[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS https://vid.me/Zavw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

https://vid.me/Zavw
>>
is he super fast or does he have time manipulation. fucking xmen franchise sucks!
>>
>>71059612
Who am I to disagree
>>
>>71059612

His physical speed and mental faculties are accelerated to cope with it as well, he must have some way of controlling that so the whole world doesn't seem to be in slow motion or he'd go crazy waiting for someone to finish a sentence
>>
File: 8400192.gif (2 MB, 396x304) Image search: [Google]
8400192.gif
2 MB, 396x304
>>71059888
>>
>get me the rights for send me an angel
>sorry boss it's beyond our budget
>alright get me that other 80s synth pop song instead
>>
>>71060299

Are you implying it cost more to get the rights to a Real Life song over a Eurthymics one?
>>
>>71058587
This scene alone moved the entire movie from "meh" tier to "ok" tier.
>>
ok /tv/ give it to me straight
who is better : QS or Flash?
>>
>>71060730
in the comics flash shits on quick silver, but xmen movie quick silver apparently can beat superman's ass.
>>
>>71059997
The thing that always bothered me with super speed heroes that they never seem to be a negative super power.

You can move a super speeds sound cool but if that's all you can do then your mind should not be able to coop with your speed. You would still see the same as a bystander just a flash of light and all of the sudden your 3 feet in a wall.

Everyone with super speed seems to have a super fast mind coming with the super speed.

Why is these to powers a package deal? And why are they never portrayed in a negative light?

For example someone always seeing things in slow mo or maybe even seeing everything in super speed while yourself move in normal speed.

Why is super speed the mary sue of super powers?
>>
>>71060970
you literally just explained why. its a fucking shit super power, and it always will be. theres no way to portray it well.
>>
SWEET MEMES ARE MADE OF THIS
>>
>>71060730
Which versions? The movie version is easily better in every way to the Flash version.
>>
>>71058587
How all those people didn't get killed by the sudden acceleration they experienced while they were saved in that scene? They experienced easily hundreds of Gs
>>
File: run95c.jpg (142 KB, 620x950) Image search: [Google]
run95c.jpg
142 KB, 620x950
>>71059997
>>
>>71061683

Yes I've seen that page before, it must be different for the movies obviously since he's pretty chill and not an arrogant cunt.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.