[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>movie night with my son's mother >we haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: eyeswideshut_092[1].jpg (209 KB, 1275x719) Image search: [Google]
eyeswideshut_092[1].jpg
209 KB, 1275x719
>movie night with my son's mother
>we haven't had sex in months
>I choose Eyes Wide Shut because I love Kubrick, she hates him and calls him mysoginistic and a bad person
>she hates the movie and snarkily comments on it thorough
>however
>after it ends she immediately gets naked and wants me to fuck her

Holy shit Stan, have you created a hypno kino for sexually repressed women? Thank you Mr Kubrick.
>>
>>71047648
Were you confused into thinking this was your Blogspot?

Fuck off
>>
She got turned on by the demented drama and had an existential crisis because she realizes how shallow she is.

Source: women since the beginning of time.
>>
ITT OP's wet dream, which will never happen
>>
>>71047648
>my son's mother
>>
>>71047648
>she hates him and calls him mysoginistic and a bad person

Where do you cucks find these sort of anger fueled women anyway?
>>
>>71049521

Same place we find gullible cunts like you
>>
Shit thread. Can't believe someone took the time to write this, thinking to themselves how funny this must be.
>>
H O W E V E R POWER
>>
>>71049546
4chan?
>>
>>71049574
HOWEVER
>>
>>71047648
cuck
>>
>>71049521
Well, we've met on uni

>>71049574
It's not funny, literally what happened.

>>71050775
How am I a cuck?
>>
File: 1444228221037.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444228221037.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>71052841
I didn't get this ending.
>>
>>71052922
The bad guys abduct the daughter and start to do funny things with her brain.
>>
>>71050775
>>71051435
You two are both fucking retarded.
>>
>>71048242
I can say it's my dream too, and it'll pretty much never happen.
>>
>>71052922
ITT: Movies that women will NEVER understand
>>
Just watched this kino yesterday, I loved how redpilled about women Kubrick was.
>>
>>71052922
Well this wasn't supposed to be the ending until Kubrick died
>>
>>71054604
She's often pretty spot on when it comes to themes and the symbolism, but she was too focused on all those tits she thought were "offensive".
Afterwards I've talked about it with her and I think I managed to convince her it's not bad at all but I feel salty that I've had to talk her into liking it in the first place.

>>71054605
Well, about women and men alike.
>>
>>71052922
The wife knows what her husband did but doesn't care because she knows he loves her and can differentiate between lust and love.
>>
>>71054855
>humans actually being logical and forgiving

what the fuck you're smoking? Throughout the whole movie, even in the opening scene scene she was being "parlayed" by a older gentleman and she was buying
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.