[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we can all agree GOT is truly cliched SHIT now. I refuse to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
So we can all agree GOT is truly cliched SHIT now. I refuse to give these liberal cucks any more of my money so have been torrenting for 3 years. Why arent you?
>>
File: DandD.jpg (1 MB, 2540x1924) Image search: [Google]
DandD.jpg
1 MB, 2540x1924
>>71045856

I am torrenting but from season to season i feel more like im watching some feminist propaganda than fantasy show, pattern exist they just change the actors, i feel kinda stupid, something is rotten here, fucking fat piece of shit wont deliver book so i have at least some reasurance 13 episode until the end, i will survive this, if they make prequel at least i know what to expect so i wont be hooked, like i hooked myself on this shit, it started good but this is too much!
>>
File: contrarian.jpg (81 KB, 673x523) Image search: [Google]
contrarian.jpg
81 KB, 673x523
>>71045856
>>71046019
>>
>>71046019
>>71045856
You pathetic fags need to stop obsessing over SJW internet drama.

You are seeing it fucking everywhere.

Stop visiting /pol/ for a couple of years, you'll thank me later
>>
If it's so shit and cucked up then why are you watching it.
>>
The only reason Jon went kamikaze was because Sansa warned him not to the night before, it was just plot device to give Sansa more strong womyn's... "Don't do what he wants you to." Then the next day he falls for the trap, and everyone is like omg sansa was right shes such strong womyns... This show is a piece of shit and D&D just want to be done with it and get into making hack-y feature films based off comic books and with profit percentages... obvious that they're shitting all over GRRM
>>
>>71045856
You're just as bad as the people you complain about.

Get triggered more autist.
>>
Baaaw my fantasy dragons and magic tv show isn't realistic enough
>>
>>71045856
meh.. I enjoy the fuck out of it you fucking contrarian tryhard
>>
>>71048007
You're complaining about the guy they RESURRECTED.

Besides, Sansa has been a pathetic weak whore for several seasons now, she deserves some good air-time since she withstood so much and couldn't react at the time.

It's not about her being a woman, it's about her whole character getting the upper hand. You're just fucking obsessed with sjw drama and in all your dumbfuckery you fail to understand the simplest and basic narrative
>>
>>71047885
Good job
>You are the cuck that was promised

it is a femiwhore show
>>
>>71048032
wait is there actual dragons in this show?
>>
>>71048501
>YOU ARE A KEK

said the morbidly obese 4chan user
>>
>>71048121
simple minds
>>
Reminder that you aren't allowed to complain about this show unless you've actually spent money on it
>>
>>71045856
How much is basic hd package with hbo?
>>
>>71048599
Inb4 himself a 4chin user...
>absolutely disgusting

i hope i was fat to fit in whis these guys...
>>
>>71048657
Fat enough to
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.