[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the episode fucking sucked, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: jonsnow.0.jpg (115 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
jonsnow.0.jpg
115 KB, 1280x853
So the episode fucking sucked, right?
>>
>>71047103
nah it was ok. if you dont like it then stop watching it faggot
>>
>>71047103
i really liked it. the only drawback is the feminist propaganda that reaches painful levels.

the war scenes were just visceral. its rarely that a scene makes me feel like "damn im glad to not be there".
>>
>>71047103
No.

someone /thread me
>>
>>71047103
I don't know, how about you for your own opinion faggot?
>>
>>71047274
Same here. The battle was brutal and well done, I really enjoyed it. But the plot around? Yeah no.

>>71047292
you wish
>>
>>71047103
yes only a fanboy/hbo shill would say otherwise
>>
The battle scenes were shot well but GOT thrones always leaves you asking questions about the plot that will never be answered. It was a bit meh after all the hype.
>>
8/10 but had a bit of cringe and a few plot holes. Bretty good overall though.
>>
>>71047103
Snowbowl was truly great but every scene with Sansa except the last one was shit

Daenerys and Tyrion were as shit as ever, dragons and the battle scene were fine but i can't stand Danny, the scene with Theon and Yara was alright when Daenerys wasn't talking, i actually like Yara as an strong women character but everything that touches the Daenerys storyline turns to dissapointing shit

Fucking Danenerys ree
>>
File: ytho.png (231 KB, 831x534) Image search: [Google]
ytho.png
231 KB, 831x534
>ywn see Khal Drogo or his son conquering Westeros with the submissive Kelly C on their side
shit show i tell ya
>>
Shit story, but honestly that battle scene was fucking amazing.

It will be the only episode past season 2ish I think I will ever watch again, and purely to get an understanding of how they did it.

Seems like they composited charges horses over the guys on foot. The knights lancing the fuck out of each was fantastic.

I need to go play Mount and Blade now, bye /tv/.
>>
>>71047103
What the fuck? That scene with John snow in the middle of the two cavalries clashing was a fucking well made scene. Are you to fucking pleb to see that?
>>
it was only good because it wasn't a red keep episode.
>>
>>71047348
/THREAD
>>
>ITT edgy teens making up flaws

Stay classy /tv/. :^)
>>
It was Dumb fun but that's it, it was dumb nothing else. Battle at the Wall was better and so was Blackwater.
>>
The dialogue was cringy as fuck and a lot of it just flat out made no sense, like sansa's bitching. The battle itself was too retarded for me to enjoy.
>>
Why the fuck are you people so mad about women?
Yeah it's not usual but even in real history you had powerful women. Cleopatra, Zenobia, Russian empresses like Elisabeth or Catherine (first one literally seized the throne), Tamar of Georgia, just to name the few.
I'm more annoyed by shit like surviving a knife to gut and recovering in few days than some women in the show being powerful.
There were always powerful women, either by being behind man or by themselves.
Besides that shit with Dorne which is just laughable, other representations are pretty okay.
Fuck off you nasty virgins, stop pushing your frustrations on everything.
It's a fucking show and it's pretty nice.
>>
It was dreck as usual but it was a "big event" so expect normalfags to get defensive if you point it out
>>
>>71047103
It fucking sucked.
Literally only D&D would say it didn't, 100% of the people who say it didn't are literally d&d shitposting on /tv/ to try and convince us otherwise.
>>
>>71049198
I don't think anyone is too upset about powerful women, Cersei was a popular character (in a love to hate sort of way) even when she was running the seven kingdoms. What a lot of people (myself included) find annoying is the hamfisted "Girl Power" dialogue, like the stuff between Dany and Yara abut Euron: "an uncle who thinks that women aren't fit to rule", as though THAT is the reason why Euron doesn't want Yara to be in charge. Not, you know, the fact that he wants to be king, sees them as a potential threat, they challenged him openly, and the fact that he's just generally a horrible person.
>>
>>71047103

The shot of Lyanna Mormont giving Ramsay the hairy eyeball and Jon's "Fuck it, I'm out" last stand were the only redeeming factors in the episode, yes.

I'm banking on an epic verbal assreaming of Sansa by Lyanna Mormont and Jon Stark being declared the new Lord of Winterfell to provide any sort of positive (other than the way the whole Dorne shitshow was ditched and never spoken of again) for the whole season.

>>71049198

Meme shitposting aside, what's rustling people's jimmies is that Sansa and Danaerys act like literal retards and only get saved by plot devices descending, literally in Dany's case, from the clouds. Not because they're shown being scheming and crafty. They just flail randomly and manage to hit the "I WIN!" button during their spastic fits.
>>
>>71047103
The only people who like this episode are "MUH ACTION!" shitter
The writing was fucking z-tier, it was that awful
>>
>>71047958
>he won't rewatch hardhome the best episode ever

you can try offering yourself to the red god.
>>
>>71050121
>White Walkers getting the WWZ adaption treatment

>good
>>
>>71047154
/thread
>>71047292
no
>>
>>71049198
Women aren't bad.
I quite enjoy the girl with Bran, and Yara is good as well.
But the 3 girls that get the most screen time suck.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.