[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of True Blood?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What did /tv/ think of True Blood?
>>
>swn pin you down and drain you of blood
;_;
>>
>>71057376
Jessica was cute in season 1 and 2.
>>
>>71057376

Decent first couple of seasons, became shittier than shit third season and onwards.
>>
>>71057376
The blond brother guy was annoying as fuck and somehow got to bang everyone
>>
>>71057376

>hymen regenerates every day because she was while still a virgin
>she's an eternal virgin

That was more hilarious than I expected.
>>
>>71057376
It was really decent, had quite a bit of substance for a vampire show. Not a masterpiece, far from it, but it was enjoyable.
>>
Loved first couple of seasons. Couldn't continue watching when Lilith happened.
One of the few shows I dropped
>>
Couldn't get past season 2 desu.
>>
>>71057376
I came for the fanservice but stayed for based Eric
>>
>>71057376
Jessica is my vampirefu
>>
russell edginton best vampire
>>
>>71057694
>and somehow got to bang everyone
He was half fairy, it was in his genes
>>
>>71057376
I honestly liked it more near the ending, when it become a self aware schlock. Seasons 1-3 were really good by all measures though.
>>
First season was alright. The second was trash and I dropped it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.