[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so which of these characters is supposed to be likeable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: TDBar640.jpg (54 KB, 640x332) Image search: [Google]
TDBar640.jpg
54 KB, 640x332
so which of these characters is supposed to be likeable?
>>
>>71053028
All of them.
But Ray is exactly like me, and I'm exactly like him.
>>
>>71053028
You shouldn't have to like characters to sympathize/empathize with them
>>
>>71053028
>season 2
>not just watching season 1

[meme]
>>
Velcoro. He's such a miserable prick and dresses like a cowboy. A Ray is fine too.
>>
>>71053028
If you're not a absolute plebian all of them
>>
>>71055707
Jesus Christ, I forgot his name was Velcro

That might be less subtle than Antigone

Then again season one had a main character named Rust so maybe i'm not being fair
>>
>>71055829
Antigone is a pretty badass name, and her father definitely had a guru vibe to him. He even said Velcoro had the biggest aura he's ever seen. The coke and booze scene with the New York Dolls playing pretty much makes Velcoro's character.
>>
>>71053028
All of them. None of them. Some of them?
>>
>>71053028
How did Pizza fall so hard bros? S1 was such kino and S2 was such... Meh.

Is it because he didn't steal Frank's lines from an author like with Rust? Can he just not actually write deep stuff?
>>
>>71053028
Ferrel and Vaugh are great characters.

Women would never understand why they are so great. Perfect depictions of how real are the inside struggles of men and how lonely we really are because culturally we can't show weaknesses. Basically they only have each other. Even if both of them have romantic interests.

>ywn make a badass gun raid with your bro to kill guys you hate and steal a lot of money. Why live
>>
>>71057973
Fuck-a-nigga made S1 great, not Pizza-latte
>>
>>71057985
TD is essential "shows women will never understand" core.
>>
>>71058053
Pls come back funky-nigger! What is he doing now?
>>
>>71053028
whichever one you see yourself in
>>
>>71058280
so Ani then :3
>>
>>71053028

WHO WAS THE TRUE DETECTIVE?
>>
>>71058222
He's making a Netflix comedy series starring Jonah Hill.
>>
>>71055941
The solo party scene is one of the best scenes I've ever seen committed to a show. Literally identification was over the top, it was like I was watching my own life put the screen.
>>
>>71060432
Ray.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.