[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was series 3 so shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 53348.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
53348.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
>>
because you didn't get it
>>
>>71048791
this is a GoT board now. take your offtopic somewhere else.
>>
>>71048821
No it isn't, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>71048791

It wasn't, it was the best, you just don't like it because it got popular on tumblr so your contrarian 4chan instincts kicked in.
>>
>>71048815
What was there to understand? It completely lost that dark sinister atmosphere the first two series had.
>>
>>71048861
I wasn't aware that it got popular on tumblr, I don't go near that cesspit of a site.
>>
>>71048929
You should check it out, it's pretty nice site
>>
>>71048791
Because it followed a shit season 1 and 2.
>>
>>71049338
nah
>>
>>71048861
It is an undeniable fact that season 3 deliberately pandered to the tumblr crowd. Whether you enjoyed it or not is an opinion.
>>
File: Hanibal-s2-3.jpg (194 KB, 600x571) Image search: [Google]
Hanibal-s2-3.jpg
194 KB, 600x571
I don't really know if i disliked it. It was very slow but it still had good imagery and i enjoyed the finale, i might give it a rewatch someday.
>>
It wasn't shit. Only a pleb would think that.
>>
>>71048791
First 3 episodes weren't great.
Episode 4 was pretty good if I remember correctly.
Next few in the funny faced guys house were alright.

Huge fan of the Red dragon part though.
>>
I couldn't get through season 3. Seasons 1 & 2 were nice but season three had virtually nothing fucking going on, I hated Will's character, and there's a whole lot of shit that really made no sense, like the gook living in some run down Latvian castle.
>>
>>71048791
I thought 3 was possibly the best. 2 was a bit of a wrestle at times
>>
>>71048791
I liked the first half of S3, but the second half at times felt like a shot for shot redo of the movie. It wasn't bad, it just didn't feel enough like its own thing.
>>
>>71048900
Season! Its called a season!
>>
>>71052771
>American autism
>>
>>71052632
Because the shoe got cancelled at that point in s3 so it was all changed to make some kind of and "end" to it.
If it hadnt s3 2nd half wouldnt feel so rushed and movie orientated
>>
>>71048791
They shouldn't have continued after that perfect S2 finale, they ruined it.
>>
>>71048791
season 3 is a pleb filter, fuck off pleb
>>
>>71049894
Someone should resurrect Hannibal Wednesdays and stream a couple episodes each week.
>>
>>71052811
God knows why he wants to start talking about Summer, the third season out of nowhere.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.