[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we'd like you to help us murder an uncle or two who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: qcZ4zRs.png (854 KB, 1476x1049) Image search: [Google]
qcZ4zRs.png
854 KB, 1476x1049
>we'd like you to help us murder an uncle or two who dont think a woman is fit to rule.

thats it folks, I've had enough of this shows feminist propaganda
>>
>>71046686
The scene at the end pissed me off more. They could've had Jon beheading Ramsay with Ice in the old way, but no they had to make it into a feminist power trip.
>>
>>71046686

It wasn't so much the line as it was the lingering shot of smugness from both of them. Dany has seen some fucked up shit, but Yara was pretty much always treated as equal and she would have probably been made queen if it wasn't for Euron showing up and being the next in line.

>>71046769

Also this. It definitely would have had more of an impact. Still nice to see the Starks back in Winterfell though.
>>
File: rIDUCI5.jpg (49 KB, 1713x1039) Image search: [Google]
rIDUCI5.jpg
49 KB, 1713x1039
so jons plan was to send this wildling boss to infiltrate ramseys forces disquised? what a great plan!
>>
File: GAMEOFTHRONESSOWHITE.jpg (71 KB, 1200x670) Image search: [Google]
GAMEOFTHRONESSOWHITE.jpg
71 KB, 1200x670
>>71046686

Dat ass though.
>>
>>71046686
back to tumblr or /pol/ then cuck
>>
>>71047373
Love it when cucks try to co-opt the word. It's as cringeworthy as the "proud slut" movement.
>>
File: Kirby_Sparkly_Eyes_1.gif (412 KB, 319x239) Image search: [Google]
Kirby_Sparkly_Eyes_1.gif
412 KB, 319x239
Are they gonna lez it out? Gonna be honest here, I got somewhat sexually aroused during this scene.
>>
>not enjoying viking lesbians
what the fuck is wrong with you fags.
>>
>>71047430
>giving meme words dignity

I dont even agree with him, cuck detected.
>>
>>71046769
Ice was smelted down ya dummy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.