[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ray Donovan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: donovan.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
donovan.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
Has anyone watched the season premiere?
What do you think of one of the manliest shows in tv right now?
>>
I didn't know it had premiered already, but I fell in love with Paige "Braceface" Finney last season.
>>
>>71044244
Just showed up on my harddrive. Have one of those automation torrent thingies.Appearantly it's a leak.
>>
>>71044316

Well no one ever talks about it here, same thing with Penny Dreadful. Must be a showtime thing.

It was also a great feeling watching S3 and then watching Diz and the Senpai's "Love".
>>
>>71044390
It's a great show though.gotta need those 200 got threads though.I love rays dad. I generally like flawed characters. Cowards,thieves,trickster and grifters who survive like cockroaches.
>>
>>71044390

Fuck, forgot about the filter.

Anyway disregard that, Dash Mihok is a rapper and yes it is literally titled "Diz and the F A M",which I didn't know until I followed the song "The Evil That Men Do" which was on the credits of Ep 9 of S3...the voice sounded so damn familiar only to find out it was fucking Bunchy.

I am kind of mad that they never explored the whole Lucha Libre thing. It would have been nice to see a short match or two like with Daryl. It just felt like it was just a means to an end of getting him between Theresa's legs.
>>
>>71044462

Mickey's the fucking shit man. Even the "bad guys" are awesome.

I legit felt sorry watching how far Ed Cochran had fallen since losing his job, dude looked like he was one bad day away from using one of those fetish ropes for asphyxiation.
>>
>>71044576
kek. Concerning Paige Finney. I was so surprised when katie holmes played her. Second surprise came when she also acted very well. I forgot so much about the storylines. I think I'll have to rewatch some stuff.
>>
File: tumblr_nsu4uyIf8G1qiuc6yo3_500.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsu4uyIf8G1qiuc6yo3_500.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>71044727

Me too. I never was a huge fan of her but her character really conveyed this sort of "creepy" kind of vibe to her, and I dunno if it was just the braces but there was something off-kilter about her which made me love her even more.

Wish I had more gifs of her smiling.
>>
>>71044914
I just realised we are the only 2 people in this thread.
>>
>>71045064

Yeah. Sucks harder than diamonds that no one gives a flying fuck about this show.
>>
The world is surely running out of titles
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.