[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it make you feel knowing that Jill is the only Home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Jill.jpg (86 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
Jill.jpg
86 KB, 500x436
How does it make you feel knowing that Jill is the only Home Improvement character to get significant development?
>>
How does it make you feel knowing you can't even start a simple thread without coming across like a fedora-tipping redditor?
>>
>>71049303
Nah, the boys got the most character development of any of them because we actually see them grow up.
>>
>>71051479
This. After Jonathan Taylor Thomas became a hot commodity his character got the most development out of anyone on the show.
>>
>>71049303
Don't care. I never liked this show and I find most bad sitcoms comfy.

Even enjoy the Big Bang Theory.
>>
>>71049303
Bumopig
>>
until her tits are in my mouth and she is literally breastfeeding me i feel nothing
>>
>>71051479
Yeah, Randy (JTT) went from being one of the boys to an atheist vegetarian SJW that was always protesting this or that and was a constant disappointment because he was too small for sports and didn't care about cars or tools. Ultimately his character went to Costa Rica to fight hunger or some bullshit.
>>
Significantly develop my dick, fuckboy.
>>
>>71049303
>that episode where her dad dies

What a fucking tearjerker
>>
>>71053842
wait what?
in the show or irl?
>>
>>71049303
i thought that was MEW at first glance
>>
So many teenage wanks over Jill 'The Tool Girl' Taylor.
>>
Tim Allen smuggled coke.
>>
>>71054715
Wow, thanks Cracked.com's list of Five Mind-Blowing Insane Facts You Won't Believe About 90s Celebrities
>>
>>71054755
Your welcome good sir.
>>
>>71053842
Tell me more Home Improvement facts.
>>
Didn't the youngest bro go all trench-coat mafia goth in the later seasons?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.