[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say what you will about the movie itself, but Me, Myself, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mgwelxyZUD1qcic7yo1_250.gif (678 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgwelxyZUD1qcic7yo1_250.gif
678 KB, 245x200
Say what you will about the movie itself, but Me, Myself, and Irene contains Jim Carey's best performance as a comedic actor.
>>
File: Josefumi.png (374 KB, 531x877) Image search: [Google]
Josefumi.png
374 KB, 531x877
But I love me myself and irene and my brother is schizo so it only gets better - problem is "hank" is more a brutal man and he isn't quite a schizo more like a bi-polar impotent cuck man who turned into a nut because of it

also the shots are comfy as shit. most of the jokes fall flat when you're an adult but some are quite endearing

MOTHERFUCKIN POLY-PEPTIDE
>>
the movie itself is pretty fucking good too.
>>
File: me-myself-irene[1].jpg (88 KB, 630x433) Image search: [Google]
me-myself-irene[1].jpg
88 KB, 630x433
Don't ever speak to Me, Myself or my wife's sons ever again
>>
>>71055830
>Me, Myself, and Irene
This movie is offensive to trans people. Identifying as a woman is not a mental illness.
>>
>>71055975
kek

it's my favourite jim carrey movie, the cow part is pure kino
>>
>not The Truman Show
Objectively the best Carrey film.
>>
>>71056064
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCUBQnsS9go
>comedic performance
>>
Carey straight up got to suck on a tit for this movie
>>
Ace Ventura Pet Detective was good shit.
I don't know if there is any truth to this but I heard he was a big Cannibal Corpse fan and requested they were in the movie.
>>
>>71056706
Yes, and for some reason only certain cuts of the movie include the bit where he gets on stage and sings with the band
>>
>>71056741
They only version I have is when he makes his way through the crowd. Recorded it off TV.
You must've had the directors cut.
>>
>>71056741
Ah, here it is. I guess it's a deleted scene that only is included in the tv version

>I gotta go guys. I got a date with your MOTHERS
https://youtu.be/eWymXgST_sA
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YAdAPAGIztg

>Well fuck my Ozone
>>
>>71056503
No, he didn't. The actress had no problem with him sucking on her tit, but he felt uncomfortable with the idea, and a prosthetic was used.
>>
Is your ass numb?
>>
>>71055830
>Not picking liar liar.
plebs.
>>
>>71057337
Wow that is a lot better than I remember
>>
>>71057710
He probably thought it would give him Autism.
>>
>>71055975

His sons are based, this movie shows that a black person only need a father figure to grow up good.
>>
>>71058064
True enough. I've seen it happen, the main (but not only) problem most blacks have is they grow up with ghetto culture and without a father.
The moment the dad sticks around and they aren't raised solely by the sheboon female gorillas that are black women, they turn better.
>>
>>71055830

>not the cable guy...
>>
>>71058064
>>71058191
Nah, nah. They were like that not because they had a present father, but because they were sons of that midget nigger. That was the joke.
Someone even says to Jim's character "they have good genes"
>>
>>71058827
the "good genes" means "big penises"

and that black midget is dumb as fuck.
>>
>>71056408

Rene Zellweger perfecting the thick look before it was popular.
>>
>>71058375

Was Cable Guy supposed to be a comedy?
>>
>>71059014
The reason his wife left with the midget nig was because he was intelligent, and not a beta cuck like Jim Carrey's character.
>>
>>71058064
How? They're actors.
>>
>>71059666
Then she went full skellington for Chicago.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.