[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies and shows that have helped you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 420x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 420x597
X-Files

I struggled with depression for many years because I felt worthless.

Agent Mulder taught me the truth was in my heart all along.
>>
It taught me that the truth was out there.
>>
>>71042808
that's nice bro
>>
File: Scull-Ai.jpg (56 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
Scull-Ai.jpg
56 KB, 500x666
>>71042808
Fox Mulder falls in love with Dana Scully.

Unable to confess, the FBI special agent is gifted by a deus ex machina (probably aliens) with the redhead's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his fellow agent, she only looks at him with a skeptical expression (as always). After some investigation and conspiracy theories, he finds out that the Scully he called is not the same Scully he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of TRUTH.
>>
Frasier helped me with my personality problems. It helped me when I was at my lowest and when i felt like truly giving up.
Also I know it is just a show but It made me want to live the kind of life Frasier lived with his fancy dinners and expensive clothing
>>
That's from MitM.
>>
>>71043199
FINDS
>>
>>71043581

Same, I thought I was the only one left in the world that hated niggers
>>
File: 1444625029963.jpg (169 KB, 1200x794) Image search: [Google]
1444625029963.jpg
169 KB, 1200x794
>>71043199
>>
>>71043199
Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
>>71043199
>tfw no AU scully to fall in love with

I want to be reincarnated into mulder.
>>
>>71042808
Did your sis got kidnapped and gangraped by aliens?
>>
Mulder's little sister died alone and frightened on an alien operating table and he never learned about it for decades. That helped your depression?
>>
>>71045468
She was kidnapped by a serial killer.

i could see how an autistic guy solving mysteries with a 10/10 redhead would cure a fa/tv/irgins depression
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.