[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rickon didnt zig-zag >everyone just charge out of formation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 4uWiVnA.png (94 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
4uWiVnA.png
94 KB, 800x600
>Rickon didnt zig-zag
>everyone just charge out of formation
>cavalry charge blindly into other cavalry
>out of nowhere a huge pile of corpses appeared in the middle of the battlefield
>enemy army can move into their killing formation without anyone on the other side even trying to stop them
>enemy stab with their spears when they feel like it instead of constantly to actually kill the other side, cause whats the fun in winning right away?
>some get stabbed but others just break through cause they're just that good at fighting or something
>the giant, the only one actually capable of dealing the with formation is busy ripping people apart 1 by 1 instead of trying to break through their lines
>welcome to hollywood cinema where using actual tactics is a bad guy move
>Deus Ex Machina of the Veil, how convenient
>no outside scout or anything to warn Ramsay about that gigantic army that is approaching
>enemy not adjusting their formating to deal with the new threat

Like holy hell, this was one of the most retarded battle between armies Ive ever seen. I was hoping this show wouldve atleast done it decently, but holy mother of god this was ass-cancer if you used any part of your brain.
>>
>>71057200
Keep it in one thread, shitforbrains.
>>
>>71057200
>hollywood cinema
>its literally filmed and produced in a town called holywood in Ireland
>>
Just don't even bother anymore. The show has been a downward spiral ever since season 5 started. D&D are probably the worst story writers I have ever watched. All they care about now is epic fight scenes and tragic deaths. Story stopped being important ever since ether realised their fanbase will literally eat up their shit and circle jerk about it on reddit. Just look at what they think of the newest episode. They all think it is one of the greatest things they have ever experienced.
>>
He didn't even have to run in a zig-zag.

By the time he was far enough out that Ramsay was bothering to aim at him, he could have just turned around to look when Ramsay was releasing an arrow and take a few steps to the side in the amount of time it takes an arrow to fly that distance.

It's not like arrows are bullets, with a high velocity and relatively flat trajectory.
>>
>>71057200
I love how Drogon and the rest of the dragons know exactly when to show up for maximum dramatic effect
>>
>>71057200
You don't understand war
>>
>>71057728
Then Ramsay would have just unleashed a volley that wouldn't miss. Jesus Christ are you people autistic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2_w-QCWpS0
>>
I get your complaints, but I honestly thought it was one of the better medieval battles I've ever seen on film. Had actual tactics like encirclement.
Have no idea how they filmed that cavalry battle, it was fucking insane.
>>
>>71058720
Yeah, I bet that was Rickon's reasoning for not trying to dodge.
Why bother?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.