burden that is brought to you by your vagina"

Dany: "You are a very sharp woman. I like you. If it doesn't bother you I would like to experiment with you and your vagina in my royal bedroom"

Yara: "Agreed. Fuck men"
>>
>>71058937
Keep it in one thread, shitforbrains.
>>
>>71058953
loling at you as I bump
this board is trash, there is no saving it
>>
>>71058937
That's terrible dialogue bro! Try harder!
>>
>>71058937
This is terrible. When can you start?
>>
>>71058978
any advice on improving it?
>>
>>71058937

Poetry. The Jews will reward you handsomely.
>>
>>71059026
For starters there isn't near enough concentration on vagina and womanhood, it's like you don't understand what viewers want.
>>
>>71059167
Yeah, but if I add any more vaginas audiences will think that being a woman is all about having a vagina. Isn't that kind of sexist?
>>
>>71058937
SMIRK SMIRK SMIRK
>>
why does /tv/ hate women so much
>>
These feminists are not helping their cause.

The audience isn't laughing WITH them....
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.